Rankings Rework [Patch 10.7.1.3000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.7.1.3000 - Rankings Rework, Flower Festival may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Rankings Rework.

For other aspects please use other Feedback threads.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forums thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!

• Ranking rework? who want this ? amswer is simple : no1.

After you release DC we have only weapon and upper set to change this is big instance and we not have lower set funny

After you release runes for artifacts we have only "tank" runes its not funny when u force me(dps) to make tank runes bcs of title.

but after this time u make sakthur who can give drop from hoto/ks/idk and patch like "rankings rework"

we want make lower set maybe new DN but u your changes guys are awesome...

u work so hard but no1 ask about ranking rework... i want new content, new items for me now this game is boring not only for me i think...

pls remember without us this game die

• Saved slots in Transport Book ranking? Finally I can convince all my family to start play with this change!

My father loves to save all the points!

Really? Don't you guys have nothing better to do? For example new nostalgia, heal atrifacts runes or stupid fishing?

Something else TO DO, NOT TO WATCH AT? (but you can't still see 104 priest in buffs bars)

Don't get me wrong, Im happy the game expands and is evolving but ME - and I believe most of us - wants to do something, not especially 3years old ROFL again and again which can be more profitable than Dark Core btw.

Changing 150 colors and 250 rankings is not what I've expected.

There is still "Arena blocked" after Windrunner Race and STILL if one person dont get inside, the rest 3 waits one minute for nothing then can start all over again. Change to: If someone will register, push all 4 ppl inside at once without confirm, if someone is not there, sorry, you just have 4th place.

Badges II and III, yeah I scrolled it, seen it, cool. i already forgot after 5 sec

I hope the game won't end up with 5 new players coming but in that place - 3 "veterans" leaving. I can name 10 top players - who did random parties every day - end up playing and in their place i met one new guy who don't know how to use coordinates on map. (tough changing 80 start lvl to 90 is great) YEAH

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Edit:
    Good change for Windrunner, finally you don't have to wait for all 4 ppl. 10/10

Few rankings does not update f.e. most guardian in DC

DC textures with "you can't see target" are still on, especially from 1st to 2nd boss and in water on 3rd.

2nd boss yellow tower was still red.

Serenstum still doesn't work on Locatha and tank can still be affected

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Official Post

Hi,

I miss the pet ranking of the website (https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/rankings/) ingame. The most other rankings from the website are also ingame available.

Greetings

Hello,

We just were clearing some of website rankings that are in-game yesterday. Only left ones are pets, guilds, most killed monsters and server statistics.

Monsters and statistics will have to surely stay here.

Guilds are already kinda available in game, but will be probably improved in future.

We will think in future if pets can be migrated since currently it is not easy possible due to nature of database.

Greetings