Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Mage/Rogue:

If you change "Gift of the Baron" to automatically get canceled it would be very appreciated if you let us know. Also I suggest reducing the cooldown to 10sec. If you stand still in an instance because mobs life for some time (which can happen in dark core) and you just activated the skill, you have to wait 1min before re-activating it.

Furthermore with the latest changes to aggro, I suggest reducing the aggro increment of 499604.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• Knight/mage

• Fixed Holy Light Domain wasn’t inflicting damage properly.

It does now damage again, but it is removed/shut down again, if you stay and don't run.... Yesterday it was perfect. it wasnt cancelled

Edit: Changed buff removals while being AFK in Gorge of the Ice Giants, Realm of the Forgotten Legends and Dark Core.-> please explain how it should work in this instances

Right now, open world and in DC the Holy Light Domain works the same. Not moving for 10 seconds -> buff gone (anyway if you use skills or not)

Greetings

• Hello

R / S - trying today on DC with this combination I noticed that although I used runes for accuracy and the title up to 300% accuracy, skill ID 491532 had almost 69% dodges, where on ROFL this level is about 20%. I know that rebuilding it and increasing its chance of hitting it will result in too high dps on lower instances than DC. Therefore, I suggest changing the system to - not a chance to dodge, but a chance to hit the target and give the indicator initially to 70%

Greetings

• Regarding

Changed buff removals while being AFK in Gorge of the Ice Giants, Realm of the Forgotten Legends and Dark Core.

M/R has still the same problem, that it gets cancelled upon not moving. (works the same as it does in open world)

Greetings

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Official Post

Knight/mage

• Fixed Holy Light Domain wasn’t inflicting damage properly.

It does now damage again, but it is removed/shut down again, if you stay and don't run.... Yesterday it was perfect. it wasnt cancelled

Greetings

There was a small flaw in buff checker, it should be fine now.

Hello

R / S - trying today on DC with this combination I noticed that although I used runes for accuracy and the title up to 300% accuracy, skill ID 491532 had almost 69% dodges, where on ROFL this level is about 20%. I know that rebuilding it and increasing its chance of hitting it will result in too high dps on lower instances than DC. Therefore, I suggest changing the system to - not a chance to dodge, but a chance to hit the target and give the indicator initially to 70%

Greetings

Hi, I would like to suggest removing gcd on R/S Precicion buff , to make this class more fluent to play when you have to use this buff while you are on combat

We do not plan to change these.

mage/scout

Could you check which weapon accuracy is shot using? im having crazy miss rates in dark core. If is bow, any chance to increase bow level? or stick shot to main hand weapon level?

Why isn't magic dmg affecting pet dmg? catalysis (for example) or tamb are totally useless. Our burst is totally dependant on supports magical attack extra buffs, our selfbuffs do nothing :D

Mentioned skill is using ranged weapon level for initial miss rate, missing the first physical hit will cause other hits to be resisted/missed too.

Because Flame Spirit does not have any magical damage scaling. It is just having magical damage from having more magical attack, which is a fixed rate for all NPCs. We do not plan to add a magical damage scaling to this pet, currently.

Greetings

• I think the class reached a point where design makes no sense. Main dmg of the class (and im talking about 60-70% overall) is shot + pet. Shot has crazy miss rate due to low level distance weapon and pet isn't scaling with literally none of class buffs since this class was pure magic dmg related. Sorry but class design failed here, the initial changes of the class to make it the mage with more mdmg and 0 mattack don't suit up with a pet with 0 mdmg scale.

• While I haven't played this class myself in dark core, I saw a guild member play it yesterday and he didn't miss that much shots. Also crossbow level is 225 which isn't that low I guess. I don't know though if he used a precision rune or not, but thats what I observed.

Greetings.

• since I understand which guild member Laisha is talking about ^^, I can tell that there is no need to level up the weapon. There are misses, but they are few. I didn't use the accuracy rune.

The shots missed are multiplicative. If you see 5% miss rate is in reality a 15%. I had 10% so is a 30%.

• Hello

Greetings

Can not confirm this problem. Title works as expected.

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

at start I failed and had no precision title in ancillary frame

• You have new weapon?

Yes. But with old weapon I believe its fine to miss more.

I tried with old weapon and this accuracy buff didn't exist. With tikal accuracy system title i have 0%. Guess I gotta wait for the weapon.

Byte Can we have in Atlantis a boss from New ini so we can test things? If they give the 15% accuracy buff for being around would be cool too.

• Hi,

I suggest to increase aggro of skill ID 1490515 of knight/druid to 500% from 250%. Right now a dps with ~15% left aggro do more aggro in 1 second than this skill of knight/druid. it feels a bit hard for this class if you can only rely on whirlwind shield (whirlwind shield never resist, but tsunami can). A second safe AOE for this class would be great

• Changed “Camelia Flower” resource cost from 2% Mana to 35 Focus, increased it’s healing intervals to 3 seconds from 2, increased it’s duration to 9 seconds from 6.my Camelia Flower right now has 1 second heal interval instead of 2 seconds