Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Quote from planned notes

Druid/Warlock

• Changed Toxic Possession to reduce magical attack by 25% additionally.

You forgot about the d/r, maybe let Dark Moon decrease its matt by 50% instead of increasing, so that there is another mdps class not worth playing anymore after the coming patch. :thumbup:

maybe read all incoming changes again, think about it objectively and then try to say it again. I think the mage changes are not a nerf for all mages (btw some x/mage classes get a buff), maybe try to test after the patch but it seems that most mages get a specific non-static-related buff. (I think it's better if not all mages don't spam only static)

• (I think it's better if not all mages don't spam only static)

Can't wait for that moment to be finally true ;(

• Changed Electric Explosion to inflict 1935 + 2328 damage instead of 1935/2328.

Are you sure you want this change to be up for all mages and not only for m/ch? m/s does not need this crazy 3s cast. :/

Edited once, last by Madox: Has fusionado un mensaje creado por Madox en este mensaje. ().

• You forgot about the d/r, maybe let Dark Moon decrease its matt by 50% instead of increasing, so that there is another mdps class not worth playing anymore after the coming patch. :thumbup:

maybe read all incoming changes again, think about it objectively and then try to say it again. I think the mage changes are not a nerf for all mages (btw some x/mage classes get a buff), maybe try to test after the patch but it seems that most mages get a specific non-static-related buff. (I think it's better if not all mages don't spam only static)

Yeah I did. But I still can't see any good point there, unless you got t13+ gear, full cards, so matt nerf isn't a thing for you. If those non-static-spells just were useful or not been nerfed into hell already, I would love not to use this spell most of the time.

Just to point out M/Wd, this class looses the most of matt, but fortunately it got a useless earth core barrier rework recently which ofc balanced this nerf I guess? For real, I Haven't seen any mage (except maybe 1 or 2 m/r and supp ofc) for a YEAR in any instance. Does this mean, mage is overperforming or being overused? I'm not sure. Is mage recently competing with new bard classes so we need to cut matt from mages and let bards stay as they are? I'm not sure.

• Well at this point i cant really tell if everyone is just trolling with the intention to get their classes overbuffed or something? xD

I havent played a lot in recent weeks, but everytime i played mage was pretty good compared to everyone else in my guild. Some classes obviously stronger than others but nowhere near as useless as warlocks (lol).

I didnt even bother upgrading my gear at all with the new content and was still able to compete.

• Well at this point i cant really tell if everyone is just trolling with the intention to get their classes overbuffed or something? xD

I havent played a lot in recent weeks, but everytime i played mage was pretty good compared to everyone else in my guild. Some classes obviously stronger than others but nowhere near as useless as warlocks (lol).

I didnt even bother upgrading my gear at all with the new content and was still able to compete.

Awesome, so I just need to join your guild and mage is strong and worth playing again? =O Sounds too good to be true :pinch: And what are warlocks? Haven't seen this class for 1.5 years or something anywhere.

(this is a troll post)

• Yeah i guess. :)

I think we should all wait a bit, let the changes happen, test each and every class and then come back to give feedback.
    Some changes look really nice in my oppinion.

Warlock:

- removing the gcd from Beasthowl (id: 498547) sounds like a cool little qol change

~kind regards

Edit: Ty very much for implementing this change! <3

• I understand the idea of the last change on r/m,

but I totally don't like it.

At the moment, the connection has 3 skills without global CD, dmg from whites

hits, a double throw that you have to use and normal skills for that.

I think that it is definitely a lot and comfortable playing with this combination, especially compared to the combinations that 92% of dps do with one skill, it is not very possible.

I also believe a player who doesn't use kitty or lua will have

a huge problem to use the possibilities of the class.

Additionally, I would like to point out that adding a little deff on the r/k does not make it a good or comfortable tank.

• 92% of dps do with one skill, it is not very possible.

I also believe a player who doesn't use kitty or lua will have

a huge problem to use the possibilities of the class.

they can spam that one skill and dont miss much if it is true that 92% of total dps is from one skill, that sounds like this class is one of easiest classes ever created.

this class is hard, yes. it is hard even if you play with kitty/lua and it is understandable that 90% of player base dont see maximum potential of class. but it isn't harder to play without kitty because of new skill; it is hard because of non gcd click-to-use aoe skill, it is unique.

literally every dps class has 1 or more non-gcd skills, every class is harder to play without scripts and if you aren't taking methylphenidate before your instance runs, you cant compete with a person who use kitty/lua in any dps class with a few exception.

if you are thinking using 3 gcd skill at same time is an issue, champs has this since kinetic burn change, class can use 3 skills in 0.3 sec with script during aoe burst, but you cant do it manually.

same issue is for mages, they have 2-3 non gcd instant skill and can use 3 at 0.3 sec, but cant do it manually

eh, warlocks have similar situation too.

anyways, having 2 or 3 non gcd skill to spam is not a problem and you didn't complain about this when r/s got its first rework with 3 spammable non gcd skills; because it had no click-to-use aoe skill which is harder to use. i don't think you care about people without kitty/lua, reality is, difficulty isn't coming from 3 non gcd skills but from enlivened blade and you already know that.

