Arcadia Coins Feedback

• Trade Coins. Finally.

But you trying to make whole server angry? Theese stats are... useless? (I cant use bad words, because you will again clear my post)

Tikal arrived year + one month ago. And still there is deficit of all stats. Someday you will open new ini and what? I think half of players dont have full tikal stats in their gear. As we saw on tikal and on hos, droprate isn't the same. In our guild is only few players which have STA/STA from tikal in each item. It's annoying when you farm daily tikal and getting stats like Wis/Wis, Sta/Dex or others and from time to time STR/STR or something other.

And trading AC->AM is kinda... thief?
    Before Coins: 1200+ mementos from tikal
    Coins: 1100+ coins from tikal
    Now: 1110+ coins from tikal, TRADE-> ~740mementos

So where we lost 400+ memos?

Its unfair a lot.

• From the endgame instance we get coins that we can exchange for total trash. Stat 225? Are you joking? 1 April is gone. 800 memo instead of 1200. It is some mockery like your cores in the weekend promotion.

• Those npc's its a joke or what? I know 1 april but its not funny. Maybe you didnt have enough time to think about those npc's with coins....? I dont understand. Its pathetic.

• Hello
    I would like to point out that running Tikal 5 times to roll a 225 stat was not thought over by You Devs considering that while running those 5 Tikals you''ll get 5 or even more 220 yellow stats that you wanted.
    This is not worth at all.

My suggestion is that we could roll tikal pink stat for 5k coins.
    Tikal is on the server for over a year and after that year there are not many tikal stats on the auction house. "soon" ;) there will be new instance with new pink stats and many many players dont have tikal stats. So this possibility to roll tikal stat every 5 runes would kinda fulfill this lack of tikal pink stats.
    I would also highlight the fact that the drop rate of tikal pink stats is very weird. lots and lots of sta/dex, wis/wis, sta/wis and very few useful stats. This doesnt happen on hos hard. I have the feeling that each stat on hos have same drop rate and on tikal drop rate is broken :/

I would also suggest to change the coins=mementos trade to 1:1
    Before there were 1200 mems from tikal, with current exchange its only 800mems

Greetings,
    Vis :)

• 750 coin for 500 memo, fck logic.
    4 run to tikal for roll 1 brown (not used) stat ...
    I have only 1 questions, "wher is my pookemon ?"

• Is it really a joke? Stat 225 for 5k coins? On the new ini on the official serwer yellow stat 236 and I have to go on a tikal 5 runs in order extract stat 225 (nice joke) i hope from items on 104 lvl will be stat pink from tikal.

Sorry for my English.

• You really dont understand the problem isn't a price. Problem is a stat.
    Changing price will do nothing, end-gamers still dont have nothing to do with this coins, except exchange for mementos.

If Im end-gamer and farming tikal and getting coins, I could get something useful for end-gamer. Not for new player.

Let's check few classes end-game gear.

Now if we have 3 new stats we can use on:

Mage gear:
    Int/Int Hos
    Int/Int Tikal
    Sta/Int Hos
    Sta/Int Tikal
    Int/Matk 236 for Shells
    Int/Matk 251 for PoM's

I dont see place for your 225 stat. Even 220 from tikal.

Still dont believe me?

Here you have Chain DPS gear:
    Sta/Str Hos
    Sta/Str tikal
    Str/Str Hos
    Str/Str tikal
    Str/Patk 236 for Shells
    Str/Patk 251 for PoM's

Leather and Heal gear can use 6x pink stat and still will be better than your's 225. (maybe healer can remove Sage and Sageness [Wisdom/Wisdom] and add
    POM's Sta/HP, POMS. Not your 225)

You see? Wherever you look, for end-game your stat is useful only for one. For make it a dirty tier stone.

If you try to make new players easier way to get not bad gear, add this stats for mementos or other value.
    Coins are looting on End-Game instance, so players which farm it are on their way to end-game or they
    actually are on end-game so they want end-game content.

