Party buffs for raid

• Hello Team!

It will be reasonable to change party buffs to raid buffs. I mean buffs which can be provided by class skills. For example, magical damage from druids, stamina buff from priest etc. During a battle when a character dies, it's not comfortable for buffers to jump from one perty to the other to buff them.

My suggetion doesn't mean buffs from culinary, alchemy and item shop - skills only.

Thank you :)

Approved the thread.
  • As heal i support this offer. I would like some buffs to change from party on raid(dr/warden-mdmg,dr/warrior-pdmg,priest/scout-MATK for example, maybe also warlocks buff-6%all attributes etc),except buffs which break to each other and give lower value(priests PATK for example)

• I also want to support this idea. The game is interesting, but too much time is spent on auxiliary things. For example, the distance from the boss to the boss is too great. let's reduce the time at least for buffs)

• +1 if you run ini for 1 hour is like 20min time to switch partys and buff ppl

Why? Because during that hour ppl die 100 times?

Most(!) of affected buffs last 30min, so you need to rebuff them once, max. twice in such a run, which takes < 5 seconds each time...less than 1sec if you are using a makro for that.

A change like this would mean more time spent for Devs than all of us spend on buffing within a year of running instances - remember that this would mean, that Devs have to check every single party buff in the game to change some of them to raid, since all buffs like Warp Charge from wl must not be changed...

Cheers

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• still would it make more unique and enjoyable, colloquial friendly for all classes which are buffing players.

Sure its bit of work but this is what playernet games make this nice, because they do work noone els would do, to make this game to a nicer better game for many years following ;)

In WoW is normal buffs are for whole raid no idea why the game makes forget about it or just not thought to the end.

• Obviously Devs want to know our opinions, though it was only little more than two months until approval.

In my eyes except exaggerations too high to be taken seriously the only pro arguement here has been "not comfortable", which is far from convincing. I hope I dont have to point out what this game would turn into, if any aspect of the game that is "not comfortable" were to removed just because it is "not comfortable" for some.

So unless you can offer any justified points that weigh a lot more to convince me, my and many others opinion about this will stay as it is. What Devs will do in the end however is their decision to make.

Still in good will for the game and the playerbase

Cheers!:)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I fully support the proposal, for healers and support it will be easier.

Who says that you don’t need to die, if you don’t die, we are very happy for you, but you are not the only players on the server, you probably forgot about it, and you probably forgot that there will be a new ini soon, how will you not die there?) , there everyone will die on each mob the first time.

• Hey

personally i am not a big fan of this Idea . This Suggestion would spare me as a warlock literally 1 second to buff the whole Group with the 6% Buff . The same goes for Druid/warrior and /warden Buffs . If you happen to die while running a instance the whole group should stop pulling more mobs because 1 players less means a higher Chances of a Wipe , and in the same time you are rebuffing yourself with Ostrich etc a wl or druid can spare 1 second to buff you ( either if you are rebuffing before a bossfight or in the middle of a ini)

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Closed the thread.