-----

comment about r/m:

r/m dps isn't consistent even after artefact and many many physical attack cards, which gave me more or less +100k buffed patk over a year, so i wouldn't recommend people to use it with or without kitty/lua if their raid don't have good tanks, supports and healers who actually helps dps rotationally. i suggest confused people to stick to r/ch because it performs between good and insane regardless of raid setup while r/m is performing between horrible and insane depending on raid setup.

cheers

the world chico, and everything in it.

• Hi !

For warden / scout, the button "stop" of the pet doesn't work, when you press it the pet still attack.

For example in rofl boss 1 you have to recall it to stop his damage...

Greetings

• for druid i would like to see one of the iss changed so it can cast while moving (maybe for 30 secs with 60 secs cd)

i would like to see more for warlocks, it seems it's too much casting involved , maybe a little more dark damage on some spells or ill will.

why some scouts blood arrow has no negative affect(or positive) and others don't ?

• for druid i would like to see one of the iss changed so it can cast while moving (maybe for 30 secs with 60 secs cd)

i would like to see more for warlocks, it seems it's too much casting involved , maybe a little more dark damage on some spells or ill will.

why some scouts blood arrow has no negative affect(or positive) and others don't ?

Because some scouts have elite skills and others dont.

• Quote from planned notes
    * Increased Electric Compression duration to 30 seconds from 20, increased Static Field damage gain to 25% from 15%.* Changed Plasma Arrow to Alternative Current; Passive: When successfully use an electric spell, you will be in Charged state for 10 seconds. Charged state will provide same effects as previous Plasma Arrow. electric spells are Electrostatic Charge, Discharge, Electric Bolt, Electric Explosion, Thunderstorm, Voltage Seize

Question Byte : If I use Electric Compression, I'll get the Compression buff for 30s. But what happens, if I use a spell to proc the Charged state again (Thunderstorm or Voltage Seize for example) while the Compression is still up? Does it overwrite it (as before) or can I have both buffs at the same time?

You should also rework some of M/Ch mechanics that build up rage and will no longer exist within your rework, such as Plasma Arrow and Lv 25 elite (498862).

• You should also rework some of M/Ch mechanics that build up rage and will no longer exist within your rework, such as Plasma Arrow and Lv 25 elite (498862).

What do you mean? From what I understand when looking at the patch notes, its just the same as before without the damage.

Right now: You use plasma arrow and are in charged state --> 5 Rage, You use Electric Explosion while in Charged state --> 15 Rage.

After patch: You use any electrical skill --> Charged state --> 5 Rage, You use Explosion then --> 15 Rage

So where does this no longer exist? xD

I mean the patch notes say that its exactly the same as previous plasma arrow.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Official Post
    Quote from planned notes
    * Increased Electric Compression duration to 30 seconds from 20, increased Static Field damage gain to 25% from 15%.* Changed Plasma Arrow to Alternative Current; Passive: When successfully use an electric spell, you will be in Charged state for 10 seconds. Charged state will provide same effects as previous Plasma Arrow. electric spells are Electrostatic Charge, Discharge, Electric Bolt, Electric Explosion, Thunderstorm, Voltage Seize

If I use Electric Compression, I'll get the Compression buff for 30s. But what happens, if I use a spell to proc the Charged state again (Thunderstorm or Voltage Seize for example) while the Compression is still up?

No.

Greetings

• You should also rework some of M/Ch mechanics that build up rage and will no longer exist within your rework, such as Plasma Arrow and Lv 25 elite (498862).

What do you mean? From what I understand when looking at the patch notes, its just the same as before without the damage. (...)

Exactly. But the elite of m/ch needs a rework anyway, since it specially changes the spell plasma arrow, which no longer will exist. So if nothing happens, the elite will change a non-existing spell I guess? :D

No.

Okay, thanks. :thumbup:

• Hello,

Priest item set skill lvl 85 ID: 490236 Water Element of Rebirth gives %20 magical attack power in effect duration and just helps mpds playing priests but priests playing pdps as priest/warriors loose to much physical attack power after warrior common skill berserk changed and priest main skill amplified attack gives bonus base on wisdom.

To do a balance and make this class playable, may be %20 physical attack bonus also can be add to 85 lvl iss ID: 490236 Water Element of Rebirth,

Thx.

• After a few b /r attempts, it seems to me that there is physical damage there. I would suggest increasing damage from the main weapon and only the skill that reduces damage from the other hand.

For me the bigger problem, and the reason why this class makes 0 fun to play for me, is that after dwarfen ale runs out your standing there after a short time with 0 energy and 0 focus which is very unpleasant too play when u dont have a skill too regenerate anything. So i would suggest to give a skill the bonus effect too regenerate focus/energy.

Suitable for this would be the Skill "1491132" too regenerate 15 focus/energy each hit which would be 40 in total each 15 sec (after taking the cost of 20energy/focus into count).

Or Skill "1491130" and make each stack of the dagger you pull out regenerate 5 or 10 focus/energy.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Regarding b/r...

...I have no idea about the class, but in a different game there is a class that also has 2 mana sources and skills regenerate the opposite resource each. JockelR u know which class and game I mean? :D

So for b/r a focus skill could regenerate energy, while energy skills could regenerate focus, maybe equal to their original costs? Does this make sense? Haven't seen a class like this so far but think, it would be fun to play. Downside would be, there need to be around 8-10 skills available for this mechanic or it does not make much sense :/