Some suggestions

• Hello playernet
    I want to offer some suggestions that may interest you.

1. Due to the fact that champions have to constantly reset and upgrade their shield skill, I want to propose adding an item that will reset only 1 shield skill and nothing else.
    Now you have to reset all skills for one shield skill, it's just a nightmare, while pumping all the skills it takes a lot of time, personally I have 30 seconds or more freezes, someone takes less time to hang up but many have it. Therefore, nobody wants to dump and pump all the skills too often, it is not only difficult but expensive to do, 199 diamonds for many can afford, if you make such an object it is advisable that it does not cost more than 100 diamonds, then it will be used more often in as a result, they will spend even more diamonds.
    This proposal was liked by all the champions with whom I spoke, I think the other players who play the champion class will like it, I really don’t know how difficult it is to implement, and I will leave the proposals for your consideration.

2. Pet Tansformation Potion, I want to suggest you add more pet skins and add the appearance of pets inferno, gorge, kingdoms and the rest that are only on the Arcadia server. I see that almost all players change the appearance of their pets, which means players will like these changes, at first they can be made a little more expensive. So I also want to propose making a Pet Transformation Potion from the Legendary Festival Pets, both normal and advanced, the model is already ready for them.

3. A small bug with furniture, I do not want to write about it again, I will write about this here. The appearance of the penguin in the guild’s castle does not look right, the penguin in the castle looks like a boss from the kingdom.

4. I want to suggest changes to scouts and rogue, a scout and rogue has an equal physical attack from strength and agility, I don’t remember the servers where it was, for example, when I played scout on a Russian server, agility scout gave 2 physical attacks and strength 1 physical attack, this was not only on the Russian server but also on many others, dexterity gave more physical attack than strength.
    I know that you have already tried to do this before, but maybe then it wasn’t the right time, since many had already made equipment with strength and dexterity, but now, in my opinion, this is the best time for this, everyone starts re-equipping the equipment to a new one and can make a new one equipment with agility without problems.
    Now many scouts and rogue claim to be stat power, which is why players who play the champion don’t like it, scouts and rogue players are not always accepted into the group or are not allowed to take stat power, I don’t even speak about the difference in the price of the stat, it is too noticeable, dexterity is always much cheaper than strength, such a change would level this price difference.

5.The new gold earring and the ring for the main bonuses are worse than the earring from the gorge and the old Aot ring, because of this, everyone will leave one gorge earring and one ring of aot, I think it makes sense to significantly increase the parameters of the new earring and slightly raise the parameters of the new ring, if not to do, players will put 1 Aot ring and 1 gorge earring, it will be better if players will make more equipment from the new dungeon.

On the ring you need not to decrease but increase the critical damage bonus, on the Aot ring t12 a bonus of 85.2% and on the new T12 ring a bonus of 84%, no one will make a second new ring and earring.

It’s good for the server when the players drag as much equipment as possible, it turns out that here 2 items will leave the old ones that are easily accessible to everyone.

I will leave all suggestions at your discretion

Thank you for your attention.

Approved the thread.
  • Hello Eneler,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Below you will find a statement on certain aspects you brought up here.

I want to propose adding an item that will reset only 1 shield skill and nothing else.

We will bring a solution for this in the future.

I want to suggest you add more pet skins and add the appearance of pets inferno, gorge, kingdoms and the rest that are only on the Arcadia server.

We have put in a couple of new transformation potions for pets and will continue to do so in the future.

The appearance of the penguin in the guild’s castle does not look right, the penguin in the castle looks like a boss from the kingdom.

As far as I am aware this has been fixed with the latest patch, maybe even the patch before.

The new gold earring and the ring for the main bonuses are worse than the earring from the gorge and the old Aot ring

This has aswell been changed in one of the lastest patches and is now correct.

If you need any more information just send me a PM.

Best regards.

Ravo

Closed the thread.