Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Unfortunately I cannot completely confirm this statement.

I think that the knight/warlock does not necessarily need another adjustment.

The knight/warlock gets most of his damage from the 70s elite skill. The fact that it has less cooldown is pretty good. Since you can now do good damage not only every 5 minutes, but every 90 seconds.

In my opinion, with this adjustment he can finally keep up with the champion/warlock for longer. - Which finally promises some variety. It's not like the last 2 instances of the champion were/are the non-plus-ultra class. (Yes, I know that other classes are playable too, but if you look at it from the point of view of which class does the most constant damage, you just can't ignore the champion).

If this class is nerfed again, you should finally go to the champion - and nerf him a little.

However, this is only my personal opinion based on my experiences.

Greetings

• Short answer. In our runs, the knight/warlock was always in first place with a large lead and we had many different class combinations for comparison (all comparable gear). The burst damage is abnormal and by adapting the skill it can now burst every 90 seconds. In one run, the knight/warlock burst two organs in 20-30 seconds, which in my opinion is simply too strong. In addition, the AOE damaga is also good and life or defense problems are far from the class. So the class has no real weak points (except maybe the focus problems).

I dont know how you play the class I only saw that you were walking around with a two-handed sword and the best weapon for the combintaion is the two-handed hammer. There should be a clear difference in damage.

But thats only of course just my opinion :)

• Rogue/Warrior:

Thanks for the change to Poisonous Explosion.

One more suggestion:

Poisonous Infection: Should apply poison to all targets around. Because especially in larger mob groups, the mob with the buff on it often dies before you can use "Poisonous Explosion" and thus you cannot do any AOE damage and again have to target the target with "Poisonous Infection".

And the class still lacks burst damage.

• Mage/Druid

I tested this a few times and I really like the way this class is right now. Because of recent buffs it has now quite a good aoe/sustain damage and the burst damage isn't so bad either.

One small issue/bug. Flame Control should only trigger when Flame hits. Right now it also triggers when an Eruption triggers. That means that there is also the possibility for Flame Control to trigger with Fireball. Since this change wasn't mentioned or is in the skill description I wanted to if this is intended or a bug.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Warrior/Priest

Elite skill lvl 35 (492617) cant be used on target being under weakened stance after use lvl 20 elite skill (491469) - but it should be able to use.

Also some problems with keeping enough rage during longer fights. Maybe change on some skills rage usage to mana ? There is no skill which is using mana (only buffs are using it).

Warrior/Champion

Everything works, sufficient management of rage, but... dealing dmg doesnt go hand in hand with loosing HP - too much hp loss, not enough dps.

Warrior/Warlock

Everything works, but some problems with keeping rage (its a dps class so using 15 elite skill (498706) doesnt help a lot with keeping enough rage). Maybe change that elite to somehow give a rage without need of beeing attacked? Also overall damage isnt great.

And now Warrior/Druid.

In comparison to all warriors mentioned earlier - better in everything :D no problems with rage, big damage (i think even too big from 2 elites: 20 and 35 lvl (494035 and 494376)

Summary: W/D should be a little "nerfed" or other warriors should get a little boost in some aspects.

ps. im open to criticism from more experienced warriors, maybe im wrong in some aspects so correct me :)

• Hey, Champ/Druid "Chain Drive"[621252] doesn't reset the cd of "Rune Pulse"[1490690], also the skill "Rune Recovery"[1490573] says, that a critical hit of "Rune Pulse"[1490690] should cast Recover on a nearby friendly target which it does but also if you land a critical Recover on a Target "all" member's in range with low hp also get a Revover (2-3 times for each person).

Greetings

• hi, I've been doing a bit of work with the Champion/Kundi over the last few days and tried out different Rotas. I noticed that the fearless shot knocks out the chain drive even though it is not needed. Is this intentional or a bug ?

Greetings

• (BTW why r/wd have elits too equip chain then maybe give on s/ch because scout have 1 subclaas with set skill too equip chain then more ppl will be play scout/chempion because this class is funy and have normal dps and no need next gear if you will do this will be soo nice to player.)

I have also thought that a scout suit that can wear chain gearing would be very interesting. Scout/Champion would be my first choice. With the champion/scouts you have now the possibility to do ranged damage but in my opinion the combi has not enough range. In Tikal with the first boss the range of the ranged skills is already very limited, also with the 1st boss in Inferno you would be too close to the boss in certain event phases.

#Play Champion Enjoy Your Life

• (BTW why r/wd have elits too equip chain then maybe give on s/ch because scout have 1 subclaas with set skill too equip chain then more ppl will be play scout/chempion because this class is funy and have normal dps and no need next gear if you will do this will be soo nice to player.)

I have also thought that a scout suit that can wear chain gearing would be very interesting. Scout/Champion would be my first choice. With the champion/scouts you have now the possibility to do ranged damage but in my opinion the combi has not enough range. In Tikal with the first boss the range of the ranged skills is already very limited, also with the 1st boss in Inferno you would be too close to the boss in certain event phases.

