Merging housemaid and other time-limited items does not work (again)

• Official Post

Hello

It was changed with recent patch to only restack for first exchanges of the day or after resetting housemaid fatigue (until zone change) to prevent abuse of infinite restacking potions. Other time limited items are still blocked the same as before.

Greetings

• Hello

It was changed with recent patch to only restack for first exchanges of the day or after resetting housemaid fatigue (until zone change) to prevent abuse of infinite restacking potions. Other time limited items are still blocked the same as before.

Greetings

It is working again like the first change.. it cannot be stacked (even not on first new potion on a day)...... and how should ppl stack new potions, if they have zero in bag? having multiple places wasted bcs of this is not a pleasent feature.

Nobody knows why you change it again this way. What was the problem like it was yesterday? It was a perfect solution for housemaid potions... now it is very uncomfortable again in a way, I rather dont use any housemaids anymore

• Passend dazu gibt es im WE-Angebot Perma-Rucksackseiten,klingt komisch ist aber so. :/

Fittingly, there are perma backpack pages in the WE offer,sounds funny but is so.

(DeeplTranslate)

• It's not even functioning in the first place. (Not sure.)

It could be a case similar to the time bug after the previous WoF "revamp".

No sane person (customer service provider) could have predicted that there would be no such complaints.

Perhaps it is intentional.

They are probably waiting for the drag that has been accumulating since yesterday to disappear, and then Maybe they plan to do the maintenance/fixes with a nonchalant look on their face. Ha!

I don't know what you guys are so stubborn about. You should learn more about consumer psychology and such.

Nerfs. Unique cards. Wheel of Fortune. Wheel of Fortune. And now this.

(And many other details exist.)

At least, I'm going to stop reporting bugs and making suggestions.

I'm not old enough to waste my time on games, so this is a good opportunity.

It's getting ridiculous. Good day.

One last word.

PlayerNET's credibility has been completely ground down.

And wise consumers are well aware of that.

バッカじゃなかろかルンバ♪

PlayerNETは面白い仕事をするね。

CoAは、意外性のエンターテイメント(笑)

• Official Post

Hello

We have come up with a suggestion which we believe will solve the problem of restacking as well as not causing inconvenience to the players.

We plan too:

• Remove expiration timer on all house items
    • Add a 24hr buff when obtaining potions/items from housemaid (Inclusive of offline time)
    • After buff expires all potions and items will be deleted
    • Remove timed buff when talking to housekeeper with no potions/food left in your inventory

We believe this will solve the issue with housekeepers for everyone. The issue of wasting bag space unnecessarily will be removed as well as limiting abuse of restacking potions infinitely.

Passend dazu gibt es im WE-Angebot Perma-Rucksackseiten,klingt komisch ist aber so. :/

Fittingly, there are perma backpack pages in the WE offer,sounds funny but is so.

(DeeplTranslate)

Whilst the timing on the weekend sale was poor, it was the usual rotations and nothing malicious.

Greetings

• We believe this will solve the issue with housekeepers for everyone. The issue of wasting bag space unnecessarily will be removed as well as limiting abuse of restacking potions infinitely.

Only if getting housemaid potions is not random and can be choosen. If the player still is unlucky and don't get the needed potion or only 1 time? Still not a good solution. It seems that you want to force ppl to reset housemaids and who is most affected... Tanks. All other classes don't have problem with that solution but the amount of random items for tanks if you want the aggro potion is incredibly high and get instantly removed bcs they are useless...

So in summary, nothing will change in my opinion

• The way you describe it would probably work, still being inconvenient - it will be a little game of planning when you want to log-in/plan to play (esp. on weekends) vs when to talk to housemaids vs ... when to remember to throw away all pots. My head explodes when comparing how much of your time was wasted (I hope it was a good exercise and fun riddle for you guys), how inconvenient to players it ended up and ... how big a zero of problems it has solved :D

IMO that's the stupidest set of changes ever. :D What problem/possible "abuse" are you solving exactly???

