Whirlwind with Bare Hands

• It has been occurring since the latest patch.

When using the skill "Whirlwind", the skill motion is done with bare hands while the weapon is stored in the back or waist.

Needless to say, similar skill may exist elsewhere.

Needs fixed.

<P.S.>

As an aside, can't you do something about the motion like a large one full turn Rolling Sobat of the female character in "Blasting Cyclone"?

This is something that has been bothering me since the RoM days.

I'd like it to be a proper sword swinging motion.

It's spoiled the fun. Care to try to fix it, PLAYERNET?

• Official Post

<P.S.>

As an aside, can't you do something about the motion like a large one full turn Rolling Sobat of the female character in "Blasting Cyclone"?

It is possible to change its attack motion to a quick spin-slash.

It has been occurring since the latest patch.

When using the skill "Whirlwind", the skill motion is done with bare hands while the weapon is stored in the back or waist.

We are aware of this issue and investigating.

Greetings

• Thanks for the quick reply.

<P.S.>

It is possible to change its attack motion to a quick spin-slash.

Very wonderful.

It's a thick order, but I think it would be better if you could modify it in the style of leaving the current performance unchanged, but only changing the "look and feel" of the motion.

Specifically, the effect time and attack range of the skills.

Also, currently it is possible to move back and forth, left and right, in all directions, and jump while activating a skill, but we would like this to remain possible as well. (And on this, of course, speed and other operating performance is all status quo. Performance wouldn't be allowed to fluctuate up or down.)

If the motion change forces us to change this, then we have no choice but to do so. I will withdraw it.

Because it would be meaningless if the usability the most crucial thing deteriorated.

If it's possible to make it so that "the only thing that has changed is the exterior, and everything inside is the same as before," I would love to see it done.

(By any chance, the replaceable motion "a quick spin-slash" is the same motion as the "Whirlwind" in question?

Mmm, if that, I feel would lose originality and be a bit of a no-no, a little.

Well, rolling sovat motion is also interesting as this is, though.)

Anyway, best Regards.

• Official Post

Specifically, the effect time and attack range of the skills.

If you mean current skill feels slow, I would assume floating damage numbers are appearing late. We can change that too.

Additionally, skill is using a motion called "earthstrike", where character is supposed to fist the ground, which is wrongly imported to game and triggering "spinkick" instead, which means Rolling Sobat motion is actually a mistake initially.

Greetings

• If you mean current skill feels slow, I would assume floating damage numbers are appearing late. We can change that too.

Oh, No, No. I don't mean that, I mean "the time that the skill is activating".

In terms of the Blasting Cyclone, it's a series of motions of "jumping, spinning, and landing".

I wrote it in the sense of "the total time of that series". I think the my wording "effect" was misleading.

In other words, it means "the total time from the activation to the end of the skill" should naturally remain the same as before.

I don't find the current skill set slow at all, and I have no complaints about the performance of the Blasting itself, so that's nothing to worry about.

Additionally, skill is using a motion called "earthstrike", where character is supposed to fist the ground, which is wrongly imported to game and triggering "spinkick" instead, which means Rolling Sobat motion is actually a mistake initially.

Greetings

So you're saying that the current Blasting motion is wrong and not what was originally intended motion?

Oh...

If that’s the case, we don’t need to waste time.

Strike while the iron is hot, I have no objection at all.

I would very much appreciate it.

It'll trouble you, but I am waiting for you with great anticipation.

Best Regards.

Closed the thread.