Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I read what you write and it seems to me that we play a different game: D I hope we will meet in one random pt and I will be able to see your dmg :)

• I notice Druid/Knight is the worst class combination I saw . All of its elite skills are useless . Maybe there a chance to make this good one .

Greetings.

try it in pvp, you will probably be surprised ;) it will still be oneshotted by a warlock, but that's another thing...

Probably only knight skills + elite skill 30 Mother Earth's Shield are useful nothing more ^^.

• try it in pvp, you will probably be surprised ;) it will still be oneshotted by a warlock, but that's another thing...

Probably only knight skills + elite skill 30 Mother Earth's Shield are useful nothing more ^^.

Hello,

please do NOT change druid/knight. This class is not useless and not weak. You have a support skill with 5% dmg increase on 1 target (good for burst bosses), a second "Mother Earth's Fountain" with your 60 elite, you can cast while running with 70th elite, a passive "Mother Earth's Fountain" like skill with Shield of Discipline, which is very usefull if you are stunned/feared (you still heal all) AND a damage migitation skill for the whole raid by 40% for 10 seconds with only 90 seconds cd.

I for myself like the abilies of this class. The problem is not, that this class combination is to weak, but class combinations like Druid/priest and Priest/Druid are to strong with their raid heal over time effects

Greetings

• Thing i dont undrstand is why you even added one more mdmg combo ,like there isnt alredy to many .... And for example why dont you add for leather users some new combo that can use , i dont know what can be rework from other classes but you can find a way like you did whit last mdmg combo p/s . Leather useres have fewest options to play .

• For me, the worst thing about leather gear is that it has too little Dexterity to Attack conversion ratio.

The conversion rate should be such that for the rogue and the scout it would be profitable only to put stats with dexterity. It's a pity that now it is too late for such a change, since people have eq in 3/3 or 4/2 stats.

• It's a pity that now it is too late for such a change, since people have eq in 3/3 or 4/2 stats.

It was the same with the healer with the difference that healer didnt have 3 useless stats but 6 and they had to get all 6 new. If you would want to get 3 other dex stats:
    1. the 3 others would be cheap af (dex dex tikal/hos and stamdex rofl)

2. they could add another buff which transfers 50% str into dex

yes, you lose all the tiering costs, but like i said, healers had to go through that struggle aswell with even more problems

• It's a pity that now it is too late for such a change, since people have eq in 3/3 or 4/2 stats.

It was the same with the healer with the difference that healer didnt have 3 useless stats but 6 and they had to get all 6 new. If you would want to get 3 other dex stats:

yes, you lose all the tiering costs, but like i said, healers had to go through that struggle aswell with even more problems

I am strongly against this Change ( atleast now) as all leather wearers could throw away their Gear .

From what i remember ( correct me if im wrong here ) Healer had the "advantage" that the Change was made at the beginning of Class Balancing / Beginning of Rofl so they where about to make a new Gear anyways and did not have to redo their Gear ("only" farm new stats). Maybe this Change would be possible for when a New Instance / new Gear comes out ?

Anyways from what i remember it was turned down anyways to change Leather to 6:0 Dex when i suggested it months ago . Lets see what happens ^^

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• it is unfortunately not my problem that players are picking mage over rogue for some reason.

I can 100% agree on that. Often are classes not weak but just not played. I don't know why people say classes are weak just because no one plays them. Rogues and scouts are not dead btw. Just not played atm (scouts).:)

Also mage has a lower skillcap in my opinion then other pdd classes. I often see randoms with nearly the same gear but have a huge difference in their dmg output.

I just wanted to mention this and it's important which players you compare. Gear and playstyle/skill make a huge difference.

