Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• for me now u should buff mage

:D

edit

btw now u also kill priest bcs d/p with buff 12% wis give now best patt buff

no priest and druid in pt

2x druid with clean XD best option

edit

nvm priest have better :( my mistake

edit

but with same EQ i have better patt from d/p than p/d or p/s

so now priest must use wand+talisman/shield if he wanna have better patt

bb priest for me no money for make 2 items for 3rd eq

• Druid/Warden

Except "Spirit of Life" (buggy) and "Gift Pulse" (499939) no skill uses Nature's Power. So if you e.g. use Mother Earth's Fountain, you use the stronger version (cause you have Nature's Power) but won't loose any points.

Edit: You don't loose Nature's Power on any druid

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• about priest

i check this with my EQ(not the best)

and

2h d/p 131742

2h p/d 129347

2h p/s 127010

same buff in all combinations same EQ(as p/s i have full stated crossbow)

priest need now offhand with stats or he lose with d/p

u also change 2 important buff patt and DMG

better EQ = better buff ok for me

but i dont know why u change only one

patt point buff, dmg not why ? i just wanna know why u change like this one not both

• easy to answer. dmg with points instead of percentage would break some classes. imagine 40k dmg from fullbuffed druid. for 2h weapon classes, it is something like "ok, 5-10% more dmg". for rogues it is something like 20-25% and for some mdps 70-80% xD. that would break the balancing completely

Edit:

Why was Buff on attack changed from percentage to point? now the eq of what gets the buff has no meaning. Only the eq of the caster :(

Yes, new meta t8-t10 gear. That is enough :)

• Idk why but after I see the knight's defence and champ's shield defence decrease and felt upset about it. When it could b the agro buff above the t16 weaponed guys hard to stay aside and tank can feel lonely xD Bring back the Tank update..

• Same that you did with unicorn and priest hp buff... do it with these new buffs. Don't allow crap buffs (low wisdom) to remove better ones.

I'm all for putting a brake on the same lower quality buff. And if it is not too much to wish, that these buffs are not removed with death, but that they disappear when time runs out. (as it happens with the transformation potions)

It's completely frustrating to expect a buff from the priest and have the priest not give it because the Druid hasn't buffed him yet. because the warlock is in another location. I find it a waste of time and very exhausting. Because no dps will want the skinny buff. and if in a hurry the buff is thrown without even charging wisdom... the rest of the incursion refreshes its benefit with a lower percentage than it had before. it seems to me that this whole new system needs a lot of calibration

• suggested revision of the class P/R. maybe we need more P/R class just like D/R. Currently this class has almost no players. And there are many more classes in need of repair. Now you're just focusing on the classes where everyone is at the forefront, that's not fair. We want to experience all the exciting classes, not follow the trails of previous players.

I am very sorry that my English is not very good.

• Druid/Priester:

Gamebreaking after last patch.

Increased Rain of Light casting time to 3 seconds from 1.Heal over time effect is calculated with cast speed. Now you can hot about 600-800k every 2 seconds. Brain afk class. just press this 1 skill and that's all you need in any instance.Maybe change the skill to be independent from casting time like Snipe of scouts.Greetings

• Healing Diamond Light % mana cost cant be reduced by magicial fruit pie

i tried it with the 85 iss from priest (20% mana cost), there the mana cost were reduced.

is it intented?

enlightened formation (70 elite Dr/Ch)

my wisdom switches in these 30 sec between the bonus and the normal amount (like every 2-4 sec)

p/k

every skill has 0,5s cast speed - yes EVERY skill

sorry if anything was mentioned before - i dont read every reply here

• Healing Diamond Light % mana cost cant be reduced by magicial fruit pie

i tried it with the 85 iss from priest (20% mana cost), there the mana cost were reduced.

is it intented?

I guess yes, because it is no "skill" in a normal way, it is something like a damage over time effect. Damage over time effects can also not be reduced by dmg mitigation skills.

enlightened formation (70 elite Dr/Ch)

my wisdom switches in these 30 sec between the bonus and the normal amount (like every 2-4 sec)

can confirm

p/k

every skill has 0,5s cast speed - yes EVERY skill

can confirm it

Healing Diamond Light % mana cost cant be reduced by magicial fruit pie

is it intented?

Yep! That's with all %-skills!

No, it is only with "dot" %-skills/effects, not with normal skills

• Druid/Priester:

Gamebreaking after last patch.

Increased Rain of Light casting time to 3 seconds from 1.Heal over time effect is calculated with cast speed. Now you can hot about 600-800k every 2 seconds. Brain afk class. just press this 1 skill and that's all you need in any instance.Maybe change the skill to be independent from casting time like Snipe of scouts.Greetings

yesterday i have 1kk+ regen :D

• Hi,

regarding Druid/Priest:

• Changed Rain of Light to do not use cast time as output multiplier.

Doesn't work. Still OP heal. I get right now 700k heal every 2 seconds

Greetings

• Can confirm. You still heal easily over 800k+

Still too op

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• In general, I do not understand why make a hodgepodge of skills in the Druid and the Priest. Each class should be in demand and individual. And the dependence of the buff on the amount of wisdom is also nonsense, cut off beginners and not yet sharpened to fulla players. This is my personal opinion, do not throw rags). Sorry for my translation)

• In general, I do not understand why make a hodgepodge of skills in the Druid and the Priest. Each class should be in demand and individual. And the dependence of the buff on the amount of wisdom is also nonsense, cut off beginners and not yet sharpened to fulla players. This is my personal opinion, do not throw rags). Sorry for my translation)

Why does it cut off beginners? With old patk-buff, a low guild with players, let's say around 700k patk buffed, get 18% bonus. so it would be 826k patk. Now, with new patk buff, even the low healer can buff something around 70-80k and that is even more, than the old 18%, because all %-bonus from guild towers, house maids and so on are working on the patk from priest now.

Overall it was a slight boost of patk. Only the druids give a little bit less than before, but that's ok bcs of the new patk buff

Greetings

• Prelude

• I really like the things you did with healer classes, of course optimizations are needed, but it’s really great!
    • It’s great to see that supporter classes play a big role to the performance of a group
    • I love it that there are so many class combinations and that are actually fun to play or have their own unique thingy
    • Big THANKS to dev’s & whole team for making this beautiful game even better. <3

/Prelude

But there’s a thing that (also) could be improved…

For example with the following raid composition:

• 3 or 4 dps (golden gear T11 with T15 weapon)
    • with the support of a wl/m, m/wl, ch/d and d/p
    • And a tank ofc. ;)

At boss 1 (Nayat) in RofL 2th part burn phase, it will kill the boss from 90% to zero in 2 or 3 seconds

Same story for Aldo.

Same story for almost any phase that a group can burn a boss down in any instance.

A lot of that power comes from our burst skills combined with the correct support classes.

Bosses are more like mosquito’s we squash on our way to get a core, they should call the players “Boss” :D

I do miss the times like KBN 1th boss when it came out, kill a boss in 10 minutes while tactics are in between and boss isn’t always immune in those tactics phases.

So is it possible to (don’t hang me for it ;) ) to NERF the damage output by a huge amount!

For example nerf the damage output of the

• Dr/wl & s/w with 40%-50%
    • All other good dps classes with 25%-35%
    • The remaining mages with 10%-15%

This would make those 3 second boss fights more like 5 seconds :D

Also reduce the amount of damage classes get from their (or other player) buffs since most classes can already, on their self-buffs, in burst increase their damage with 5-7 times.

Overall it would be cool that support classes also could do damage, maybe 15%-30% less than the good dps classes.

It’s just an idea :)