Posts by Undrentide

Hi there,

staff

Just a headsup from me. On all my Arcadia RoM emailadresses, (all starting with arcrom*) I just received the same email regarding Elon Musk and his new Tesla cryptocurrency.

This is obviously spam. Since the arcrom* emailadresses are only in use for Arcadia I think you should tighten your database security!!!

Regards,

Undrentide

I do have a 3rd class which is a mage but I am not doing all these quests again, twice more. What a huge waste of time and effort. It's much faster to go to heffner camp and do the quests that give the old bags.

It'd also be nice if the game deleted quest items that you no longer need.

Anyway, I appreciate your help on this. Thank you. :)

If you have obtained the Elite skills thru Heffner, you cannot complete the old way of obtaining the Elite skills. You also miss out a bunch of quests for some Moa-weapons, but nothing really important.

For me the time has come to say goodbye to Arcadia, and to RoM in general.

After 3 years of laughs, sorrows and a hell of a good time I'm leaving.

Thx for the fun.

My channels on Youtube and Twitch are since last month no longer available due to a strike.

There are two ways to play this game.

A) level up, buy diamonds, gear up and run instances

B) level up, spend huge amount of time to grind and sell items (thru AH or merchant) and buy diamonds ingame, gear up and run instances.

Here and in other Runes of Magic servers you can pay with real money or with time.

I agree with Madox, there was nothing wrong with the former gear-preview (although a lot of players (myself included) used the add-on StatRating to make it more like the new default with extra info)

Hi there,

I would like to see in the Item Shop the Samurai-clothing for male/female.

Samurai-Armor:................Female (id=224990) | Male (id=225314)

Samurai-Gloves:................Female (id=225154) | Male (id=225315)

Samurai-Spaulders:...........Female (id=225165) | Male (id=225316)

Samurai-Boots:..................Female (id=225166) | Male (id=225317)

Samurai-Leg Guards:.........Female (id=225167) | Male (id=225318)

Samurai-Helmet:................Female (id=225168) | Male (id=225313)

Samurai-Braids:..................Male (id=225325)

Samurai-Pointed Helmet:.....Male (id=225341)

Samurai-Horned Helmet:.....Male (id=225342)

For your convenience: Samurai Gear

Thx for the new update. Unfortunatly there is still room for improvement. On my Battle Monk (Priest/Warrior) I notice that several skills only show the name (ie. Explosion of Fighting Spirit) instead of the name and description (ie. Explosion of Fighting Spirit, Mana is converted into fighting spirit to attack the target and inflict 80.0% main hand weapon DPS.

(Requires Battle Monk Stance)

Hopefully it will be restored soon.

Keep up the good work!

Hi there,

Currently I'm doing the quests in Dragonfang Ridge, one quest takes me to Ice Burst Locklay which is normally a lvl 50 mob to get an item for lvl 50 gear. After patch 10.1.1.7001 this mob is:

A) very aggresive, charges me when I'm not in range to launch a skill and kills me.

B) currently instead of lvl 50, it has become a lvl 99 mob, which is strange for a lvl 50 quest.

Please fix it.

Thank you in advance.

I, for one, would like to see an Item Set Skill for the Priest/Warrior.

Skill Name: Zen Meditation

ISS Level: ?

Suggested changes:

While under the effect of Accuracy Halo you and your party members (within a radius of 200) enter a state of Zen. Increasing their Critical Physical Hit Rate and Critical Magical Hit Rate by 1%..25% for 10 seconds. Cooldown 3 minutes. Requires Battle Monk Stance.

Reasoning for these changes:

There are not many Item Set Skills usefull for the Battle Monk.

Other:

Skill could be leveled, perhaps up to lvl 55 (meaning an increase of 0.436% per level)

If I was a Dev for one day, that wouldn't be enough time ;) But if it was possible:

I would

1) fix the minor bugs in game.