Are you all kidding me? There are main classes that wear one type of armor and thats good. There are already THREE main classes that have chain as the best choice and now you also want every other class to get a combination, which should wear chain as the best choice? This only devalues the other types of armor. Making such demands just so that you dont have to build a second gear and can play everything with one gear is just ridiculous and lazy.

Why should a class that wears chain be a ranged damage dealer when the type of armor speaks for close combat because of the increased defense?

Personally, I am completely against these changes. There should be a variety of classes with different types of armor. In addition, such changes only lead to a simplification of the game, since you can simply change a class with no effort, for example if a new ini comes out and you need other classes.

• You mean something like this?

I would recommend this again

• Are you all kidding me? There are main classes that wear one type of armor and thats good. There are already THREE main classes that have chain as the best choice and now you also want every other class to get a combination, which should wear chain as the best choice? This only devalues the other types of armor. Making such demands just so that you dont have to build a second gear and can play everything with one gear is just ridiculous and lazy.

Why should a class that wears chain be a ranged damage dealer when the type of armor speaks for close combat because of the increased defense?

Personally, I am completely against these changes. There should be a variety of classes with different types of armor. In addition, such changes only lead to a simplification of the game, since you can simply change a class with no effort, for example if a new ini comes out and you need other classes.

It is only a thought, I did not say that it should be implemented. As a chain wearer you already have a large selection of classes and like this variety very much so it never gets boring. With the Champion/Scouts you have now introduced a class combination for me which is a lot of fun because you can do good damage even on bosses which are only suitable for ranged combat without having to stand in the corner or puddle.

Nevertheless I have to admit that the scout/champion with chain gearing would be interesting because as a chain carrier you don't have enough ranged ranged skills. But I did not say that this should also be implemented. Because it would lead to unnecessary discussions and in my opinion that doesn't have to be the case.

• Making such demands just so that you dont have to build a second gear and can play everything with one gear is just ridiculous and lazy.

As I said, it was not a demand from my side, just an interesting idea for players with limited possibilities.

Furthermore I wouldn't call it lazy, because there are surely many people on the server who don't have the possibility to build 2 or 3 gears. So they would still have the possibility to play many classes and maybe even more fun with the game.

Edited once, last by Elcaponie ().

• It is only a thought, I did not say that it should be implemented.

more of a rhetorical question: if that is so, why did you support that suggestion with positive points then? :/

I am against such cross-dressing classes as well. If you decide on what gear you want to build, you know what you are getting into and should have taken the pros and cons into consideration, knowing that you will not be able to play certain classes/roles is one of them.

And everyone who build a second or third gear does that to a disadvantage to their first gear, because every diamond they spent on their second gear, they could also have spent on their first one to make that even stronger.

Thats the price you pay for more diversity and in my opinion thats fine. Getting everything for free is just getting spoiled.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I just said that it would be interesting.

Exactly for the reasons I said. I run a guild that mainly accepts newcomers, and among them there are some people who have never played this game before. In addition there are many who only load up slides once to equip a class, but then want to play without real money. Again, there are also those who do not want to invest any real money at all. With these people it happens that those who started out as close combat players have the desire to play long distance combat. Then they exchange or sell their gear and when they have a ranged class they realize that this is nothing for me and the whole game starts all over again. People don't get ahead with their gear and it doesn't help the guild either. Or they have twinks in all class combinations and play this one time this one. For these people it would be an option if he would also give a scout class there that they can play with their gear. Sure you could say they can build leather gear and play different classes with it but most of them choose chain in the beginning. I'm not saying that this should be done, I just mean that it would be much easier for these people to try out these classes to find out what they are really good at. It doesn't even have to be a scouting class that does a lot of damage, it would be enough if they could just see through the class, I don't care about that at all or rather not because then they can still decide to trade or sell their gear.

I understand your points about this and I also think that the chain carriers have enough variety and I am not interested in the variety for me but for the newbies who are undecided but don't have the possibilities to build more gears.

Greets

• but then want to play without real money. Again, there are also those who do not want to invest any real money at all.

You dont have to invest any money. It just takes longer to get gear.

I just mean that it would be much easier for these people to try out these classes to find out what they are really good at. It doesn't even have to be a scouting class that does a lot of damage, it would be enough if they could just see through the class

You dont need high end gear to test a class and see if you like it or not. Just get some cheap stuff and run low inis. The mechanics of a class remain the same, whether low or high ini.

• If you decide on what gear you want to build, you know what you are getting into and should have taken the pros and cons into consideration, knowing that you will not be able to play certain classes/roles is one of them.

This also applies to newcomers.

Once they tried all the melee classes, got to know them and invested/finished their gear, I would not consider them newcomers anymore.

When they have finished their gear, it is quite easy to trade gear for gear on this server, if they actually do not like the classes/roles they played and now prefer another one. There is no real additional investment necessary if they decide to do that.

I dont believe this game needs some diversity-option for players who blindly invest their money/time in gear for a class they know nothing about, so they would not know if that classes playstyle suits them or not. The starter gear everyone gets for free here is strong enough to test a class without investing anything into the game.

