Dalanis Nightmare

• Hi, my suggestion is to allow ppl to enter to the Dalanis Nightmare after defeating last boss (for example to farm stones). Just do something like in Varanas Nightmare. Use cooldown (6hours) for only last boss.

It's really annoying when some ppl want to farm stones for rings, but its impossible because of closed ini...
    Its just my suggestion and im free at discussion. :)

Happy Easter :)

• Limit DN for 1 try per Day per Character, like HoS 0

:!: Farming the stones for the rings in DN is at the moment not that easy, everybody want the rings, everybody want to farm, and then DN is closed. A possible workaround could be to limit the access for everybody to 1 per day, as in Hall of Survivors. That way, everybody has the chance to get 1 stone per character per day.

• Farming the stones for the rings in DN is at the moment not that easy, everybody want the rings, everybody want to farm, and then DN is closed. A possible workaround could be to limit the access for everybody to 1 per day, as in Hall of Survivors. That way, everybody has the chance to get 1 stone per character per day.

no changes for DN pls... ty

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Farming the stones for the rings in DN is at the moment not that easy, everybody want the rings, everybody want to farm, and then DN is closed. A possible workaround could be to limit the access for everybody to 1 per day, as in Hall of Survivors. That way, everybody has the chance to get 1 stone per character per day.

Greeting derfloh93,
    I totally understand where you going with this, but I personally would not think its good idea to do this. The price of the Stabilization Stones is about 1.5k each so if you make this change happen then the price will go down. In addition, these are the best accessories so I do not think it should be easy to farm them. I hope it makes sense.
    Regards,
    antiDevil :!:

• @anti: the price is 1k

derfloh93: if you limit to one try each character you can only farm 4 stones a day for the whole group so you wont be able to farm in groups for a longer time and the ppl will just be bored

• Gjiara better 4 stones per day than none per week, if dn happens to be closed :)

@anti ofc, if you need to sell as much stones as possible a limit would be fatal :D

That idea was created by some guildies, and its an option...you are free to vote as u like...i prefer that modell against the one the server is used to...and even if everybody wants it, it doesnt mean it will ever be implemented

• Official Post

Greetings,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback on this; we value everyones input.
    This will be taken up with the Dev team and we shall keep an eye on this thread for now.

~Edit~

It would be great to hear some constructive feed back from both parties of this argument from all who are voting.
    Right now we have 10 who have voted and only 4 who have given details to why they feel as they do.

~Thor

• Indeed, commenting would be nice :D just because i sticked a poll to my initial post it does not mean that i dont want comments haha

• I agree with views on this from both sides of the street. Limiting DN to 1x per day per person is silly (also silly to still have 1x limit for hos IMO...)
    Would allowing us to be able to farm stones whenever hurt me? or anyone? No, as already said the accessory set bonus not to mention the rings are very powerful and it would be a while until "everyone" has the rings that they need.

From what I have noticed... it seems that DN is usually cleared within 1-2 hours of it opening so I can say I agree it can be difficult finding time to farm when the zone is open and you/your friends/guildmates have time to farm as well.

IIRC it takes approximately 15 minutes to clear the mobs and 4 mini bosses with a strong 4 person party giving 1x stone each person per run... So having to farm 25x of these stones for 1 ring is a bit over 6 hours? maybe a little more if you have lower damage doers, but again the rings are very powerful and the best in game currently.

The going rate for the stabilization stones in which I have dealt with is between 700-1k diamonds depending on auction deals or off auction. I cannot see the rate of stones dropping from there very much because it still takes a good amount of time to farm them... Also you have to consider the effort to reward ratio when you are either selling or buying the stones.

If it was down to leaving Dalanis Nightmare as it is or making it operate as its earlier version - Varanas Nightmare I think I would have to go with leaving DN as it is in this current state of the game.
    However if it were to be changed I would say to make it work as VN does... Do not limit it to 1 run per day, per person. After boss is killed only the mobs and mini bosses are available until the main boss cooldown phase is over.

