FPS drops while changing titles

• Hello there.

I have had this issue for ages now, but finally it bothers me enough to write a report about this.

Every time I switch a title, I get a rather noticeable drop in my framerate, where it does not matter if I changed titles via a makro, addons or the default title frame.

I also did a thorough testing to rule out all my addons that interact with titles in any way, I still get the same drops without using those addons.

A simple makro like the following will cause my framerate to drop by ~20fps for about 3 seconds:

Code
    /run SetTitleRequest(530592)
    /wait 1
    /run SetTitleRequest(530574)

I now have ~450 titles on my main, one of my alts has ~290 titles, same addons and interface settings and on that alt I also get framedrops, but not even close to that much.

These drops seem not to be related to any specific kinds of titles (only custom or sw titles) but to all of them.

Other players with about the same amount of titles seem to have the same issue, however some with significant more titles seems to have only insignificant drops in their framerate, so I cant really say if this relies to the total amount of titles a char has...

So in the end I am not entirely sure if this is just me or a general problem, maybe some more players can state their experiences concerning this issue...?

Thanks in advance for any info and help.

Cheers!;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Heyo ,

i just tested it for myself and i also get around a 5-15 fps drop for roughly 1 second when i change titles via Macro or by Hand. Also it makes no difference if i change to a Sw title or Custom Title .
    ( When tested i had 661 Titles )

Greetings ,
    Cruvor

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

Closed the thread.