Posts by robopoke

Scout

• Changed Blood Arrow to inflict 2% damage per offensive attack instead of 5% damage over time.

Great change. Is it intended that you die if you do not have enough hp?

Bard/Scout

This class has the worst aoedmg in this game, if you do not have Archer Rune active. If Archer Rune is active, your aoedmg gets from bad to below average. If you see this you might assume, that singletarget must be very powerful to warrant these shortcomings. However, even singletarget this class is just average.

I think a small redesign is needed for this. Here are several options I considered. Please only consider ONE of the following options:

1) Redesign this class to have very strong singletarget dmg, but keep the weak aoe or make it even worse.

2) Just boost aoe slightly by making Deadly Arrow reflect dmg to one additional target with no decrement. Reflecting to three targets is also a possibility, but then the skill should have a decrement.

3) Make Archer Rune a passive but reduce damage of Deadly Arrow slightly.

4) Keep everything as it is, but allow each hit of Deadly Arrow to reduce CD Archer Rune by one second.

Rogues with Katana only have one -Aggro Rune. Other classes with one weapon either have ISS, regular Skill or Elite Skill to reduce aggro.

Classes like Rogue/Mage, Rogue/Priest, Rogue/Warden, Rogue/Druid and Rogue/Warlock have massive aggroproblems if played with Katana.

I think there are three options:

1) Adjust those five classes to have an Elite Skill for -aggro

2) Generally add -aggro if mainweapon is Katana for Rogues

3) Adjust 80 ISS to also reduce aggro

I prefer 2) because the aggroissue is only prevalent for Rogues with Katana. Rogues with multiple weapons have no problems and imo should not benefit from this.

Bard/Warden

The latest changes to make Tempo usable with all weapons was great. This way you do not need to change to an Instrument, use the skill and return back to 2h axe.

However, you cannot use Defined Tablature with an 2h axe. This still forces the player to change weapon to Lute/Tamb, play music and return back to 2h axe.

Suggestion:

Change Bard/Warden Elite: Defined Tablature to provide the buff from Lute if used with 2h axe.

I assume Bard/Druid has the same issue because they use staff?

Druid/Warrior

With the latest update on Dex scaling, Leather Druid/Warrior is almost as good as Chain. However, the buff 623080 (5% Atk, 15% Str) biases chain because of the strength bonus.

Also the buff 504526 heals is based on 2.12x Str.

1) Add 15% Dex on 623080 to boost performance of Leather.

2) Add +2.12 Dex healing on 504526

Katana Bleed:

Gotta do three Perfect Slices in a row with perfect timing. Good Job, here a 900k DoT. Oh you play Rogue/Scout? Ok you get 1.5kk DoT but don't mess up the timing with your 1.5 second Channel skill that misses anyway.

In all seriousness, the DoT damage does not reflect the effort of aquiring the DoT. There are other Classes who do 1 single attack and get 20kk DoTs.

=>

Slightly boost Scaling of "Sliced"

Katana Energy Demands:

For Perfect Slice you pay 25 Energy and get 30 back if you hit the perfect window. Sounds fair on paper. In reality the first Perfect Slice can never be Perfect so you already have -25 Energy. In reality you are ready to trigger Perfect Slice, but there is no target to attack, another -25.

Also the reworked ISS 98 and 85 cost very high energy.

=>

Reduce Perfect Slice to 15 Energy and 20 recovered and maybe reduce demands for the reworked ISS.

Rogue/Warden

This class is quite weak in single and aoe situation. Sustain is weak and burst is also weak. First 2 seconds of dps is also very weak. This class is bad in every possible situation. This class imo needs a complete redesign. If there is no intention of complete redesign, can you

1) at least make the Pets follow the Player and let them attack whatever the Player is attacking? Right now the Pets only attack the first target and do nothing afterwards. Would this make Rogue/Warden viable? No, but it would be a step in the right direction.

2) For aoe I would just make Bloodthirsty Blade a front aoe.

