Rogue/Scout improvement

• How about we get this buffs from Insomnia on Arcadia?

Rogue/Scout

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ Straight Shot +58 (new 15 level elite skill)
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ The caster fires a carefully aimed arrow at their target inflicts 268.8% ranged weapon DPS.
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ Also increases your critical damage by 6.8% for 12 seconds.
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ After the effect has ended it cannot be triggered again for 20 seconds.
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ Bloodbath +58 (new 40 level elite skill)
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ For 30 seconds, every 2 seconds your HP are reduced by 3%.
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ Physical damage of your daggers is increased by 24.9%.

• ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ Bloodbath +58 (new 40 level elite skill)
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ For 30 seconds, every 2 seconds your HP are reduced by 3%.
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ Physical damage of your daggers is increased by 24.9%.

WOW.

I really miss mele classes in this server... its time to do something guys, pls ;(

• Yes, but the lack of such classes is caused by tactics at the last instances and not the weakness of these classes. Classes like w / wd, w / m, r / m beat much more strongly than scouts, but are not popular by badly designed instances. Let's hope that the future instance will be different and we will be able to enjoy the diversity of classes on the server, not as now most s / w and earlier k / m.
    As for the skill, I will not say. Balance issue is not enough for OP in a new instance.
    btw. i want from Insomnia
    Knight
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌Enhanced Armor
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌Before: Increases Physical Defense by [...] for 300 seconds
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌Now: Increases Physical Defense by [...] for 600 seconds

• this brings me back to the days when the w/s blood arrow elite carried over to other classes
    would love to play r/s again for sure but I dunno if even this elite would help catch up with r/m

Yes, but the lack of such classes is caused by tactics at the last instances and not the weakness of these classes. Classes like w / wd, w / m, r / m beat much more strongly than scouts, but are not popular by badly designed instances. Let's hope that the future instance will be different and we will be able to enjoy the diversity of classes on the server, not as now most s / w and earlier k / m.

really the only boss that you cant melee in Inferno is the endboss. You can still melee all the others including first but you gotta be really careful and have a healer who gives a lot of love.
    You could just sit back a little on 1st as melee or learn the tactic but your party prob aint looking for a freeloader. I know my guild huffs a little that I only play magic dd :)
    Most other classes cannot keep up with scout unless the fights are a little longer in duration because scout just hits so @!#^!@ hard with cooldowns. Scout doing 75kk + hits with snipe + cc on an Inferno boss is just insane.

• really the only boss that you cant melee in Inferno is the endboss. You can still melee all the others including first but you gotta be really careful and have a healer who gives a lot of love.

uhm, you can mele every boss, even this one, done this often enough.
    But the strats are quite ill-conceived and got a huge dissadvantage over ranged.

Also Scout just needs to get the major bug fixed fixed for a kind of balancing, thats all.

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

• really the only boss that you cant melee in Inferno is the endboss. You can still melee all the others including first but you gotta be really careful and have a healer who gives a lot of love.

uhm, you can mele every boss, even this one, done this often enough.
    But the strats are quite ill-conceived and got a huge dissadvantage over ranged.

I have dps endboss on w/wd and wd/w but its not fun feature being hit for 1kk+ as dps :D

Also Scout just needs to get the major bug fixed fixed for a kind of balancing, thats all.

scout is just a bug all together lol

• I have dps endboss on w/wd and wd/w but its not fun feature being hit for 1kk+ as dps

well.. dont get hit ? ^^

scout is just a bug all together lol

Scout dps calculation is .. so .. wtb fix

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

Edited once, last by Exvee ().

Closed the thread.