Posts by Madox

Here I am after some time. Still think needing atleast 8 players for doing tactic in b2 is insane. My suggestion is reducing it to 2 oil and 2 torch instead of 4+4. Is almost impossible for us to reach that many members and all other small guilds would be in the same position. Want to know what people think about this. Cheers.

In my opionion the loot is fine as it is. Yes in Inferno we got everything faster, but what came then? Everybody was equipped after 2 month of playing and it became really boring afterwards. I prefer if it takes longer to get the items, even if it takes up to one year for everbody to be equiped.

2 months to get items doesnt mean you finished, what about all the stats? Inferno was insanely bad to get stats, most of the times were cr.ap. This ini seems twice longer and twice worse with this refine system (i still dont see the point of it). Noone will be able to finish the perfect gear in the first year (and im talking about main class, not second or third) unless they add another stats-farm-boss like aldo was and that would make people to not doing the ini exactly like happened in Inferno untill Aldo was nerfed to once per day.

2. Sounds interesting, however as it would require making new end-game items to make anyone interested in wearing this, I think that maybe Amulet (these for you have 3 slots) with possibility to wear only one type at once?

Bring more amulets would be an interesting idea and could make endgame crafting usefull.

3. About pets and mounts it is not easy to make them wear an armor, their models are not prepared. Same for skin - it would require way too much changes, individual textures for every single pet and mount. However, I got an idea, that could allow you craft special items, which upgrade your mount version (applicable only for selected mounts) - like you start with normal horse, then upgrade it with items to warhorse, then something else. I think we can find some similar models and prepare separate textures, and allow every version have a little mount speed boost or some extra bonuses like +5% HP on red version. In general it is quite big and long topic.

Sounds cool tho 8) 8) 8)

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ Bloodbath +58 (new 40 level elite skill)
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ For 30 seconds, every 2 seconds your HP are reduced by 3%.
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ Physical damage of your daggers is increased by 24.9%.

WOW.

I really miss mele classes in this server... its time to do something guys, pls ;(

If that make the people want to farm them and we can get back the AH traffic and prices we had before the last (awefull) change of pets system, I wouldnt mind.

It is not random. Let's say You have a fragment that can give You either sta/str or str/str stat and You want str/str so You pay 25k coins and pick str/str.
    this is confirmed info.

Oh good to know... I was afraid of spending those coins xD
    Anyway I still think if 25k coins will remain at it is to pull with the fragment, they should increase Inferno AC atleast the double they give now, server needs way more partys to this instance.

2) Jimmy Crane new red stats for 4.5 k is silly - no one will buy it - change to 550 or 600 max

I guess is a mistake because it makes no sense at all lol.

4) Overall, I felt prices are way to excessive and seems to be targeted to find a way for two guilds to spend AC, I personally felt left out and not able to afford most of it - though again could be just me

They had waaaaaaaay too many AC. These few pots/foods/cards etc are tiny improvements (expensive as heIl) targeted for two guilds and we can get rid of those millions of extra AC this server had. I think it wont hurt the economy and they can spend AC hapily. At the end although I dont like being out of these kind of improvements I think it was really necessary.

P.S. Another idea - please consider increasing number of AC from inferno, it is long and time-consuming instances and should be rewarded as such, maybe even double AC idk or 50% increase;
    Also, for last boss inferno - could you please change it to only drop good stats like Aldo does - at least on one of the two items - it is VERY VERY discouraging to run for so long and then end up with 2 sta/dex and wis/sta stats

I agree. Inferno isnt farmeable at all and the luck there is insanely bad. Server NEEDS more runs to Inferno so we can finally start selling/buying good Divinity stats for a normal price like Tikal had long time ago. Increasing AC and adding atleast 1 good stat per run are good ways to make everyone wanna go there.

Stats from inferno for AC when u can farm AC on tikal better than on inferno? I do not know if that's a good idea. We will see.

Totally agree.

As Rakot said before, I would want divinity stats in a npc just because actual luck system in inferno sucks... ive got stats for 5 pieces in 125 runs, tell me if thats enough. I sugest to add them BUT not only for coins, I still think last boss should loot something else beside coins so when we kill it 2-3 times we are able to pull 1 stat in the npc. Doing this people farming Tikal wont be able to get Inferno stats (which I think should be fair) and partys to Inferno will increase because atleast we know we will be able to pull 1 stat every 2-3 runs and that gives higher chances to get something.

Is just a suggestion, Madoxx.

I dont remember which GM said this but few months ago they said that want to increase the cap players in next instance to 24, so a 6 players instance apparently is not in their plans.

Idk if a 6 players instance is the best idea BUT what im sure is that we need something endgame farmeable with 4-6 players. It can be like Tikal or like Inferno. They are big instances but you guys really need to forget the tactics like Inferno boss 4. Needing 2 tanks and losing 3 players for doing the tactic (minimun 5 times, insane and boring as h.ell, 3 is more than enough) is not good for anyone and make that almost the 80% of the guilds in this server cant pass the boss.

Im asking for an 8-10 players instance but farmeable with 4-5 to make it a challenge for those who wants and for those small guilds who wants to play endgame also but cant afford to have 2 tanks and big partys.

I think you all see the scout "nerf" to negative. Scouts still do insane damage and are essential for fast and easy instance runs. In my opinion the scout was overpowered and this is a step in the right direction.

• Boss tactics which give a disadvantage to melee DD's. Honestly I have no idea how a melee could do decent damage at Loki (last boss in Inferno). Therefore everybody still prefers Scout or Warlock/Champ. I would like to see more Warriors or Rouges in instances.

I can't agree scout was overpowered, it wasn't. Compared to other mele classes is really weak now after 15s burst. The problem in Inferno is how they did the mobs/bosses skills, we need distance dps to kill them. A mele can't go near a pull of bears/wolfs or will get destroyed. About last boss.... Just no coments, dont know what they were thinking. They force us to play scouts and then they nerf them... I dont see the point, if you want more kind of classes, dont nerf the scout, change the bosses so mele classes can be usefull and not a piece of cr.ap like they are now.