(Maybe I'm missing something, but the thing is that once you have more than a stack of pots there is really no benefit of having more. For those buffs that reset after class change you may need to re-use them a few times, that's it. So what if ppl "abuse" the merging and they would have 10 full stacks of mount-speed pots? Let them have it - it's their bag space that gets wasted without any benefit to them really.)

PS: if this "solution" stays for good :( , maybe you could add a button to the backpack to throw away all old housemaid pots? (with detailed warning what is being thrown away)

• After zooming out: I guess the problem has always been the randomness of housemaid pots (and rarity of some). But no one cried about this too much because there was the well known workaround (which, fine, you can label an "abuse").

Now you make things more strict, which in principle would be fine (I might still discuss your priorities ^^). But this disabled the (imo relatively harmless) "workaround" and made the initial problem of randomness obvious and irritating...

So, yeah, it will need to end up with some way of choosing which pots we get:

Only if getting housemaid potions is not random and can be choosen.

Maybe add the option to choose which potion you want?

• So with the buff it will be possible that potions will disappear during instance. Before we could just throw away old ones and take new ones before instance to make sure they would not disappear. Issue to solve was to make impossible to put potions into transmutor. That would elimate infinite stacking of potions as new potions would stack with old ones with shorter time and "workaround" would not work but as usual you overcomplicate stuff and try to improve something that nobody complained about.

• Before we could just throw away old ones and take new ones before instance to make sure they would not disappear.

That's probably why they thought of:

• Remove timed buff when talking to housekeeper with no potions/food left in your inventory

BUT: before you could steer it, e.g. if your food was about to expire you did not need to throw away pots; if you had housemaids on different levels you might know to some extend what you would definitely not get, and decide what to throw away (to get a new fresh stack) and what not.

Now you will just have to throw away everything? :o

• ok nvm... that changed it AGAIN to the stupid way... omg

wth are you doing with it? change it back to the good way all ppl like and not bag wasting shit -.-

soon everyone is raging hard i think.... im not far away

• ok nvm... that changed it AGAIN to the stupid way... omg

wth are you doing with it? change it back to the good way all ppl like and not bag wasting shit -.-

soon everyone is raging hard i think.... im not far away

Seems random :D Works for my, for others it doesn't

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Mine from two days ago was censored by nervous "Sir Authorities". HA!

Well, whatever, though.

Main subject. As one might expect, some people are aware of this, but just in case, I publicize.

Re-merging isn't possible unless the merged potion disappears after 24 hours.

In other words, merge is once every 24 hours.

This isn't possible until at least 24 hours have passed.

By the way, there is no point to manually Delete a merged potion.

I repeat, It's not possible to merge again until at least 24 hours have elapsed.

(I don't know if "after resetting housemaid fatigue" would definitely and reliably enable a retry. I would never use that feature in the first place.

Why should I give a 1M to those incompetent housekeepers? Ha!)

In other words, it is the same pattern as the "24-hour bug" immediately after the WoF "a change for the worse.".

Can't be retried until "at least" 24 hours have elapsed.

As I, and someone else, mentioned before, it could really just be unstable functionality. But, alas, it does not seem to be the case. Objectively speaking.

They guys're making the same mistakes. No progress.

This might be bad. This is really not good in a way.

• Yes, this system like it is now is the opposite of QoL and only a bad feature for all players

• Ikaria is the current implementation now the final one? having a buff seeing when you can restack house items? What's the point behind increasing the stack limit to 1000 if you can't restack items???

Why can't we just choose which 2 potions we want? It's still random what you get...

Where is the QoL? You changed a mechanic nobody complained about

• Official Post

Why can't we just choose which 2 potions we want? It's still random what you get...

This was actually considered lately as extra option for more fatigue, while keeping also current one the same.

We had a lot of different ideas with both many pros and cons, and so we were unable to pick the best solution so far.

Current state is not final.

Greetings