Posts by Madox

Pretty much adult + legendary in order, worst to best:

Normal zodiacs = 5% all atributes, 12% hp

Normal dracos = 7% atributes, 16% hp

13th zodiacs = 9% atributes, 21% hp

13th dracos = 12% atributes, 25% hp

Baby give exp, luck and all those s.hits. Sadly you cant pick different buffs from 13th zodiacs and 13th dracos, whatever you pick for one, it will give for the other, making 13th zodiacs useless when u have the draco ones. I reported this couple of years ago but they didnt care much tho.

I had the same problem but trying things i just saw it was caused by the chrome spam blockers i have. Just put them off in this page and worked for me.

Regards, Madoxx.

Hey there. I have to agree with this, the basic items like puris, charges, extractors, abls, etc never ever should increase their price like that. We need regular offers and good prices like we had all these years and that is one of the main reasons why the economy in this server was way better than oficial.

Im trully worried, first the diamonds offer decrease was insane, that made the tiers farmer went crazy and now, with the same number of hours, they sell 3x times cheaper. What will this change do to the tiers market? We really need some answers from whoever manage the sales and dias team because this is endless.

Regards, Madoxx.

Hey there, $notowned command stopped working for me months ago. If you see a card you dont have, you will see a sentence in red. You need to type that sentence as filter. I dont play in english so i cant tell you exactly which one is but is easy to check.

I might make you happy with this and change what you expect :)

When Inferno came out that insane last boss required the best knight or just good ch/k to do it, it was impossible to survive other way. Giants is way different and is not bound to new meta-op tank classes like inferno was. Ive seen tanking giants all kinds of tanks, k/w, k/s, k/p, ch/k, ch/r, ch/w, ch/p.... even w/m when main tank dies can hold most of the bosses, all this with a normal tank sta/hp gear. Yes, wd/w is in that list, is possible.

Ones are more efficient or atleast, easier and more enjoyable to play than others, but all can do the job in terms of survability. The main problem lately is the aggro. Most of endgame dps changed to champ because is the new meta class in giants, so more than the question being able to tank (like always), now you need to ask if you are able to hold their crazy aggro. I think wd/w could, specially with the new plate refined set.

Summing up, play whatever you want, at this point of the game is possible to do it with multiple classes, specially tanking.

Cheers, Madoxx.

Would be really awesome to know which ones we need to do and not do the change once the festival is over like happened few months ago. Cheers.

There are a lot ways to push your likes on a fair way.

share it with Friends, Guildmates, Global or whatever, but

Players who create multiple Accounts to get an advantage, will be excluded from the Event.

Admit only likes from accounts created before the event started should be the best option.

Puris pack - 207149. This item is basic for the game, we cant keep asking for it every week and keep waiting a month between offers, it just freeze the gearing without reason. Make it scheduled along with charges and extractors every 2 weeks.

Also I would like to see these new "auras" but in packs so you can buy more, not just for 1 week which makes no sense, thx. Making them permanent can work aswell.

About your point 2, I agree and I already said that before, shards arent enough. If instance is giving 2 fragments, shouldnt be debatable that we arent getting the same amount of shards to use them.

The point 1, totally goes with what I think although I have to admit, that solution didnt come to my mind, I love it tho. *-*

The distribution of the stats is the same as in inferno, just check what stats can drop on which items and the result will be a lot higher droprate for sta/dex, sta/wis and sta/str than for any "useful" stats like int/int or expacially sta/sta, which has the lowest droprate of all, afaik.

That is something they wont modify although is one of the shames of this game since the begining, useless stats and useless weapons and even sets taking dust in everyone chests. Thats why fragments with AC was a really good helper in Inferno and i still think adding those after 6 month of every instance is helpfull. Usually this game take like a month to get set/weapon and years to get stats, I agree with new system, sets taking longer to get, might help to keep the people busy but stats are still really slow in a private server where everyone has several geared classes.

• Loot: 3 purple stats at endboss all the time, add stat fragments like inferno, add more Ice-Shards (20 shards every run)

Exactly my thoughts.

Besides, i dont know other guilds but the last 7 runs this month we got 7 useless weapons which cant be used for any endgame class and from 14 stats we got 8 deftness and 4 sageness... anyone can explain how this could be worse, is really discouraging.

Add them to Item Shop would be a fail imho. Increase number of mobs, number of mats or the rarity of these when you loot them might be a good solution, specially for those level after 90 which are nearly impossible to achieve.

I would like to ask for a minor change which seems stupid but is confusing. Could you change the color of last boss 5 towers when they are active? That blue is exactly the same as the big buble for me and most of the times i cant see if is active or inactive xD

I just dont get it, honestly. I didnt see any complains with inferno tactics, 1 in b2, 2 in b3, 2 in b4, but now suddenly if we dont have an 8 people tactic the ini just is too easy and isnt funny, are you kidding? Guess was funny when Pulse needed to take resu guild and some of hades guild and improved took ratata so you guys could do something? Explain this to me because im totally lost.

I would consider a scaling. The boss is anyways easy, so just decrease the torches and oils to raidsize, roundet on 2 ( if u have 5 ppls, u get 2 torches and 2 oil ) - going up to an maximum of 8 ( current state )

That would be an interesting way for all doing something in small and big groups.