Posts by Mela

I think it would be nice if make a mode like Dreamland endless waves. wave by wave it gets harder and harder
    maybe a ranglist for ppl how longe they were abel to survice it.

I think the same like Lutine if you could buy them it would make this game to a solo playing game.
    The idea with the yellow stats its nice maybe buying purple items for mementos too something like this

Hello.
    i think this ISS from Mage isnt working like it should or like the skill text is saying it. If i click it im still on aggrometer i dont lose any aggo point.
    So nothing is changing. Would be nice if u can look on it

First of all i like rly much what u have than with the colored auras.
    But it is pulling a lot of FPS. Would it be Possibel if you hideing effect from other players, to hide this auras too.

Same for Pets im hideing pets from other players but still can see this cenedril pets. whats for me rly annoying.

i cant find any official statement in the forum that is not allowed to use and is was not intended.
    + any confirmation that this is a bug so it could be a part of the boss tactics

Now its changed so in patchnotes "Reduced Rock Giant Khat crystal catch radius."
    and not "Bug fix Rock Giant Khat range was to huge"

what you talking about exploiting LOL, its just Team managment if you good skilled enoth and can coordinate your Party

you can get the reward to be faster in the ini. If not many Party members die.
    Its kinde low now just doing one by one is not rly challenge and just waste of time.

Recently ,in the morning I have only one question: which mdps combination will be good today and will I have enough talent points for this.

if you did not do your inner test on class balance and just put all of this on community then please give NPC to reset talent points on main class for each day for free until you finish balance class. Not all of us have enough talent points to cover all class combination. There is no balls with talent points in IS too (was long a time in promo for 59 diamonds and normal price for 79 diamonds, now disapear....)

No class today mage is now nerfted back in the ground

ps is a bug that u can now only have 1 Fire Rose dot on 1 tagged ? before u could have on all taggeds and u could refesh the dot before it this appiert now u need to wait till it runned out ?

First of all i like it pretty much, what you have done with the Play / Party / Raid buffs.

It makes the gaming experience a huge way better becaus you dont wast so much time in font of bosses or after

someone died. What was before just annoying. But still i have some ideas.

Since you made the "Amplified Attack" ID 490491 (Priest buff) worth for all classes, it would be rly nice if you could make

an raid buff out of it too, anyone is using it so i dont see a point agains it. And i dont see a needed point why u should buff one by one in a full raid party.

Same for "Savage Blessing" ID 493531 (Druid buff) Accuracy is good for all players too. Since some patchen i dont know the missing rate is littel bit higher than before for some class combos (though weapon lvl max) so this buff got now usefull. So would be nice if u could change it too.

Anyways you are doing a great job go one making the game experience more pleasant.

best regards

Mela :saint:

is there a option without zBank ? and without the quick selling button ? (sold my whole backpack and not only the items with are in the fiter)

Since the newest update i got some Crash Report problems

if im trying logging back to character selection i get dc

if im trying to make /run ReloadUI() i get dc

if im trying to close game with the leav game button i get dc

hmm ... we dont know either if we make the Red to Golden Gear do we keep + Tier and Stats would be nice to know this ..

because if we keep them it would be rly nice so you can make your red gear perfect

otherwise this all is big garbage

First of all here are some hints on how you get the ultimate gear.

There are multiple Stonesplates distributed in the whole instance which you have to find in order to get access to the NPC wehre you can "craft" your ultimate equipment.

After collecting all stonesplates you will have access to a NPC were you can exchange one core of each instance (DL, Tikal, Inferno, Gorge and last but not least RoFL) for an Almighty Core. Keep in mind that the exchange is only available once per day!

We can tell by experience that if you only use one Almighty Core, in exchange for an ultimate piece, the process can fail and you will lose all your resources. By that we assume that you will need atleast 15x Almighty Cores in order to have a 100% success rate

We gathered a lot of different opinions about that whole grind and we think that the amount of time you have to spent into farming all these resources in order to get one COMPLETE ultimate equipment is just too energy-sapping because you have to keep in mind that you will need to run each instance over and over in order to collect the resources. We did some math and if we assume that you need atleast 15x Almighty Cores in exchange for an ultimate piece you will have to run 195x each instance again. So 195x DL, 195x Tikal, 195x Inferno, 195x Gorge and 195x RoFL which is a total of 975 runs. So to summ it all up will need a total of 195 days grinding every instance in order to get the ultimate equipment^

We know that PlayerNet planed that instance to bypass a long period of time so we dont get bored too fast but there is a problem with new coming players. New players might get scared once they find out how much time you have to spent into the game in order to reach the "high end" niveau.

Therethrough a lot of people with think about it twice before starting on Chronicles of Arcadia and there is a risk that the old loyal players might lose interest and quit playing. This system might not fit for the future. Overall it is a great concept but there are some adjustments to make in order for it to work in the furture and make it attratcive for old and new players

After a lot of discussions with other players and guilds especially with Sâcrêd with came to one conclusion.

Our Suggestion is that:

If we are right with our presumption that you need 15x Almighty Cores for a single ultimate piece it should be lowered to 10x Almighty Cores for a 100% chance to exchange the item. Therefore people who are willing to spent the time farming these resources might get attracted by the fact of building a second gear besides that the marked could benefit aswell because a lot of stats and lower equip pieces will be around.

Also all cores should be unbound. Almighty Core excluded! If the cores are unbound new players could farm these and sell them so it would boost the economy of the server and would bring a little balance between high end player and new comers since high end players most likely are too lazy to farm these themselves. For example high end player will donate to the server in order to get diamonds and buy the cores and new comers would donate in order to buy the new items. This could be an endless curculation and players aswell as the server benefits.

Its important to make the exchange for a Almighty Core IP-Related so the system can not be abused and player can only exchange once per day as usual.^

This post is directed to PlayerNet itself but feel free give us your feedback or other suggestions. Our all goal should be to make the server run as long to have a good game experience so share your own opinion.

#begrateful

Realm of Forgotten Legends

Devain said all waht is needed to say. Like the idea a lot of the Ini design how it is NOW.
    Also the option to run as 6 ppl is pretty cool.

And the point on we made T18 weapons and now we cry ini is to easy is just childish.
    Gorge of the Ice Giants

Is now how it should be

Performance improvements

Makes the whole game Experience a lot better. 64 bit would make it in premium quality like Arcadia earned.
    For beginning players

Can not say much to it because im not one of them. But it looks like so much more useful than before.
    Other

Everything are nice there but i think the new slots are bit to expensive.

Increased amount of diamonds obtained for ancient mementos exchange -> 50 more is sadly like nothing more.

i feel his point i did the same. I love a tidy house.

But you also spent that much diamonds, its hurt to trow them just away.

Because u cant use them anymore and neithere sell them in AH because bound.

So Craft higher ones its a nice idea ^^