Guild Castle Buff tower adjustment proposal

• As many whom have upgraded guild castle buildings/towers to high level know... It costs an arm and leg to get all of the buildings/towers to high level even with these lovely material sales such as the one we have this weekend.

I am proposing an adjustment to the buff values you receive from the Tower Of Invincible Attack, Tower Of Perfect Defense, and Tower Of Magic Protection. Was thinking maybe add % value at level 7 and up.

Curious what others opinion on this is.

• i think about the same.. if it scales like the relationship buffs would be nice too ( lvl 2 = 1% / lvl 4 = 2% / lvl 6 = 3% / lvl 8 = 4% / lvl 10 = 5%)

and yeah it costs a lot of mats xD

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• +1 really great suggestion
    give a percentbuff to high level bufftowers that there is a reason why you want to burn all those materials for it.

• Hello,

first i want to say, thanks for adding % to the tower Buffs.

But the Buffs are too expensive now. e.g. VII vs 1,5kk Gold - XIII, IX and X (6kk) are even more expensive.

Since you changed the Gold Multiplier Gold is kinda rare. The old players kinda have some mills left, but for the new players 1,5kk gold for a 2h Buffs are way too much. Upgrading the Towers is expensive enough, the buff itself should not be so expensive. I am writing this because many ppl told me to.

Greetings

• Hello MDNCITAJ,

thank you for your Feedback.

But the Buffs are too expensive now. e.g. VII vs 1,5kk Gold - XIII, IX and X (6kk) are even more expensive

From what i know, you are not forced to use the IX or X Guild-Buff, you can choose between I -X.

• Well the upgrade of these Towers are very very expensive and you have to activate the tower, which already cost guildgold per day.
    Now you have to pay additionaly a huge amount of gold for the Buffs with %.

I think that is not fair because you already paid a huge amount of gold, mementos and dias to get lvl 7, 8, 9 or 10.
    These Buffs should be free as there were.

Please find some other possibilites to remove gold from the server, since you already lowered the gold multiplier

• Official Post

Greetings,

We thank you for the feedback on the cost of the new % buffs but at this time these prices will remain as they are. Currently for completing 10 daily quests in Tasuq you obtain ~3.000.000 gold and this would give you the VIII buff just for completing your daily quests.

• The new Guildbuff-tower are amazing, we should have this earlier xD

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• I love the new Guild buffs xD

and i love so much the Fatality Patk X Tower .

Its nothing Special , its our Standard

Have a nice days guys xDD