Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• maybe you should change to balance these classes so everyone has a newer experience of the game. D/R , P/R , R/K ...

D/R? :/ It's one of the better mdps classes. Even as heal it's not bad - but nothing more than "not bad" in this case.

The 2 other mentioned classes I agree, make them both magical cps classes, since mdps are not strong enough yet xD

• Druid/Warden

Can you increase the amount of friendly targets hit by Healing Ripple (494323)? This skill is absolut garbage right now cause it makes no sense to use a skill that uses 1 Point of Nature and you can't even be sure if you hit the player that lost HP cause it randomly hits 3 targets.

Greetings

• Druid/Warden

Can you increase the amount of friendly targets hit by Healing Ripple (494323)? This skill is absolut garbage right now cause it makes no sense to use a skill that uses 1 Point of Nature and you can't even be sure if you hit the player that lost HP cause it randomly hits 3 targets.

Greetings

If you do so, then there will be a problem with heal on sixth(for example) ppl, because "each time healing power is halved". I suggest remove point of nature (need very strict control for your spirit); add 1 point of nature if the spell was successful (only one); remove cast, but with gcd; mb do some heal mechanism with the lowest hp 2 targets ascending.

• Warden/Warrior

According to the description and Combat-Protocol, Doppelschlag (494001) is based on earth elemental damage, but does not get boosted by % elemental damage buffs.

Priest/Warrior

Burst potential of this class is very weak, while sustain is acceptable.

1) Can Berserk be further boosted?

2) Chain of Lights cancels if you move. This is tough to use as melee. Can it be changed to be not cancelled upon moving?

Bard/Warrior

Sustain damage is very weak of this class, while burst is below average.

1) Can one of the many buffs it has be changed into a passive?

Champion/Warrior

Slash (498583) currently gets a +x2 Sta damageboost regardless of form.

1) Can the boost be changed to +x2 Str or +x2 Sta based on the current form?

2) If there is any intention to make Champion/Warrior a viable dps-class, please remove the GCD of Slash.

Champion/Scout

This class is a worse Champion/Warlock in every situation and needs a graded Gun.

1) Can this class get a skill like Autoshot from Scout which works like a normal Whitehit and thus triggers Chain Drive, Shock Drive, recovers rage etc.? This would not boost the damage, but would make this class purely ranged.

Champion/Mage

This class burst potential is acceptable in singletarget and very good in Aoe. But sustain damage is extremly low.

1) Can one of the many buffs this class has be changed into a passive buff to fix the weak sustain damage?

Champion/Rogue

This class can trigger Chaindrive very fast because it utilizes two weapons. Shadow Impulse is also a non-GCD skill and even ignores GCD from other skills with Hesitant Touch. However, this forces the player to spam dps-Macro more than any other class in this game and is thus very unpleasant to play. In addition to this, the damagepotential is slightly lower than many other classes so there is no reason to "try hard" if there is no reward. In addition, you have to build two graded 1h Hammers, which you do not need for any other Chain-DPS.

1) Keep original cooldown of Shadow Impulse (3 seconds) even after Chain Drive, but increase Shadow Impulse damage by x3.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• B/Ch

Hello! After testing, I still think that this connection needs a little strengthening. Players with a lower eq (2 tiers down) and with a significant difference in cards on other melds do similar damage as this class. I suggest removing off-hand weapon damage reduction.

Greetings

• Hi,

I have an idea/suggestion for the plate gear players in game. For healers, you designed the D/wl, which can be played as dps in pure heal gear. For plate gear such option is still missing. While chain players can switch between dps and full tank mode in full dps gear with just 1 click as a champion, I wish there would be such option with a knight.

Maybe you can implement/change an existing knight dps class (knight/wl or/and knight/wrd) that they get a skill like D/wl. Conversion of stamina to strength. This skill should only be active if you have full plate gear equipped (7 items or 8, if you would design it with shield). Furthermore this skill should then convert the +aggro on the items (plate have +aggro set bonus) to -aggro.

comparing to int (2 m-atk / 1 int) the knight gets less attack from str. Maybe you can also add some def to attack conversion. your choice. anyway there shouldn't be much def left with 0 stamina :D. Don't forget, that plate does not have +dmg/+attackspeed on set bonus

with such a class, pure plate players can also switch to dps mode like healer classes can for some stuff.

I (and maybe some rare tank players) would appreciate the implementation of this idea, bcs right now the amount of tanks on the server is decreasing and such an option would be more attractive to do plate gear

Greetings

• some Suggestion for the following tank classes:

champion/warrior

decrease the range of "Detonantion der Rache" [499850] from 200 to 120 or 150 ?

hard to not pull full room in idk or dc with that skill :D

Barde/knight

i have full buffed 3,3kk pdeff unbuffed with gold gear without a lot of defensive support.

Hard to tank dc with that pdeff. incease the buff "Auflösung des Trobadours" [1491158].

Furthermore i cant hold aggro with the aoe skill "Heilige Noten" [1491160] in combination with "Oktavverschiebung" [1491368]. Maybe increase the aggro of the skills or add other aggro skills for Bard/Knight.

Addtionally after 2 mopgroups you always have zero mana and focus, maybe change the cost of "Heilige Noten" [1491160] to full focus or full mana without a %-cost.

Last at all "Liebe verbreiten" [1491369] doesnt work in dc. The dmg decrease buff for the raid group doesnt appear.

Greetings

• Suggestion for scout/rogue:

Weak Spot (Skill ID 491493) buff should be increased to 12-15 seconds imho.

Suggestions for healer classes:

Blossing Life and Regenrate of healer classes, should be changed back from %-healing to fix point healing for all classes, that have no other Heal over Time effects. So except for p/s, p/b, d/s, d/m (maybe I missed a class). For d/p only one of those skills should be fixed, the other %-heal.

That would make the heal classes more balanced in my eyes, bcs right now every heal class without a Heal over Time effect is far behind (with 5% every 3 seconds you really can't heal for example blood arrows. So it's waste of time using such skills imho)

Greetings

• I will support, but nothing and no one forces you not to use class combination with high heal (w/o regen), for example p/ch.

• I will also add, "energetic" (1491166) also decrease aggro B/K, need do so, that tempo increase aggro for B/K, another raid members decrease.

• Priest/Warrior

I suggest to change the Skill ID [491165] to an aoe spell (no ground target but ->80-100 radius), with 1 seconds cooldown and 342% water damage. This would give the class a more fluid gameplay.

For Skill ID [490304] I suggest to remove the health cost per second.

Instead of increasing healing by 27% it would be good to increase physical damage by 5% and physical attack by 5%.

LA8Hm1v.jpg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited 12 times, last by Idhril ().

• p/w has enought attack, he dont need buffed physical attack... better is adding attack speed or dmg, maybe setskill 490363 (from bethomia) adding not only 20% mcritdmg but also 10% pcritdmg...

and yea it needs better aoe, like changing skill 1490366 (wirlwind?) to 3s cd and 20 rage cost for making combo with skill 1490367 (chain)...

• Unused Classes (Leather)

We currently have s/k - s/p - r/k connections that are not playable in any form - buffer/tank/dps. maybe it's worth going back to balance and dealing with such connections.

In addition, after s/wd tests, it turns out that this connection, as well as s/r and s/ch, need a slight buff. Still, s/m with magic eq is much better than in physical, not only that s/m (magic) is the strongest combination of the scout.

Greetings