Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Warden/Mage

• Changed Spiritual Feedback to provide 24% physical damage instead of 30% physical attack.

who will give me back my diamonds and setskill from the golden equipment?

Let me tell you:

Greetings,

It is suggested that you do not make any irrational decisions pertaining to your own equipment items as a result of this patch.

Keep in mind that this is the beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server.

You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next month.

• Heyho,

i wanted to share my opinion on some topics.

First of all the mage/warrior.

I think the class itself is very nice and unique with the possibility of buffgear - its what makes this class something special.

The problem is it is only viable if you have a buffgear and then only when you have wisdom and bravery active.

Then its viable to play it but a bit far from very good.

While wisdom and bravery is active he does decent dmg - without it you deal not really anything.

He also uses Flame as his main spell. Its the weakest cast of all classes because it got a 20% nerf before.

Thats why the single target dps is average or below average compared to other classes.

I still don't know why this nerf came maybe because of the Mage/Scout. Because they are the only classes that use Flame for damage and the /scout has way more skills to push his damage etc. and ofc the Shot.

The Problem is the mage/warrior suffered way more from this nerf and i think absolutely no one plays this class anymore except for me. :/

I don't want to remove the possibility of using a buffgear (because i like this idea very much) just some suggestions to make the class viable WITH buffgear.

So i wanted to make some suggetions for it :

Increase the Flame dmg of the mage/warrior. Or maybe this patch the aoes got buffed by 15% but instead increase the overall fire damage.

Make wisdom and Bravery last longer. only every minute for 30 sek its a "viable" (not top) dps and you NEED the buffgear for this.

increasing the cast time of Flame. For example to 4 seconds. It would make the cast unique and as a mage/warrior you have a Buff that gives 52% cast speed that doesn't affect him in the burst anyway.

(not all changes ofc - maybe 1 or in a changed way would be very nice to see):)

Mage/priest :

I haven't tested it yet of course but i think the gcd on aquatic storm is a bit too much.

Maybe increase the cast time or lower the hits or decrease the damage instead?:/

Cenedril Buffs :

I already wanted to say something about that and i saw there is a planned change which i'm very happy about.

But my question is: can you select the Buff you want to have if its permanent? i mean the right combination seperately to you normal cenedrils?

My suggestion about this would be to increase the Buff time instead.

Then you have to grind another cenedril to get the right Buff (and a higher lvl).

Also you dont have to "waste" a cenedril slot. And i dont think some people would give up their main cenedril and push another one so high to get maybe 700-1000 pdmg/mdmg.

Maybe incerasing the buff to 30s-1min duration would be enough to make it viable. Or if it is as a permanent Buff planned - as a 15 Minute Buff(?).

And additionally decrease the cooldown. (if it's a short Buff)

• I just found a bug that halfed the cooldown time of several buffs on my S/Wl (no idea if the class mattered), such as Essence Arrow, Venomous Snipe, Ironblood and many more. It seemed that this happened when I had a specific buff running. Unfortunately I didn't realize what buff that was. First, I thought it was a general S/Wl bug, but after my buffs from yesterday ran out, the bug disappered.

I gonna do some more tests, but just wanted to let you know, that there is something out there breaking the game.

At this screenshot you see my buffs I used all at the same time, but only the ancient water spirit potion had its original 3min cd, all the others finished their cooldown much earlier (Ironblood as well, not on this screen visible).

5559fca03ff08cfd1c8094b02c061259.png

So dwarven beer and Poisonous Surge were doing as intended, but the others didn't.

Edit: nevermind, I'm blind...

• Added aura for several class buff to Baltons in Atlantis, also some of your spell cooldowns will tick faster while around these Baltons.

^ Was added with the Post Patch Notes 10.4.0.2013

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 4 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Was that in Itnal Camp near Baltons? Because if it was then the following would explain it.

Added aura for several class buff to Baltons in Atlantis, also some of your spell cooldowns will tick faster while around these Baltons.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Quote from Patchnotes

Changed Venomous Snipe to lose its effect when Snipe is used.

After a bunch of test runs, dummy parses and a huge commit into my rota, I realized that Venomous Snipe is (imho) best using it after the first snipe, so the next snipe will come out 15 seconds later, which I was delaying to 2-3 seconds left of the buff. So then the second snipe comes out, gets boosted by the Venomous Snipe and cancels it at the very last tick.

Only problem for this: Venomous Snipe triggers gcd, which feels a bit messy in between my burst. So my suggestion is to remove the gcd from this single skill.

• Heyho,

Just wanted to thank you for the VERY fast change the same day (or hour lol)^^ appreciate it very much.

It feels way better now - ofc 15s downtime + buffing but a very nice change.

Also the damage boost on thunderstorm and meteor shower feels nice since its one of the only classes that still uses these

spells.:thumbup:

In addition to the other changes i suggested :

Maybe adding an INT multi to flame would change something too for the Mage/warrior.

The class has very much int. But flame is the ONLY spammable cast without an int multi. Every other class combination has

an int multi on their spammable cast. (0,3-0,4 mostly) :(

Most classes dont affect it this much but still some important %^^

• About Cenedrils

I like that the buff now is passive.

But i suggest to rework the combination of cenedrils

I would like to see, that if you combine two red,green or blue cenedrils you always get the buff

• Quote from Patchnotes

increase damage dealt by XYZ% instead of physical and magical damage

So this means only the type of damage that is calculated differently will change, or does it mean that those skills only increase the damage dealt by oneself, no more any others anymore?

• Official Post
    Quote from Patchnotes

increase damage dealt by XYZ% instead of physical and magical damage

So this means only the type of damage that is calculated differently will change, or does it mean that those skills only increase the damage dealt by oneself, no more any others anymore?

