Posts by medicator2001

So many chest in my house, all bank pages and back pack page open, alt guild etc. I work on all crafts, so I utilize a lot of them as well as farming for mana stones. I like it the way it is as it helps keep me from being overly lazy and letting crafting stuffs build up in my house etc..

Not sure that I understand why you would make housekeeper potions so that you can not keep them on housemaids, unless it is another way to take away another free item. Some days you can go through all housekeepers and not get the potions you want/need, in this case I can see the benefit of resetting them with the gold option. Some days you can get 15 of what you need, and it makes it nice to be able to pop the ones off the housekeeper and add to your stack. I mean what difference does it really make as to how many of these you have on you housekeepers? The only one I see it affecting is your own personal space being taken up by them. If I am missing something other than what I have already said, please inform me.

They don't like us scouts Pyper hahaha!! I was noticing the same thing running instances and a few other things like mirror world, skills that normally 1 shot mobs now take 2 and even more so on bosses in HM instances.

Anyone have any ideas on how to increase aggro for a champion/wrd? I know of two skills with this but if there are any others out of the norm other than the available aggro pots and Hatred's I would like to know. Thanks.