Merging housemaid and other time-limited items does not work (again)

• Removed House Maid potions and food automatical stacking.
    • Allowed to manual join stacks of timed items with different Left Time – it will always make them use smaller Left Time.

just saying.... this is not the best solution.... I think it's one of the worst ever (SO FAR!)

I mean, why did you increased the stack limit of house maid potions to 1000? players are again forced to have luck on getting the correct house maid potions... Nice job.

• I'm just glad they stack again (somehow I guess), everything else doesn't matter for me =O

they stacked also before this patch now...

But now, you can stack them and get the lowest left time for all items you stack. Means stacking makes it useless in someway again.... until today the potions stacked automatically with the biggest left time left

• Official Post

players are again forced to have luck on getting the correct house maid potions...

Allowing players by default to choose which potion they want, would make this part linear and predictable, which might detract from the intended experience. The sense of discovery and rewards with unexpected outcomes would also be lost, making the overall experience less challenging.

However, we are considering adding such option in the future, but with some conditions.

Closed the thread.