Posts by Strait

also on this server, we have the ability to try the combos that are not available to the [other Publisher] servers, like champ/knight or priest/druid, you do not get elites for them, but you can definitely do some interesting things. I have been playing around with champion/knight and with only house buffs, guild castle buffs and regular skills, I can get my physical defense over 1.5 million which is nice for tanking, if i added other pots, IS items and marriage food stuff, I am sure the pdef will exceed 2 million. Just another possibility if your looking for the challenges :)

with lootomatic i do not believe there is a way to just select a certain color type of loot for dropping or keeping, but with an offshoot addon called Lootit there is :) I have been using Lootit for quite a while now and you can select color types, or set it to only keep loot that is a certain gold amount or higher, it is quite versatile. You have to be a bit careful though when setting things cause it can toss out things you want to keep if they happen to have a gold value or if they are say a Green item and you are looting only Blue or higher, you can still put items into a loot list for keeping or dropping same as lootomatic. It is definitely a more versatile addon. hope this helps :)

Hi Int,

thanks for the super quick response. I will check out these other mods you suggested, was hoping it would not be a big problem to fix, but I know that some things are just not that easy without changing the whole game programming.

thanks again so much :)

Strait

Good day,
    I was wondering if it would be possible to have the quest indicators that show up above the NPCs heads when they have an available quest, could always show up even if you are more than 10 levels above the quests? For those of us who like to quest :), it is difficult to find the npc's with quests because they dont show up when you are questing in a zone that is well below your level and on this server that is most areas lol. I know you can see some of the available quests on the main map, but it is still hard to find the npc's unless you talk to each and every one in the area, which can be really time consuming. It would be great if this could be done :).

thanks so much for your time and Arcadia Rocks!!!

Strait

Yes I have to agree with Beasty, I came to Arcadia from one of the other servers shortly after Arcadia came online, my self and the friend who also came with have never looked back, Arcadia rocks :)

Hi all,

I have a friend who only has a macintosh computer, just wondering if there is any way to play Runes of Magic on it? I have not seen a client for Arcadia for the Mac OS unless i am just blind lol

any help would be appreciated :)

Strait

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has an updated version of the pet autocraft addon that works with the new pet crafting tools we have on Arcadia. I have checked our download section here and on the curse site, but have had no luck :*(

If anyone knows where i can get an updated version I would appreciate it :)

thanks in advance

Hi all,
    I have been having similar issues as well, started out with update and it failed, removed playernet and reinstalled, retried update and it installed but would not run RoM kept failing to start game. Completely removed playernet and Arcadia RoM, cleaned out all folders relating to both client and game, even went as far as cleaning all references from registry, rebooted a number of time in the process. Am now redownloading playernet and hoping for the best.

Did the update on my wife's system with absolutely no issues, both systems are relatively similar in hardware, both running windows 10, not sure why i am having these issues on my system, but will see what happens lol :)