In last thread I wrote about tikal stats. Droprate on this ini is strange. We farming it daily, and it's looks like there is
    98% for sta/dex, wis/wis, sta/wis, sta/str and only 2% for int/int, and the rest of them (STA/STA 0.005%)
    So why you don't add tikal pink stats for this coins? We have tikal from year and one month
    and still this stats are on AH only if somebody selling his gear. I saw only few times stats better than
    Sta/Dex or others on AH.
    It's stupid to add stats useless for "end-gamers" for value what you can get from end-game instance.

• They must understand that on the server there is not to much pink stats from the tikal. Tikal is open from more than 1 year, and on auction hosue is only some stats (price for good stat is 15k+) will be good if we can chance extract pink stat from tikal for coins (price about 8k is very good price)

• New players do not have access to the coins and only they need these stats at the beginning. Yellow and brown stats are already in the game too much. Problem is with access to the pink stats of Tikal. From beginning drop stats like str / str, sta / sta, int / int is very low compared to others.
    2 stats per run is also less compared to Hos hm.Here we need a change. We hoped it would be possible to draw these stats for coins.

• For players who can't get a guild or group and don't know instances, cheap stats are great to at least have a chance and try get the better stats later in game. I hear a lot of complaints for stats that are beyond me, and I think although there are some great players here, perhaps many forget about the little people who try hard like me, and need a little lift, even if it's just to be involved and learn. It would be nice for cheap stats to continue so newcomers have a change to find a guild/group and be accepted, whether they've played rom before or not. It's lonely at the bottom of the pile.

• One question. Why you waiting so long with those npcs which have crapy stats for ppl who farm tikal? Memos we had in instance, im right?

• For players who can't get a guild or group and don't know instances, cheap stats are great to at least have a chance and try get the better stats later in game. I hear a lot of complaints for stats that are beyond me, and I think although there are some great players here, perhaps many forget about the little people who try hard like me, and need a little lift, even if it's just to be involved and learn. It would be nice for cheap stats to continue so newcomers have a change to find a guild/group and be accepted, whether they've played rom before or not. It's lonely at the bottom of the pile.

ok for new players it is good but they can add items for 8k coins with pink stat. It will be good for new and old players because if will be more stats on server it will be this one cheaper.

• I would like to know what is the point of this new 225 stat?
    Why waiting with all the "the devs were so kind that they allowed you to farm this new currency" since 14th of Feb.? You could have give this useless(I'm sorry but IT IS useless) merchant 1,5month ago.
    Will You add something useful to this merchant?
    If not, then You had 1,5month to think this through and all You gave us is trash.

I would like to remind again that Arcadia Coins drop only in Tikal. Tikal is an endgame instance. Even if you wanted to help new players, and give them some new stats you could give them some new stats for mementos. Not for a currency that drop in endgame instance which they can't farm.

I'm suggesting again, give us tikal pink stat for 5k coins.
    If you'll check, there are not many tikal stats on AH and if they are, they are super expensive. The prices will not go down because those stats are rare and when the new instance will come out they'll probably become even more expensive bc most of the players will farm new instance.

I see that You care about Insomnia very much, you change many things for them to make their game more enjoyable like You changed drop rate of stats in WA for them.
    I'm asking You to start caring about us too and stop with the attitude "meh, let's give them nothing, they'll enjoy it anyway..."

• +1 for pink stats

but not with the description "randomly optain additional Attributes" for some items, this means the chance that there is no stat on ^^

(see the other post, sure only honor-points in that case but you´ll never know)

• Add myself to this. Get one pink stat (but not random, leather should give dex stats, chain str, etc) for 5k Arcadia Coins would activate more the stats economy from Tikal.

• It would be cool if pink stats were added or if the oranges were stronger than the iceblade oranges

• it isn't about only endgamers, i am happy with the 225 stats and have no issue with them. Helps people gear up and be able to eventually get into the newer instances. How many coins do you get from one run please??