Scout vs W/M discussion

• I don't understand this, can someone please explain. We built our scouts and worked hard in time and money to make them strong. Then we got nerfed. Since then, W/M got a buff and now in Tikal, they are more OP then even Scout was before the Nerf. I don't get it :thumbdown:

An explanation would be nice as to why would you do this?

Thank you in advance
    Pyper

• They don't like us scouts Pyper hahaha!! I was noticing the same thing running instances and a few other things like mirror world, skills that normally 1 shot mobs now take 2 and even more so on bosses in HM instances.

• Well hos mdef Is low and pdef is high and k/m still wins without wl/m and even with wl/m k/m is still a bit better in burn.
    Tikal w/m is useless till 4th also scouts do more in burn like on 4th w/m will only win if fight is like 2mins or more and and that is with wl/m 5th is 15 secs or more also wrakal is always 30s to 1min s/wrd isn't sustained

• Well hos mdef Is low and pdef is high and k/m still wins without wl/m and even with wl/m k/m is still a bit better in burn.
    Tikal w/m is useless till 4th also scouts do more in burn like on 4th w/m will only win if fight is like 2mins or more and and that is with wl/m 5th is 15 secs or more also wrakal is always 30s to 1min s/wrd isn't sustained

• Nah a couple k/m equally as geared as me beat be by 10 to 20mil in burn with wl/m in party.
    Also calo has perfect gear now lol.
    Also the other scouts don't do the same amount of damage as you and I think all of yall are using the old rotation of spamming shot which isn't as good anymore also the mdef and Def varies on bosses in there I have noticed like second boss mdef is too high and 4th is a bit high to.
    If you came s/r and others vamped you, you would prob do twice what you do on s/wrd or a bit more all depends on party set up.
    If our fights were 5 to 20 secs than I would be like ok but they range from 30s to 3min on some bosses need more data.
    Also calo had sigil on other day lol not all w/ms do as good as us.

• W/M got a buff and now in Tikal, they are more OP then even Scout was before the Nerf.

totally agree with it, cant be intended. You can solo dmg hos hm now. 8| ?( in tikal at the last 3 bosses is it pretty op too, its like the double dmg from other classes

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• wow what w/m soloed hos hm dps ? plz show me if that really did happen plz nerf w/m now but i need to see first plz.
    Also didnt i come w/m yesterday nada and i was like 5th place on 4th idk about g2 scrut but i prob would of been better if i was g2 and im not a noob w/m and 5th i dont remember but i dont think i was top i was top of scrut on 6th tho is because i had sigil and i think a s/wrd with tempest height gear grabbed sigil so idk how good that is but i won by 30mil i think if im correct im not sure.
    Also with these new gears coming out with attack speed and new xbow and etc the game will change XD but idk im just a noob i guess XD.

Closed the thread.