2) also change more textures throughout the game

3) also update the game-engine to more modern standards (perhaps even a complete overhaul using Unreal, CryEngine or Unity)

4) prevent players who are in mini-games, siege-war etc. to be outside after a dc

5) rework the so-called dead class combo's like priest/warrior, physical dd d/w etc. so that these combo's can have a use inside ini's.

5) rework some ini's so that the so-called dead class-combo's can have their place inside a party

6) bring in more skins for armor, weapons and mounts.

7) start a new (weekly/monthly) event "GM for a day", so that players will know (and find out) how much work there is for GM's!

8) make crafting weapons/armor/acc worthwhile, by implementing special skills to enhance weapons/armor/acc

9) every thing else I can think off, but not at this moment.

If only it was possible to implement this in just a single day :)

Sorry to hear that you no longer maintain this add-on. The elite-skills of Priest/Warrior aren't shown correctly. ie: Explosion of Fighting Spirit (Eliteskill lvl 20) states only Explosion of Fighting Spirit lvl 0 up to lvl 104, no description like the other skills whatsoever.

This counts for all of the P/W Eliteskills, on my Wd/D I get all skills, including the elite-skills, with a description and the increase in damage/attack etc.

The Priest/Warrior aka the BattleMonk can deal damage, not so much as the fotm-dps combo's but sufficiently. If geared right you don't need the same amount of HP/Pdef as other combo's. See The Monastery, a guide to the different styles of Battle Monk in Taborea. for more info regarding the different playstyles of the p/w. (Some of the info can also be used for d/w)

-Add a Magical Dagger(for M/R, Wl/R and R/Wl), a Magical/Healer 1-h Hammer(for P/R and D/R) and a Physical staff(For P/W)

Although I agree with the above mentioned lines, I'll just add my 2¢.

PBU: Increase 2h-damage. This isn't really necessary because as a priest your weaponskill of 2h Staff is already the highest of all weapons available to the p/w. Higher weaponskill means more hits equals more damage.

Condensed Rage: It seems that CR already has some ghost-aggro when activated.

Physical Staff, there are a few Staffs ingame which give a bit higher physical damage than the so-called mage- and healing-staffs, I would suggest to raise the physical damage on those physical staffs.

Great idea, it will effectively remove all the need for druids at end-game! :thumbup: :thumbup:

As a Priest/Warrior I would vote in favor for this change!!

1. Language:
    EN

2. Client version:
    9.4.7.2501.en

3. Problem description / suggestion:The Level 20 Elite Skill (Blood Rune Weapon) for Warrior/Champion describes:

Increases Physical Attack Power by x% and Critical Physical Hit Rate by y for 15.0 times.

It should be however:

Increases Physical Attack Power by x% and Critical Physical Hit Rate by y for 15.0 seconds.

4. Screenshot:
    Can be provided if necessary.

On the EU-forum of that other publisher there is an in-depth guide regarding the Warlock/Champion.

Maybe you will find the answer there.

Yw, but seriously:

Any class-combo in Runes of Magic is viable.
    Any class-combo in Runes of Magic is viable at End-Game content.
    But.. with present day urge to nuke a boss instead of finding the strategy, there is no place at End-Game for class-combo's who do less than Top-Notch DPS in the shortest buff-time available.

Quote:

Boss 1 at Bethomia(?) is bugged, we cannot kill it in the time-limit of our shortest buff!! Can a GM look into it?

I play P/W, I even had the fortune of getting both my Battle Monks into a guild who did End-Game instances for FUN, and to find the best Strategy, this guild took everyone who wanted it into the latest instances and they couldn't care less if an instance took 40 minutes to run or 4 hours to run, they didn't care if a boss was killed in 15 seconds or in a minute, as long as everybody was having fun!

How can we bring those classes back ?

The easiest way is to create a new toon as a warrior, at level 10 you take rogue as your second class and when those classes have reached level 20, you can take a third class like scout, than you can play W/R/S :thumbup: