Posts by Khira

Welcome to Arcadia Elavel,

2. Itemshop - I need to ask about it like always. Is it possible to obtain good end game without spending tons of $? I dont want to be mean but Global RoM is ruined by 1 firm and its really sad. I just want to be sure that is possible to obtain a lot of gear etc without spending a lot of money.

The Server is Free2play and we have also some NPC´s around Varanas, where you can get some free Itemshop-Items or exchange Gold into Diamonds.

3. Players online - In rush hours are about 500 players online at Paradise World. Is it enough to play and talk with people? I mean is it enough to make trades and other things like this. Dungeons, instances etc.

There are a lot of Players running Dungeons in different time zones, that means you can nearly run something the whole day. About the trades with other Players i would suggest to check the Auctionhouse, i dont think so there is any ROM server which have it filled better.

Hello slezanin,

since we want to have the best Service for our Players. We decided to remove the playernet app because of some small Issues, maybe we bring it back if all works fine.
    You can just download all Files, put it into a Folder and run the installer, but make sure you have all related Files in the same Folder.
    Your Friend can also open a Ticket here

Hallo Himiko,

da es sich hierbei um keinen Bug handelt, habe ich den Thread verschoben.

die Namen nicht immer nach deinem beschriebenen Prinzip vergeben werden. (siehe z.B. Dämon/Illusion)

Gjiara ist mir netterweise zuvorgekommen und dem ist nichts hinzuzufügen. :thumbup:

Phase 1: Gold Donation
    To donate Gold you have to do a short Questline which starts at "Andalus Lee" in front of Classhall (Varanas)

required Gold: 200.000.000
    Dispensing height: 3.000 / 30.000 Gold
    Serverside automatic donation: 100Gold/sec
    Donations at "Jess Hays" (Varanas in front of Classhall)
    Current Status of Donations at "Kaylis Shay" (Varanas in front of Classhall)

Phase 2:
    required Materials: 200.000
    Dispensing heights: 1 Manastone Tier 5 or Runes Tier 4
    Serverside automatic donation 100 Materials/min
    Donations at "Weily Hanson" (Arcanium Chamber)
    Current Status of Donations at "Jarda Mon" (Arcanium Chamber)

Phase 3:
    required 100 Earth Key Fragment to enter Hall of Earth, can be farmed in front of Hall of Earth or you buy an Earth Key from our Itemshop. (# > Packages > Premium Packages > Site 2 > Earth Key
    Phase 3 will be open for 72Hours.

You can also read this Link to get some Informations about the Arcanium Chambers.

You can use both of this addons, if you stuck or lose the Questline.

QuestState

QuestState adds a tab to the NPC Track Frame (backspace button).
    With QuestState it is possible to search for quests which are not begun yet, quests which are currently in progress and quests which are already finished.
    Additionally, QuestState gives information about prerequisites and it tries to display the NPC who starts the quest.
    Normal quest, daily quests and public quests can be filtered out to fit your needs.

QuestHelper

The QuestHelper will help you to complete your quests.
    - Quest-Positions are displayed on the Map
    - a Navi on the Minimap will Guide you to the next quest Goal
    - a To-Do-List list displays Goals depending on Distance

and if nothing help, you can contact our Support

Hello everybody,

we have read all your Feedback and thinking about to implementing an option for exchange Arcadia Coins into a pink stat. The Price could be between 5-7k Arcadia Coins. We will inform you about final decision when it is time for. :love:

Die Spieleranzahl per Team wurde doch in dem oben verlinkten Patch 9.2.1.2604 vom 26.4.2016 auf 3 Spieler geändert. Habt ihr das etwas klammheimlich wieder verändert?

Das ist vollkommen richtig, es werden 3 Spieler pro Team benötigt, ich hatte diese Änderung völlig vergessen. :rolleyes:

Hallo 50eroldie,

mit der letzten Wartung sollte alles funktionieren. Ihr benötigt 6 Spieler um die Arkanium Arena zu starten, desweiteren haben wir das heute für euch getestet und es bestehet "nur" ein kleiner Bug mit ein paar Mobs, jedoch sollte euch das nicht hindern diese erfolgreich abzuschließen. Der Bug wurde an unser Dev Tem weitergeleitet und wird schnellstmöglich behoben.

für weitere Fragen stehe ich euch gern pm oder ingame zur Verfügung :love:

Patch Notes 9.5.1.1763

New User Interface Graphic options
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- Hide Effects of Other Players \Hide Effects on Other Players
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ This option allow you now additionally to hide all effects caused by your character on other players.
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- Hide Self Effects
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ This option allow you to hide all your character effects (self buffs, received buffs, received damage).
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- Hide Effects of Mobs \ Hide Effects on Mobs
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ This option allow you to hide all effects caused on mobs by you or other players.

20170317_1489765804.png

Scrutinizer for Raid
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- Players will be able to see up to 12 raid members (from 36 in raid) on scrutinizer
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- New scrutnizer in Beta version can be downloaded here: Scrutinizer

Other changes
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- Gender Change items has been implemented, this function will be removed from website
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- Housemaids Event has been deactivated
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- Posion Powder - 200563 stack up to 999
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌- Quest "A Little Refreshment" require now to be in range of 20, and item have 3 seconds cast.

Can you guys create an item that provides instant level 102 with the sufficient experience/talent points? I like this server, I like having fun, but I hate grinding out these levels. You guys can also sell this item the same way you sell the level 80 one. Just double the price, I'd say 6,000 diamonds is a money making price.

Hello kranis1,

thank you for your Suggestion, but we will not offer such an Item in our Itemshop. We have already a Lvl 80 Boost Service which help a lot for new Player/Character and sometimes you can find the Power UP Pill - Level 80 in the Shop.

Let me explain how fast you can Lvl up to 102.
    1. Create your Character and use the Lvl 80 Boost from the NPC "Johnny Dalker" in the Start-Area.
    2. port to Old Border of Wylant/Syrbalpass and do the Daylie "A little Refreshment" from Lvl 80 - 91
    3. port to Balu Village/Kashaylan and do the Daylie "Research Expert" from Lvl 91 -102

should be pretty fast and a lot cheaper with some Daylie Quest Tickets then 6K Diamonds :love:

Iss in next promo if possible please

Yes! Absolutely, what Wargod said. ISS would be awesome.

Greetings, ISS will not come into the Itemshop.

Hello Gm :
    There is an error whit runes in the Weekend Promotion: there are 2x judgeX but no one Madness X. Coul you fix it please? Ty

The Problem is fixed and the Rune (Madness) is added to the Promo. Please use our Support-Portal for Future-Issues and keep it as a Suggestion-Thread.