• i voted no because it would destroy the nightmare dungeon flavour.
    varanas nightmare was designed as an instance where all partys join the same zone and fight the same encounters.
    when a group clears the nightmare it closes for everybody till cooldown is over and it re-opens again.
    dalanis nightmare does not throw all partys into the same zone but it still shares the same flavour,
    when one party clears it it will close for everybody till cooldown is over.
    but at dalanis nightmare other partys that are already inside fighting can still try to clear it.

a hos (normal mode) like player-id based cooldown will kill it.
    also how much more stones do you want to pump into the market?
    farming stones is already easy enough.

• also how much more stones do you want to pump into the market?
    farming stones is already easy enough.

I think it all depends on how you look at it

Right now the webpage says there are 199 players online so if you just guess and cut that by half thinking 100 players needing 1-2x rings that would be about 2,500 - 5,000 stabilization stones? There is no way the market will be too pumped up with the stones especially when a good a mount of players have more than 1 class combination they play such as myself XD

• Do you like this idea? 0

Welcome.
    A lot of guilds want now to close dn as faster as possible. I understand that becausethere is the best accesory which can be gained. But if Dn is closed a lot of ppl cant get crystals for ring, what is annoying.
    But i have idea, and i want to share with you with this.

What about 1 day in week free from closing dn? Just clean farm of stones.
    Generally i asking leaders of guilds which can close dn if you like this idea?
    Please answer in this topic if you like it... if yes, pls write your proposition of which day it could be.

Just want to do sth with this because i see a lot of ppl get annoying when they cant farm atleast 1-2 stones per day bcuz instantly closing it after opening.

• So saying yes means closes it? just want to clify. cuz i want it not to close

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• oh then i did yes for one week free

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• we have seen on auctionhouse what will happen if dn is open for a few hours.
    actual price per stone is 150dias. how much more stones do you want to pump
    into the market? how much cheaper should they get? for free?

• 150 dias? it was just one person which was selling it to other person... its not changing the normal price... ? 500d is a normal price what are you talking about? If i will put on ah some T11 for 100d it will be standard price in future? i dont think so....

btw, do you see any stones on ah?? every day im checking ah and im trying to buy some stones.... but always i dont see any one.

so, you say that better is keep dn closed and dont let other ppl to get rings yes? buy stones from you? ....

• i sell no stones, i buy them. ;)

and yeah cool down about the 150dias/each price.
    i know that this price was a mistake from somebody who put it on auctionhouse
    and that normal price is around 500dias (still cheap compared to alot of other item prices).

like i said in one of the many topics about dn it would destroy the
    nightmare instance feeling and will flood the market with too much
    stones. it's the best in slot set so it shouldn't be too easy to get it.

every week a full day of no closing will pump way too many stones
    into the market. alot of people will farm it every week the complete
    day to sell the stones.

i would be okay with a weekend event where dn isn't closed for
    12 or 24 hours every 2-3 month. enough time to farm some rings.
    but such an event shouldn't be to often.

• Ok, maybe you are right that 1 day per week is too much. I want to find any solution of this problem... i know some ppl that still cant get ring cuz of closing dn just after it opens :/ Even 1 or 2 day every 2 month would be ok. Its although chance to get ring and complete set.

• I was able to farm the 100 kills twice in the past 2 weeks and dn was open for a long time both days... maybe it is the time that you are able to be around in the game.
    there are already a lot of rings/sets from dn out there so it is not really THAT hard to farm the 25 stones

• Hello. This sugestion is dedicated to all players which are closing dn, farming etc.

Maybe in one day in week, we will dont close Dalanis Nightmare? This is making all players nervous bc they cant make their own rings. Our support dont care about this and they dont change dn and bugged hos so maybe we will discuss about one day when dn dont be closed by our guilds and random parties?

I was thinking about Saturday each week, or all weekend.