So looking at it from that point of view, every newcomer gets an extra chance to try out classes/roles for free.

• Hello, i want to share a few days i thinking something about ROFL instance,ppl is saying very easy they clear and because of that they want reduce skills of classes so that they want do challange there , ok if you want challange i have an idea lets we speak about that.The name is HELL MODE; first when we enter to ROFL all mobs HP (1.2 kkk) DEF(3 kkk) and when finally meet to First Boss HP is (9 kkk) DEF (9 KKK) , so like this increase bosses hp and def

Second Boss HP (12 kkk) DEF (10 KKK) , Third Boss HP(13 kkk) DEF (11 kkk) ,Forth Boss HP (14 kkk) DEF (13 kkk)and finally LAST BOSS HP (25 kkk) DEF (20 kkk) and every boss damage should be increase little bit also than finally we kill all boss right? drop is also will change bosses drop shard ; 1>10 shard ,2>12 shard,3>13 shard ,4>15 shard,5>20 shard drop and last boss when killed; collec x3 Earth Core, x6 different stat, x5 fragment , x2 sealed weapon and also dont forget to put 20 k Arcadia coins for full clear instance.Thanks, i just share in my mind what i thinking for strong ppl anymore you no need reduce some skills because of really strong just use them at HELL MODE...

• Hello, i want to share a few days i thinking something about ROFL instance,ppl is saying very easy they clear and because of that they want reduce skills of classes so that they want do challange there , ok if you want challange i have an idea lets we speak about that.The name is HELL MODE; first when we enter to ROFL all mobs HP (1.2 kkk) DEF(3 kkk) and when finally meet to First Boss HP is (9 kkk) DEF (9 KKK) , so like this increase bosses hp and def

Second Boss HP (12 kkk) DEF (10 KKK) , Third Boss HP(13 kkk) DEF (11 kkk) ,Forth Boss HP (14 kkk) DEF (13 kkk)and finally LAST BOSS HP (25 kkk) DEF (20 kkk) and every boss damage should be increase little bit also than finally we kill all boss right? drop is also will change bosses drop shard ; 1>10 shard ,2>12 shard,3>13 shard ,4>15 shard,5>20 shard drop and last boss when killed; collec x3 Earth Core, x6 different stat, x5 fragment , x2 sealed weapon and also dont forget to put 20 k Arcadia coins for full clear instance.Thanks, i just share in my mind what i thinking for strong ppl anymore you no need reduce some skills because of really strong just use them at HELL MODE...

Change of HP/Deff is a weak solution. Its only increase of time instance, not difficulty.

Better thing would be to add/replace more difficult tactics (which need a much better equipment and stats, so lower geared ppl couldnt do it). Its in my opinion one of the best options.

Next option would be increased deff + dmg/more strong dots of mobs/bosses. It could stop burning bosses and needed really well equipped tank and healer.

Now even with starting tank eq is possible to tank RoFL, and with 2 healers without wis stats (or just with yellow stats) can heal it easly, what is for me ridiculous.

Regards!

• Marked text is not correct.

If the 4th boss lasts really long, the DoT will kill you.

If the last boss lasts really long with more Add phases, the stacks will increase (or last boss starts with several stacks). I want to see someone tanking last boss with 30 stacks ^^. (not kiting, on a harder mode the last boss needs to move faster, that you cannot out-kite it)

For the rest I agree. You can even tank the instance as a scout ^^

• guys i just give you are ideas, write also what is in your mind but please dont want reduce skills just make strong mobs or bosses. thanks

The reason why ppl suggest some skills to be reduced/weakened in this thread is mainly not because the instance is too easy, but because those skills are too strong compared to other skills/classes.

Thats why this is called a "class balancing".

Balancing endcontent definitely should be done on the instance side of the game, not the classes/skills side, since for instances there is way less balancing to do than for players' classes.

But again, this is not the purpose of this thread and not the motivation of those making suggestions in here.

Making rofl harder was a thing ppl suggested quite a while ago, shortly after its release, however those suggestens were partly denied and partly ignored.

So I guess the ship for real endcontend has sailed for now and all we can do is hope for what is to come... &)

• Dear GM, you brought Scout Champ class and we're delighted. We struggled for days and made weapons. But now we can't use it. Because it's very bad dps. We can't sell the gun because nobody wants to play scout anymore. You said you would bring balance to the classes. I've been playing on this server for 4 years and I've been playing Scout since I started.Always privileged mage class. Scout is your stepchild. We want justice, best regards.

• Dear GM, you brought Scout Champ class and we're delighted. We struggled for days and made weapons. But now we can't use it. Because it's very bad dps. We can't sell the gun because nobody wants to play scout anymore. You said you would bring balance to the classes. I've been playing on this server for 4 years and I've been playing Scout since I started.Always privileged mage class. Scout is your stepchild. We want justice, best regards.

well that's why i disn't craft magical 2h sword yet, and noone forced you to make gun :P