Posts by Madox

After a few runs I noticed that only the first 4 bosses drop lava-shards. They drop one or two which means that the party gets 6 lava-shards in one run. To build an item we need 10. Wouldn't it be better if the first 4 bosses drop 10 lava-shards so we can build an item every run?

I agree on this. Inferno system with shards and so is a copy of HoE. There a party could get 1 item per run, can we have the same now? We are starting to have too much orange fragments and no way to get enough lava shards. Thanks.

With killing him 100 times with housemaid potion (75%) and Luck Potion (100%):
    6x blue items, 14x green items

Hey, fully buffed you are supossed to get 2 green and 2 blue per mob. If you kill it 100 times that mean you should have 200 green and 200 blue... I did some tests changing the luck in new instance.
    540% = 200 green, 80 blue
    660% = 200 green 100 blue
    785% = 200 green, 150 blue

Apparently the luck cap you talk about is much higher than in any other instance but even with 785% luck I cant get all the items I should. Isn't now just too low? ;(

Heyo guys. Im glad we finally can see the new map. Bad side, the drop rate. Any way we can get the drop rate as we used to have before? Now it doesnt seem like that x7 the patch notes say, its literally 0. Need permanently honor group, 2 loot runes, varanas buff, house buff, rubies pot, muffin lucky food.... and still we cant get 2 green and 2 blue in the new ini.

Hey, d/r is atm the distance magical dps with more sustain in this server. Dont have the best burst but for first 3 bosses in Tikal can easily destroy any mage and warlock in the process, ive seen it.

Ouch hahaha ok! Anyway Is funny, this instance is a challenge to small partys and Im glad you guys designed so many tactics. GZ!

Off topic: I didnt get any Arcadia Coin in the run last night, don't know it is a bug or something. I just let you know.

Be aware also that for stay alive you must constantly perform tactic elements.Tonight there was a party who defeated this boss after ~35 minutes of fight.

8o 8o 8o 8o I didn't know we had visitors :D
    Yeah was longest boss ever, some of our guys died soon so we did it trio, It was fun. :thumbup:

Add myself to this. Get one pink stat (but not random, leather should give dex stats, chain str, etc) for 5k Arcadia Coins would activate more the stats economy from Tikal.

Go to Valley of Rites Normal mode. With enough xp buffs you will get the 10k xp per charm you need killing 1 only mob. Can farm hundreds of them in one hour.
    Tip, clear only till first boss, then remake the party.

Hey there, I noticed long time ago the hp regeneration of the skill Recover from druid reach its max at 36.020 hp. No matter how we improve our gear, almost unbuffed we get the max. Is there anyway to erase that cap? Thx :P

I can't agree with my guild on this... One month ago when Xibalba from Inthedark proposed the same agreement everyone agreed on doing it. Now, one month later everyone want to kill these guys for trying the same deal? Is this a joke? Unbelievable...

Hey all, I usually farm every day valley of rites (lvl 98 ini) in easy mode to craft t-stones. Today after a few hours farming my dmg decreased by 30% or more. Exactly with the same class and buffs I usually hit 72% of their hp with one hit, this afternoon from one run to another only 48%.
    I restarted the client and still the same. My hits are lower dont know why. I asked a friend to try and he noticed the same. Could you please restart the map, or the ini to fix it? Thx :) :) :)

Hey any chance to add Home, sweet home (30 days) and daily tickets in the next promo?
    Is possible to put the rune inside a pack or something to open it whenever we want so we can buy more? Thanks :)

The Setbonus of 10% movement speed change to 20% critical damage. But only for the physical and magical damage dealer. The movement speed for healer and tank is very nice.

Why not healers? Ofc we want to keep that % crit dmg

And what about the upper body set bonus? Mages have 15% cast speed and healers dont? Why not?