Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Some toughts from my perspective. I haven't paid much attention to all earlier changes for a long time, just enjoyed the game but now I'm afraid of the direction it's going. Healers for a year and a half? have not been touched, and suddenly there are changes of 180 degrees.

Funny fact, I did 2 stated items in t12 and put there rofl sta/stas. 2 days later they wrote about changes in healers classes XD

Ok, I have top guild, play a lot so I can easily upgrade EQ If needed. But how many others can?

How many PURE healers are on the server? I mean full gold t11-t12, where players all the diamonds put to this eq.

Not the one with "Oh Im rich I have mage/chain/tank.. oh healer too, Im so great pls buff me more"

I pull out some 140-150 patt on a weak eq and from one hand it is fine - ROFL is easy but THIS IS NOT MY MAIN EQ and don't feel like upgrading it at all cost to pleasure some guys in t14, no offence.

The thing is you know why I play healers and supports? (good support- who does everything to make INI faster, not afking one)

Because those classes ARE NEEDED. Same as tank. Every rofl party lf tank/healers/wrlmages. DPS classes is enough on server and the rest of the classes are missing.

And here goes brutal fact - this game has few players comparing to another games and those changes - in general, not only healers now - they do not go in the right direction in my opinion.

I know a lot of players who have recently finished playing, and I don't see a lot of new players joining. Name FIVE who started lately and now are in endgame.

At this rate, soon there will be no forum talk about balance because there will be no one to throw patt or buff to remaining 20 players..

A small digression about BARD. In my opinion, the whole Internet should be flooded with this information now to attract new players to the game. But its not. I know that even those players who are inside the game will find out, I mean bard day premiere, only 2 days before adding it.... or even not...

Shame.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

Edited 2 times, last by Leszix ().

• Don't know if you mean me. But fun fact. With higher tiered gear, the old healer buffs are better. So personally for me: I would prefer old buffs for my gear, because the difference to other players with lower gear is bigger. Now with new buffs it doesnt matter if you have t10 or t14 gear.

And for small guilds there is an easy solution. For example let the classes give the old buff below a certain wisdom threshold. But I guess this isnt the answer and totally the opposite of the reason, why the healer got these changes

• The change they made seems good to me, but it takes away the opportunity to appeal to healers with little knowledge or who are just starting out, I suppose that nobody will want to enter the game and spend 1k euros on the first day, they should review and do that be intermediate

same like dps? anyone were angry about new dps players doing low dmg? Why should ppl be angry about healer buffs? If a healer has low gear and the dps are angry, they should send all stats and clean stones to the healer :D

why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?

• same like dps? anyone were angry about new dps players doing low dmg? Why should ppl be angry about healer buffs? If a healer has low gear and the dps are angry, they should send all stats and clean stones to the healer :D

why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?

:?: :?: :?:

I never said such things. Stop telling something, that I never said. I like the healer changes, that buffs benefit from wisdom. Please read carefully what others writing here

• I mean in general, not only you.

Changes, if any, are made for players on endgame with a strong EQ. It's nice those exist, they buy diamonds and thanks to them 'you' can play for free. But if I had started playing a month or two earlier, I wouldn't be playing today because the game just doesn't attract new players. And without these new players/ old with decent gear, the game does not develop.

And still the best ones also end up playing every now and then. I think that there are fewer and fewer players active on the server.

Regarding items. For today I'm not sure if I make a new tiered weapon, then in 3 days the devs will not decide to change everything again. All healers' items ingame stated wis/wis and sta/sta are now useless and nobody will buy it. Even IF someone will, price will be hilarious.

Like all those chain classes, full AH of chain items, every1 wanna trade for mage. If you don't have an Eq t12 or you don't play the top 3 chain classes you are useless in party. No buffers included..

We don't know how Bard will gonna work. Probably on every EQ but now it is not known what will be needed. No information, how can anybody plan anything now? I personally do not want to do any new items because in a week they may be no longer needed.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Regarding items. For today I'm not sure if I make a new tiered weapon, then in 3 days the devs will not decide to change everything again. All healers' items ingame stated wis/wis and sta/sta are now useless and nobody will buy it. Even IF someone will, price will be hilarious.

Oh everyone know that healer best way is going full wisdom stats and runes. We know that since June 2020. Idk why people still use stamina tbh, it was pretty clear from the begining of balance that it wasn't the path to follow.

• Hi All,

I want to suggest, that only one stat category is for one Class only.

Dex - should be only for Rogues (and all other stats, e.g. str, should give 0 Patk bonus)

Str - should be only for Chain classes (Warrior / Champs and all other stats should give o Patk bonus)

Int - should only be for mages

Stam - Should ony be for tanks

Wis - Should only be for Healer

and so on.

This would make the gameplay much better and mor clear who needs which stats.

• funny how fast it changed from "specific class" into "gear type" and then for "party role" xD just stupid xD

What about hybrid classes/class combos that uses different stats to do different roles?

Idea of "only one type of statting" is in MY opinion stupid, we don't need exclusive stating pattern, we need equal possibilities to play how we want and of course how we wanna make our own gear.

For now it would be nice to know something more about next Content and not only "it will be around maybe sometime"

We need challenge, not made by ourselfs but made by our awesome Devs.

• why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?

