Game Engine Lifting [Patch 10.4.0.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.4.0.1000 - Game Engine Lifting, Autumn Banquet Festival feedback may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

In case you encounter any crashes, please attach your crash report here.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

• Hello :)

Nice Patch firs and foremost.

Two things I noticed right away. One is that you can't delete items from your backpag by drag & drop, so you have to use the trashcan in order to delete something.

Two, the addon GuildPanel isn't working anymore.

Greetings. ;)

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Patching and converting worked flawlessly. However I could start the Launcher, see the new loading image and get to login-screen. This has some strange dark shadows, as you can see here:

Graphic errors on login

When I enter my info and hit login, the game crashes. With the auto-login addon I get the typical loading screen which stops loading at about 35%. Downloading the client fresh didn't help.

So no playing CoA with the new 64bit-Client for me :(

But I'm not representative since I run the game with wine on Linux. It used to work fine with the 32bit-Client, but doesn't work now.

Info:

Kernel: 5.9.9.

wine-staging: 5.22 (set to 64bit WINEARCH and tested with Win7 and Win10)

nvidia: 455.45.01 (GTX 1660 Super)

UPDATE: Going from wine-staging 5.22 to plain wine 5.22 at least fixes the dark shadows. Playing still is not possible.

• Official Post

Please contact our support about this issue: https://playernetgames.net/support/

• too many addons do not work. so I will wait for you to fix them before I play the game again. Main advantage about this game are addons and lua, without it.... well.... just fix addons. or write some info how we can do it manually.

• Official Post

too many addons do not work. so I will wait for you to fix them before I play the game again. Main advantage about this game are addons and lua, without it.... well.... just fix addons. or write some info how we can do it manually.

Popular updated versions addons will be updated in next 48 hours.

More will come either by Team or addon developers in time.

• 1. Footsteps are very noisy. I get on my nerves.

I think the volume of the footstep audio file should be lowered a little. The volume is not balanced with other SEs.

2. I think this is definitely known, but the BGM of Residence doesn't loop. It bother me, so just in case, I posted it.

That's all. Regard, to DEVs.

• fps is a disaster for me, im having fps drops all the time specially in ini, going to 20, 10, even 5 fps in a normal mob. My settings are like always, lowest as possible.

Small update: b1 mobs, 1fps untill they all died.

• We just ran rofl a second time, this time with a full raid and we also had huge performance issues. some ppl always ~16fps with settings as always before the patch, my fps varied from 8-40 all the time while raid was fighting, even if i myself didnt do anything.

we could not pin this down to any addons since we all are using different ones, so i guess this is a client issue.

worst lags/fps drops were observed while applying (multiple) buffs like HoTs on the raid.

only 3/12 ppl had no issues or even performance improvements, for everyone else it got worse.=O

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Official Post

Couple of crashes when clossing the game (with old addons on), cant upload them, wrong extension.

https://gyazo.com/b55b0ff2c556999a7a81003fcd1aade8

You should be able upload them now.

Any chance to get xminimap working? (it's not on Arcadia curseforge)

Hello,

A + S + D + W is not working when I click on Mirrorworld Interface. I can only move with the Mouse.

Mirrorworld

The new F3 shortcut opens the crash-window.

I used it for action bar before patch.

I shared this problem in world chat and some players also got F3 already in use for other things.

Greetings

Some UI and addon errors will be altered with todays client patch along with F3 disabling.

Sound issues will be reviewed later.

fps is a disaster for me, im having fps drops all the time specially in ini, going to 20, 10, even 5 fps in a normal mob. My settings are like always, lowest as possible.

We just ran rofl a second time, this time with a full raid and we also had huge performance issues. some ppl always ~16fps with settings as always before the patch, my fps varied from 8-40 all the time while raid was fighting, even if i myself didnt do anything.

we could not pin this down to any addons since we all are using different ones, so i guess this is a client issue.

worst lags/fps drops were observed while applying (multiple) buffs like HoTs on the raid.

only 3/12 ppl had no issues or even performance improvements, for everyone else it got worse.=O

Can you share your graphics settings screenshot or even client.config.ini from game directory?

The new patch only brings me difficulties. It's time for me to say goodbye. Wish everyone and the team all the best. It was a good time.

If you have any other than known issues we are always willing to help.

Greetings

• fps is a disaster for me, im having fps drops all the time specially in ini, going to 20, 10, even 5 fps in a normal mob. My settings are like always, lowest as possible.

Did you use the Converter or did you redownload the Game ?

If u used the converter maybe some files got corrupted / damaged and thats why your performance is so poor and a redownload of the Game could help ( guild mate had kinda the same problem and a redownload made the performance better thats why im asking).

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• .ini files are not allowed to upload:

heres also a list of my addons, i dont think any of those in particular should have worse performance than before:

e8e8d82bfa771b6be0b7fc626af93348.png

https://gyazo.com/e8e8d82bfa771b6be0b7fc626af93348

I recorded the last bit of the run, if seeing that helps to determine where the issues are, just let me know.

Thanks for looking into this

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I downloaded another client, this time fresh installation and fps drops are the same. Ive been testing some addons. So far this list have no fps issues and cause no bad performance:

-ArcadiaUtilities and Transmutor (new fusion), they will be shared when reve finish, we are testing atm but no fps drop at all.

-ExtendedMacroIcons, FastBagQueue (might not be usefull since game have it on its own now?), LootIt, MagicBoxFramePlus, Streamline, UltimateMailMod (hope someone update the new time thing), Zbag.

Something i noticed, bag is extremely bad optimized with and without zbar, when it is open, my fps drop more than 50%.

-Addon creating huge problems: ExtendedActionBar, from 250 to 90 fps just using this addon with only 2 small bars activated on it.

Will be testing others I have and give feedback about them.

Beside addons, i tested client just empty and fps are so unstable, they change alot while walking, just seeing new objetives make our fps drop a lot.

Edit: rest of addons worked fine, no fps lose. Idk where the problem is but in rofl from 50 fps it goes down to 5 in a second by the face. Outside is the same, drops from nowhere just moving is quite unplayable for me right now.

• Bei mir hat vActionbar extreme lags verursacht. Meine sowieso geringen 60fps waren damit in Atlas zwichen 0 un 15 fps.

Ini war so nicht spielbar.

VActionbar caused extreme lags for me. My already low 60fps were between 0 and 15 fps in Atlas.

Ini was not playable like this.

• Found a bug, huge bug imho, I always have game in small windows on the back if im doing something else. Now cant have 2 clients on small window, they just stop working. Full window or nothing.