This change was asked in this thread a lot of months ago. A DEV answered, that they don't change attribute scaling for leather (remove str, increase dex). Only after this answer I began to make my gear. As Cruvor said, for healers it was at the beginning of balance (first patch?) and nearly 1 year ago. I am strictly against such change after 1 year that the balance process started, because such a change would make leather classes dead for sure. Increasing scaling of str + dex in same relation or decreasing in same relation wouldn't result in a new gear and would be a better solution, IF such attribute scaling is in planning.

Greetings

• This change was asked in this thread a lot of months ago. A DEV answered, that they don't change attribute scaling for leather (remove str, increase dex). Only after this answer I began to make my gear. As Cruvor said, for healers it was at the beginning of balance (first patch?) and nearly 1 year ago. I am strictly against such change after 1 year that the balance process started, because such a change would make leather classes dead for sure. Increasing scaling of str + dex in same relation or decreasing in same relation wouldn't result in a new gear and would be a better solution, IF such attribute scaling is in planning.

Greetings

I never said i would support that change, i just said "why" they COULD do that. But i didnt know about the fact that people asked for it and it got declined. Its a good thing tho, now people dont need to be worried about losing all stats in a few weeks. Thanks for the info

• Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:

Thing i dont undrstand is why you even added one more mdmg combo ,like there isnt alredy to many .... And for example why dont you add for leather users some new combo that can use , i dont know what can be rework from other classes but you can find a way like you did whit last mdmg combo p/s . Leather useres have fewest options to play .

Agree with your comments. and somehow, a full dex/dex leather layer is no different from 3dex/3str (even weaker). The main class I mean here is Rogue. it's unfair for the dex/dex stats. while the required skills all have dex. To be honest I don't know where my class is going with these imbalances. Make sure the players keep your game.

• Official Post

random no r/ch r/d r/wrl r/wd r/m no scouts

if they are good why ppl dont wanna play them

Just to correct the false information and/or to prevent possible misobservation;

Following data is only for Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) instance for past 4 weeks, including classes only that are considered as a damage dealer.
    - 48.15% more leather equipment class entered to the instance compared to chain classes

- 20.56% more leather equipment class entered to the instance compared to cloth classes

Therefore, leather is the most popular equipment in Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) instance, where chain is the least popular one. This does prove nothing about power of the classes or equipments itself, but their popularity.

Greetings

• false?

u joking?

i remember my pt from today we have 1 or 2 leather class xD

Cruvor and Zeus if i good remember

so its balance or nerf popular class bcs in my mind balance is when u nerf the most POWERFULL combinations not the most POPULAR

edit. we want new wb not this "balance"

• Official Post

false?

I have just presented the actual data which is clearly showing there was false information in your message. The singular party setup isn't representing the actual population distribution on the server.

This does prove nothing about power of the classes or equipments itself, but their popularity.

I mentioned this as is, however, in your previous message you were claiming these classes aren't used, therefore they aren't useful, that's what I wanted to clarify.

Greetings

• Hi,

as far as I can say from guild runs and random runs,t leather is less in group than all others 8|

I can only agree.

From all runs i have done in the Past Weeks there where (me included) around 2 Leather classes per run from whom all where rogues except me as a scout, and most of the time the dominant "faction" was Chain .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hi,

can we bring on new ini ? perhaps "Grafu" or something like that but super hard mode that drops ice giants stats and 2500 AC.^^

and maybe some info on new world boss &)

thank you :saint:

oh and give wl/s a skill like saces impulse

• Well I was waiting for PVP patch too its a long delay already . Maybe they can make the PVP patch so they can check too if there are class need to balance during PVP not only on PVE .

• Hi Regarding Priest / Scout ,

I would suggest Drowning Attack to make this 2-3 seconds CD instead of 6 seconds to support ice blades especially in rofl. With 6 seconds cd, we need to spam Ice blades which leads to insufficient mana before Drowning Attack is up . I also suggest to add skill with mana regeneration like other class because 1% mp regeneration every 10 secs from Water Element of Rebirth is very low . Btw elite skill 40 is missing on this class .

Greetings .