Posts by Mela

RAScrnShot_2024-03-01_15-05-24.bmpRAScrnShot_2024-03-01_15-05-35.bmpRAScrnShot_2024-03-01_15-06-53.bmpRAScrnShot_2024-03-01_15-05-29.bmpRAScrnShot_2024-03-01_15-06-08.bmp

I have a proposal to improve the quality of life in the gardening system.
    There are 4 different shops, maybe even more. It would be much more user-friendly if the shops were better divided. My suggestion would be 1 for pots, 1 for fertilizers and irrigation, and one separate for ore seeds, wood seeds, and herb seeds.
    Furthermore, it could even involve a dedicated NPC in Atlas or in the new city, which shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Greetings, Mela!

Nice addon working fine for me just get the error Message:
    parent:ExtendedActionBar_Optionen call ExtendedActionBar_Optionen_Slider1's OnValueChanged, line: (null)

tryed with only this addon in folder, same problem

looking too for the new version the old one from the past is broken for me and dont hast the Pristige shop on the settings gearwheel

i dont sayed much there but realy M/S was not even close to be the best mage sec combo this a way too much

Mage/Scout

• Changed Shot to have cooldown based off of your ranged weapon, increased its damage to 1989 from 1842.

You have your opinion i have my. For me it is sure that many ppl are rly sad / hurt. And the kinda you talking is like stab in to the wounds of many many ppl. So is a rly bad day anyways for many and u dont need to rub things under the nose of ppl. And is enoth now!! You dont need to start a war

AHHHHH now i see ty Kalypso dont saw this ^^ Sure this guys/guild dont complain and laughing about us. is becaus of this one "because we have our own addons for UI or something else." . In other words they have Au to just only written by them self. Kinde funny

Fine for you :D but not everyone can code own addons for all stuff. you can use your own ones i cant ^^
    some can repalced but u still ned to make settings new and so one. Like i said i never had any probelms with this addon.
    And the way u talking is kinda disrespectful ^^ Not everyone can code like you . And you can do it sure but dont help us

Without Au, CoA in my Eys is not worth anymore to play. It gaves Runs of Magic all what is missing, it is one of the reasons why i choose this Server and not switch to an other. In my Eys is something should be implemented in the Server and not Disabeld. I never ever had any problems with this Addon, it feels like with the addon even fps and performance was better. Since 64 clint so many more Crashes and less fps as with the 32 bit one. I hat like 0 dcs and around 120 fps with old one with new i have like 3x dc per day and like 50-70fps (on same settings). And i think i need to make a break till the addon is working again. In my eys Revenant is a kind like a God what he made with the addon, he made the game turn 100% and made is playabel. Why have many coind dias gold or rubis or fps when u cant link them. How to make a race with weapon lvling with some other guys if u cant link the weapon lvl and dont know how long till next one. KItty i have around 45+ written if im switching to old visoin of KC i need to writte all new alone this is a fully 1 week or work. Some wih the Actionbars i know there is an addon but it dont save the settings from au so i need to make all /xxx classes new and i had a tons of own differnet interfaces 1 week of work there also.What about Dynamic OSV, DN Indicator. lack buffs what made u not searching 5min which buff is missing. The nice CD what makes i Huge number in the middel of your window for starting boss fight like in each other mmo. Switching ppl in the raid. Automatic switch to right cenidril. Multi buy, damge lock and i can say so many more function. I know some of them could be replaced with other addons but not all. and even the ones u can replace dont think that u will have from the most of them a 64bit working vision...

(i dont care in stuff like Math event most guild ( see Sâcrêd ) have for this stuff own one

"I would suggest though that both partners gain the defensive and offensive buff." I can Support this idea.
    so u dont have to finde a tank or a healer (both are more rare than dds) and u can take your frind or dps buddy :)

I think it would be nice if make a mode like Dreamland endless waves. wave by wave it gets harder and harder
    maybe a ranglist for ppl how longe they were abel to survice it.

I think the same like Lutine if you could buy them it would make this game to a solo playing game.
    The idea with the yellow stats its nice maybe buying purple items for mementos too something like this

Hello.
    i think this ISS from Mage isnt working like it should or like the skill text is saying it. If i click it im still on aggrometer i dont lose any aggo point.
    So nothing is changing. Would be nice if u can look on it