How populated is Paradise

• Hello,

I just started playing on Paradise yesterday. I had played ROM since a long time ago, and stopped when the servers were dying (probably like 3 to 4 years ago). Yesterday as I am roaming around, I noticed there are not many players around (I am still running around first region, leveling my 2nd class). Even in Varanas I hardly see anyone. Occasionally I see some World chat, but none on Zone. Is it because most players are in Dalanis regions (i.e. high level regions)? Or is it this is still very early days in Paradise? When did Paradise started?

• People are constantly running are doing something else productive wont see more than 1 or 2 ppl lounging around varanas

• To add on what wargod said... there is also 5 channels in Varanas I think so less likely to see someone in Varanas but they have a server stats page that shows how many players are on at whatever time you wanna check. Server seems most active during the EU afternoon to NA evening times
    Here is screenie from stats page

linky to the server stats page
    https://playernetgames.net/gam…fmagic-arcadia/web/server

I think this server started in 2014 ? I been playing here almost 2 years now

• Thanks for the replies!

I am currently also installing Legacy to try out. I am a little disappointed that Ice Blade (P/S elite skill) now has 3-second cooldown :( , but I understand for the need to nerf since Ice Blade was pretty OP. Paradise is a little bit intimidating since most players I met are level 102 ..

• Sometimes i see 400 and more ppl online. i think the population here are more than twice as many people
    since july 2016 (when i started here)
    sorry my english is not the best.

• Ice blade doesn't have cd

It has a 3-second CD. It is in the Wiki. And I have tested it with my 80/40 P/S just today. I used to be able to spam Ice Blade (waaaay back). Really spamming it (which is why P/S is so OP in Seige back then). Now I can only cast it every 3 seconds (the 3-2-1 counter even show on the Ice Blade icon on my hotkeybar)

• I'm interested in playing on one of servers.
    Which one is currently most populated? and are there any guilds who recruit newcomers.

• Central Time USA

In Mithras guild we are majority of NA players who are on in the NA afternoon to late night for some guys(but we also have a good amount of players from all over the world too) If you decide to download the game for Paradise server and you are willing to put some time n effort in towards your gear and stuff then maybe send a /w to Calo or Wargod in game.

• Which combo classes are needed on the server? I used to play healer and sometimes physical dps

I dunno if I'd say there is a class that is NEEDED make or break the server but a lot of guys here play scout for physical dps and k/m(and now w/m) for magic dps
    Starting as a healer or support like wl/m or m/wl is a bit cheaper than going for a dps or tank right away especially if you still wanna feel out the server and players. A lot of the healers want to play damage too so I think there is always a welcoming for experienced and/or fast learning healers.

These phys dps classes are decent
    s/wd, s/r, s/w, r/m, w/s, w/wd, ch/r,

Magic dps classes
    m/w, w/m, k/m, wl/m, wl/ch, d/r

but some of them are situational because of tactics for instances but scout for sure does the most damage with weaker/lesser gear compared to the rest

• It has a 3-second CD. It is in the Wiki.

There is no cooldown on Paradise for this skill after you meet requirements.
    Make sure that your both classes are on atleast 50 level, and you have 50 level elites, then your Ice Blade become instant skill.
    You can also check discussion in this thread. Priest/Scout Level 40 Elite-Skill

OK, so no CD at level 50. But wow ... 492 MP per use? I've been gone too long.

• Wow .. all the class combo you mentioned used to be the more unpopular ones. I mean, you would be hard-pressed to find one endgame. Back in my days (Warlock and Champions classes just came out):

Top Phys DPS - r/s, r/wd
    Top Magic DPS - m/p, m/d
    Top Tank - k/p

What has changed? Rogue is no longer the king of DPS?

• Yramrag go to Legacy Insomnia there u have the good old times :)

I don't think I can do another round of 1 to 50 :P . It's been so many years but I still remember all those quests. I need something new.

Closed the thread.