2h weapon for priest/druid

• hellllllooooo, my suggestion today is,
    can we be able to use 2h weapon for priest/ druid (except staff)
    why ?
    priest: 1) fun class
    2) no burst skill (only frenzy)
    3) staff with a lot pdmg doesnt exist ( #102 2h sword with nice mdmg**)
    4) with 1h...mhhh it sucks
    5) added possibiliy to use chain, why ??? so useless with 1h....

Druid : 1) can be a fun class too

2) no burst skill (only frenzy) ( check out d/r dmg......)
    3) lvl 70 elite suck.....(ID 499953) only 5%.... possibiliy to increase it ?
    4) possibiliy to use chain, why ??? so useless with 1h....

Please, comment this thread, why not see new fun class to play ??? :thumbup: :thumbup:

• I absolutely do not get what this is about...Is it about main classes priest/druid? I assume u talk about them in combination with warrior as sec? Otherwise talking about "frenzy" makes no sense.
    And what is the connection between being able the use chainmail and 1h weapons? why should that be useless?

Priest and Druid are fun classes indeed, but their main purposes in this game are not about dealing dmg, but healing and supporting a party and being magical classes so i dont see any reason to buff their capability to deal more pdmg, than it already is with warrior as second class. I think this is enough for an alternative for ppl who want to have some fun with that combination - however this eliminates most of the aspects which make the original priest and druid playstyle fun...
    Apart from that, there are lots of other, different pdps combinations in this game that should provide enough variation in playstyle to have fun and which were primarily designed to deal huge amouts of pdmg.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited 2 times, last by melodic ().

• i see your mind, but, why they invent this combi for deal pdmg ?
    if i understand priest and druid are only for heal right ?
    so explain me why they did custom 2h sword for knight magic ? knight is tank right, not a mdmg dealer. warrior is pdmg dealer not with mage combi and it deal huge mdmg too.

""which were primarily designed to deal huge amouts of pdmg"", yes theres are some...
    what do u see in ini ? scout scout scout and mmmhh scout....a lots of variety right ?
    how others classes can beat their dps ..?? its not balanced tell me which class can reach over 50kk/s ???
    so yes, now on this game im searching something new to play, something different as u cant see in this game, thats why i ask it.

if u knew it, p/w coudnt use chain before, why they added it here ? sounds stupid then ?
    so yes, im asking for be able to use 2h weapon on these classes and see what we can do with them...

Best regards

• The Priest/Warrior aka the BattleMonk can deal damage, not so much as the fotm-dps combo's but sufficiently. If geared right you don't need the same amount of HP/Pdef as other combo's. See The Monastery, a guide to the different styles of Battle Monk in Taborea. for more info regarding the different playstyles of the p/w. (Some of the info can also be used for d/w)

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• ""which were primarily designed to deal huge amouts of pdmg"", yes theres are some...
    what do u see in ini ? scout scout scout and mmmhh scout....a lots of variety right ?
    how others classes can beat their dps ..?? its not balanced tell me which class can reach over 50kk/s ???
    so yes, now on this game im searching something new to play, something different as u cant see in this game, thats why i ask it.

Well, the point why u almost only see scouts in endgame instances is not because they deal the most dmg of all classes - they do in fact have massive burst dmg, but after those few seconds of high dps are gone, there is not much dps coming from them anymore and so in longer bossfights many other classes easily catch up with them.
    It is more because of the bossevents etc that other classes, espacially melee, are not that well and easy playable as scouts are nowadays.
    And it has always been like this, that some classes were more favorable in endcontent than others - there was a time were every1 played r/s, then we had looooots of mages, then we had looots of scouts, then r/s again, then r/m and warmages, then came the time of k/m and today it is s/wd and s/r and mb wl/ch...maybe next content (icy-stuff) there will be area effects like chilling breezes that make ur ranged attacks miss like 30% of the time and everyone is forced to play w/wd, wd/w or ch/r or any r/x again...so it really depends on content as well, not only which class has the highest burst-dps over 5 seconds...and i doubt that a 2h hammer/axe for priest and druids will make there any difference - since those combinations are not designed to be primarily high dmg dealers, as others in fact are.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Closed the thread.