:?: :?: :?:

I never said such things. Stop telling something, that I never said. I like the healer changes, that buffs benefit from wisdom. Please read carefully what others writing here

I think you should read well or it will be that the language barrier does not allow us to understand each other well

• :?: :?: :?:

I think you should read well or it will be that the language barrier does not allow us to understand each other well

idc about the buffs. I never said healers are forced to use wisdom now oO. Healers can build more defensive or full wisdom. what is the problem? it's like every dps. full patk/matk or not. Nearly everyone choosing full patk/matk. Where are missing opportunities?

I cite myself

And for small guilds there is an easy solution. For example let the classes give the old buff below a certain wisdom threshold. But I guess this isnt the answer and totally the opposite of the reason, why the healer got these changes

There are so many solution and so many options for ppl building a gear.

• And for small guilds there is an easy solution. For example let the classes give the old buff below a certain wisdom threshold. But I guess this isnt the answer and totally the opposite of the reason, why the healer got these changes

This is a good option, however what I mean is that in high instances some dps may not let healers run with a certain amount of wisdom or very little, that is why it can take away chances for those just starting out .

• And for small guilds there is an easy solution. For example let the classes give the old buff below a certain wisdom threshold. But I guess this isnt the answer and totally the opposite of the reason, why the healer got these changes

This is a good option, however what I mean is that in high instances some dps may not let healers run with a certain amount of wisdom or very little, that is why it can take away chances for those just starting out .

Really? Then those dps are stupid. I ran some days ago with a 40k patk buff. who cares. everyone get the same buff :D

If that was the case you can openely flame those dps players. They deserve that.

If you have a gear that has enough wisdom to heal the highest instances on this server, you have a gear that is more than enough for good mat/pat buffs.

• Please stop the nerfing of characters. It's destroying the fun of the game.

I play a priest/scout and I finally got to the point I can one hit kill mobs in mirror boards and with only using one extra attack buff. As of a few nights ago, it now takes every buff I've got to be able to one hit kill the same mobs. The buffs wear off and makes it so it takes multiple hits and it activates the mobs. My magic damage and magic attack have not gone down. I have not changed any items or buffs and I've made no changes to any items. So I am not sure why the difference in damage output. That only leaves the nerfing.

• Official Post

Please stop the nerfing of characters. It's destroying the fun of the game.

I play a priest/scout and I finally got to the point I can one hit kill mobs in mirror boards and with only using one extra attack buff. As of a few nights ago, it now takes every buff I've got to be able to one hit kill the same mobs. The buffs wear off and makes it so it takes multiple hits and it activates the mobs. My magic damage and magic attack have not gone down. I have not changed any items or buffs and I've made no changes to any items. So I am not sure why the difference in damage output. That only leaves the nerfing.

Nothing is changed about Priest/Scout or Mirrorworlds recently.

Greetings

• I came back to the game after a long break and I am so enchanted that the mages are still op, that going to the instance with m/k, he is doing the slaughter for so long. This is a misunderstanding and a source of shame for those responsible for the balance.

(That's my opinion).

• Mage/priest is a water damage class with a main burst spell being Tide Burst ( it is water damage equivalent of Flame).

For some reason Tide burst has only 150 range which feels really really weird, and I haven't noticed it till lvl 60/70 elites, because till then rising tide is the main burn spell. Flame has 225. Rising tide is 225, fireball the same or around that. 150 range is obnoxious.

Thoughts?

• Mage/priest is a water damage class

I think, this class needs a full rework, since it's the weakest of all mdps classes out there imo. Maybe some CPS rework? There is no cps mage yet, which would be a cool thing I guess? :/

I wouldn't rework it. The class is soooo fun to play (imo). Doesn't have to be strong, even if u try balancing not everything can be equal ever, that is almost impossible to accomplish.

I would just like some adjustments and improvements. I think improving the range on Tide burst is the first step.

But that sounds like an idea. :)

• i would prefer a more stable server and to be able run all inis

My dream would be a NPC that allows you to teleport in front of each inis and get rid of all the quests for all of the instances that require any...

I would be happy if I could at least clean the trash in the highiest lvl inis and maybe kill the first and second boss on Easy difficulty.

As for class balance I would rather focus balancing all classes based on the 80 lvl starter gear alone, cause not everyone has everything maxed out including pet and many struggle to even get the red gear with average stats and can only dream of even getting any arcadia coins at all...

Would be nice if all instances from Forsaken Abby to Rofl would allow to drop both arcadia coins and a significant amount of ancient mementos, so all players and not only the veterans and elite ones, but also new players and those that can't afford spending hundreds of Euros on diamonds or prefer to play to the game solo, cause they can't find any party because of their weak gear or simply prefer to play solo for their own reasons could also have some fun and maybe get much better gear faster, so they can learn how to play the hardest inis from the most experienced players...

I know you don't have to buy anything for real money and still be able to clear the highiest content, but only if you play in groups or all day long...

• i would prefer a more stable server and to be able run all inis

My dream would be a NPC that allows you to teleport in front of each inis and get rid of all the quests for all of the instances that require any...

There is an NPC in kampel ( grafu zone) that gives you the ability to Port to every instance ( it costs 200 Mementos if i remember correct). As for the prequests there is nothing like you wish and i Personally Prefer it like this.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O