TR translations

• Hello,Sorry, my English is not good. I'm using translate.I play as an actor TR (Turkish).

1. In the game, names such as Black Book options sys_name are seen. Black Book options, adding Turkish language support,
    2. A maximum of 100 people are added to the list of friends and this number is taken much higher,
    3. ID: 1244091 (Elixir of Transformation Wind Element) description section is empty. I would like to add an explanation to this.
    4. NPC ID: 117707 name Sys117707_name-WIP is seen as.

NOTE: Should I continue to write my next suggestions here, or open a new topic?

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Hello,

Turkish translation issues will be fixed with next patch. We will consider increasing friends limit. You can use same thread, however for bigger topics separate threads are recommended.

Greetings

• İtem ID 1244091 Dönüşüm İksiri Rüzgar Elementi : There is no explanation in Turkish. It is unknown what happened.
    • İtem ID 1244092 Dönüşüm İksiri Çürüten Örümcek There is no explanation in Turkish. It is unknown what happened.
    • İtem ID 1244093 Dönüşüm İksiri Nydhor There is no explanation in Turkish. It is unknown what happened.
    • İtem ID 1244094 Dönüşüm İksiri Mezar Azraili There is no explanation in Turkish. It is unknown what happened.
    • İtem ID 200827 Dönüşüm İksir Sarı Şapkalı Donichuka It does not have an explanation in Turkish, but it is available in English.
    • İtem ID 200832 Dönüşüm İksiri Noel Zencefil Adamı It does not have an explanation in Turkish, but it is available in English.
    • Some of my friends' house maids have all the attributes full. These servants came and went to the game for a little time. Please come back again :)
    • İtem ID: 1244046 (Atlas Özel Turtası) Turkish explanation part incomplete and incorrect translation.
    • Adding the option to change the location of the characters in the 6 character selection interface in the game entry section? For example, I want to reveal my main character :)

Thanks

• Hi :)

ID: 493014 Scout 45 main Skill Title Turkish but description in English.

ID: 492949 Mage / Scout 40 Skill Title Turkish but description in English.

ID: 499539 Mage / Scout 60 Skill Title Turkish but description in English.

ID: 499548 Mage / Scout 70 Skill Title Turkish but description in English.

Thanks <3

• NPC ID: 120926

Name : Norah Kalesy

When I spoke with this NPC, I saw that the options were in Turkish. We read and bought necessary items from the diamond market and called ID: 242071. Thank you for that.

Yanındaki NPC ID : 112036

Name : Arthomon

When I clicked on this NPC, I saw that there is no Turkish translation. Therefore, I cannot give the items I have obtained from events correctly. I cannot trade. Can you bring a Turkish language option for this NPC, please?

Thanks.

Moved the thread to the trash.
    • ID: 493029 (Ateş Gülü Patlaması) : The description part is corrupt. (Byff3-Time) (Buff3-Dot) writing.
    • ID: 491343 (Ateş Gülü) : The description part is corrupt. (Buff3-Time) (Buff3-Dot) writing.
    • ID: 242219 (Energy Drink) : This item right click (Sys859930_name)
    • ID: I do not know (Hidden Danger) : This quest broken SC_426426_00, SC_426426_01 such articles are passing
    • ID: I do not know (Warning of the Devine Messenger) Hidden Danger is the post that comes after his mission. SC_426427_01 is also mentioned in the content of this task.
    • ID: I do not know (Becoming a Pro Negotiator) : This is the Morrok Mission. Talk Morrok :SC_NPC122590SPEAK_00
    • ID: 203282 (Lolipop) : The explanation part is ambiguous. How much HP it gives is unknown
    • ID: 203281 (Çikolata) : The explanation part is ambiguous. How much HP it gives is unknown

Changed the title of the thread from “Proposal” to “TR translations”.
  • ID: 1244053 (Hayat Kroniği) : The features he said when purchasing are visible, but when they buy and use them, the features they give are unclear. "Tüm grubun Maksimum CP Değeri (Buff0-0)" the feature it gives is unclear.

• Mage/Warde skill

ID : 491169 Plazma Oku There is a translation error

ID : 502270 Yüklü "Increases Magical Critical damage by 644%," ıt's says. I think this should be 6% or there is a translation error.

• Autumn feast

NPC Name : Fez William

ID : 113815

According to the Turkish translation, this NPC is asking me for 10 ID: 206266 Autumn Desert Coupons. I gave, does not accept.

This time, I collected 20 ID: 206266 Autumn Desert Coupons and gave them away.

I think it should have written 20 in Turkish translation, but 10 was written.

• Hello, I noticed that there is a translation error in the relationship buffs in the game.

For example: when I become a master of any of them, it gives buff as {attack power 15%} in Turkish but {TP 15%} in English.

• I found a tr translate mistake abour ROFl stat "Preservation of Knowledge of the Forgotten Legends" in Turkish "Unutumuş Efsanelerin Bilgi Koruyucusu." Right form is "Unutulmuş Efsanelerin Bilgi Koruyucusu." You forgot "L" letter.Especially, we do not find this stat, if we can use AH filtres.I hope, you can change this translation mistake in a short time :)

~fixed