That means possible change may increase your damage output directly now, instead of increasing physical/magical damage, like Ironblood Will effect.

Greetings

• Ch/S changes - first of all please note class has two hp dots to the extent of 8%, so to compensate for it I think the nerfs were not needed, def not to that extent - prior to change combo was cool but not op, and already got nerf similar to all champ classes, so not sure why extra nerfs were introduced, few suggestions:

1) Increased Fearless Shot cooldown to 3 seconds from 2. I am fine with increasing cd would make normal rune pulse trigger too now, but please increase range damage component by 25% then, keep applying rune pulse same

2) biggest issue: Changed Pulsing Shot to inflict damage only to your target and 1 target behind your target instead of your target and 4 targets around your target.

Couple of things - first this skill is annoying as it pushes you back which is problematic both since you cant play music and use it (very annoying!) + contradicts the champ mechanics where you have to white hit to have rune pulse instant. But at least before that skill gave option to have 4 mobs aoe - not very strong but nice option. Now... it has all unpleasantries and not enough to show for. I just dont understand the change especially to do it now after a sucker like me decided to make a gun... I just dont think its fair to change parts of the combo mechanics so drastically, i get changes in % etc but not completely change the skill which was one of the reasons to make a new weapon to try the combo. Please reconsider the change or implement the following:

a) just revert back to the original skill, push back penalty is good sacrifice when someone uses this, makes your white hits + shock overload not possible while you away

b) if you really feel it should not be an aoe (note it was just for 3-4 mobs closeby...) then make it single target, remove pushback and increase skill damage

Please look into it little bit more, else combo already not pleasant to play and I dont see many ppl playing it in a first place, I personally think if you keep it as is, I am not sure I would bother with the combo myself - it does have nice concepts, dont break it plz.

Regards,

Rakot

• One possible suggestion on general scout skill:

I wonder if you could consider changing bow training to enable use of gun too - would make gun useable for all scouts and all x/s - as numbers in terms of dps/damage/speed are fairly balanced among bow/xbow/gun (i.e. faster weapon little less damage and vice versa) - I don't foresee much of a difference for scouts but would allow gun users to try few more combos.

Cheers.

• Revised Knight Beginner equipment to have more physical attack.

I wanted to suggest this for weeks now, but always forgot to actually do that:

You might want to change the healers beginner gear as well. Its current state is still pre-balancing and it has too much stamina and too low healing bonus and wisdom to be really viable as a healing gear. A little matk however would be helpful as well for questing/farming etc.

Cheers! :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Hi,

I also tested rogue/warrior after the last patch now. I didn't played this class for a long time and never saw a rogue/warrior doing more damage than my rogue/warden.

I need to say: this class is still kinda to strong. I would suggest to reduce the damage over time damage from the skill ID 499476 and increase the CD of whirlwind (ID 499481) to 2 seconds (or reduce damage of it significantly).

I also need to say I was solo rogue and I only can image what damage this class will do with rogues that make bleedings for me. (Nayat bursted with 70kk+ dps and did 538kk damage -> without wound attack Oo)

• R/w need nerf aoe in my mind. I want see what Lutine can do on r/d but in this moment r/d have nice balance in my eyes. R/wd is too strong, in my opinion he need reduce dmg +-10%.

Thanks for run, that is nice info about rogues :)

• Hey, I wanted to ask if it could be changed that Warlock looses Psi outside of combat. In some cases when it's combat and you want to go into willpower blade stance or willpower construct stance and the mob dies you loose 1 psi and you can't go into those stances (I know using experimental Dwarven Ale solves this problem). It's in my opinion unpleasend to play. In my experience Warlock's are one of the weaker classes right now, because of that it wouldn't inbalance this class.

Regards

• I do like the idea of not losing psi... maybe give a 2-3 sec window after combat ends before you lose psi? In my experience though I think warlock is doing more damage than mage , could be because of the shorter cooldowns for the class though

• Hey, I wanted to ask if it could be changed that Warlock looses Psi outside of combat. In some cases when it's combat and you want to go into willpower blade stance or willpower construct stance and the mob dies you loose 1 psi and you can't go into those stances (I know using experimental Dwarven Ale solves this problem). It's in my opinion unpleasend to play. In my experience Warlock's are one of the weaker classes right now, because of that it wouldn't inbalance this class.

Regards

Its probably your play style and since whole Sacred liked this comment, that confirm it. Warlock is top mdps in our runs and one of best dps. Wl/r and wl/w even wl/m are top dps in overall. Guess we have less big pulls and more sustained dmg. The new perma aoe is insane in not so fast/pull everything runs. Only mage I can keep up is m/s and is because pet goes wild with supports (maybe that is gone with last night patch tho :P)

Regards

Its probably your play style and since whole Sacred liked this comment, that confirm it. Warlock is top mdps in our runs and one of best dps. Wl/r and wl/w even wl/m are top dps in overall. Guess we have less big pulls and more sustained dmg. The new perma aoe is insane in not so fast/pull everything runs. Only mage I can keep up is m/s and is because pet goes wild with supports (maybe that is gone with last night patch tho :P)

In my Opinion in different group constellations there is an inbalance in terms of dmg (sustained dmg and burst dmg, group pulls etc...) You can also see this with Champ/Warlock in some groups (longer fights) he performs way better. The reason i wanted to ask if they could change the Psi loose outside of combat is because it's for me unpleasant to play if you have 6 psi and want to go into a stance and can't because the mob die..... The problem won't be if there are longer fights less pulls ( most of the time combat).

I take back my statement that this class is one of the WEAKER(not weakest) classes, but in different group constellations/group gameplay they perform different and if they really overperform then sure go ahead and nerf them. I just want to have a pleasent gameplay(makes more fun to play) then a class which tilts me because i had 6 psi and loose combat and can't use a skill.....

Regards