Rogue/Warrior:

This class aoe-dmg is way too strong. Please nerf slightly 6-7%.

Rogue/Knight:

This class can tank Rofl but its only way to generate meaningful aoe-Aggro is Whitehits. Since Whitehits have an even less range than melee-skills, this results in bad crowd control. Also this class is too squishy for Dark Core.

Suggestions:

1) Make Disarmament aoe and increase its cooldown to like 5 seconds.

2) Add a % atk debuff on all targets affected by your Searing Light.

Rogue/Bard and Rogue/Scout:

These classes utilize channels like Combo-Shot and Fast Draw. This makes it harder to time Perfect Slice because you would have to purposely not use these Channels and lose damage in the short-term, if a Perfect Slice is getting ready.

Suggestions:

Change Combo-Shot and Fast Draw to be instant but add global cooldown. Since Perfect Slice ignores Global Cooldown this would be a simple fix.

Druid/Warlocks issue not damage, but mobs dieing too quickly for it to cast its strong spells especially with the lack of being able to move+cast.

I think allowing it to cast while moving on one of its many buffs makes it viable enough.

Since Knowledge Aquisition will continue to be dependant on Willpower Blade, keeping up Psi is easy enough for Dps-Warlocks. All Warlock-Dps can reenter Willpower Blade within 1-2 seconds.

To make things easier for our Warlock supports and healers, I suggest changing Willpower construct condition to this:

For each PSI missing you will pay 15% Hp.

So if you have 4 Psi but want to enter Willpower construct, you pax 4 Psi +30% hp.

If you enter Willpower construct without any Psi you pay 90% Hp.

Warrior/Knight:

I am confused to why I never see Warrior/Knight tanks. Can some maintanks clarify?

Warrior/Rogue:

Uptime of Frenzied Attack is 100% IF you always have a target to attack.

Therefore I suggest to just make Frenzied Attsck a 15 min Buff as QoL. For this change I am sure my chaincompanions are ready to pay 20-30%% dps. Make it go from 300% to 275% or something.

Warden/Bard, Warden/Warlock, Warden/Warrior are fun classes but unfort. not viable as Dps.

To give a reason to play these over Warden/Rogue and Warden/Scout, here my suggestions.

Warden/Bard:

Make Pet trigger his sepal stab on all skills while Perfect Harmony is actice, not just crtiical Charged Chops. This makes it similiar to Warden/Druid. At least this way aoedamage in burst gets good and everything else stays untouched.

Warden/Warrior:

Make this class be able to wear Katana since this is the Warrior of Wardens. Maybe 99 ISS and 2h weapon mastery can be adjusted to also include Katana respectively.

Warden/Warlock:

Let Corruption of Nature also affect the pet and allow each Poisoned Chop to reduce CD by 2-3 second with 30-50% chance. It kinda makes sense that the more poison you inflict the greater you are corrupted by nature.

I hope my suggestions are reasonable. I do not want to create op-classes but rather want to have more class-variety.

Thank you,

Blackkid

Knight/rogue is all about 2x 1-H weapons. Katanas are 2-H and it would be a pain for the devs to add that weapon to the current elite skills. Also, it makes much more sense to allow knight/warlock and knight/warden to use katana since both of these combos are 2-H damage dealers and knights can use 2-H swords "by default". I have already suggested that and since there is no reply from the devs I guess it will never come to life.

Katana is also designed for 2*1h weapon classes (rogues) and it's also usable in that way (replace 2*1h weapon) for warrior/rogue^^

Not true for Warrior/Rogue. Yes, you can use skills that do offhand damage with Katana but Warrior/Rogue also uses skills that need a 1h Weapon like Blood Dance and Moon Cleave.

For Rogues it works because they do not have any skills that require a 1h weapon.

Druid/Knight gets a Skill that inflicts self DoT of 10% / second. If your Hp is like 1.5mill, that is potentially 150k Heal you can generate aggro from.

Adjust + % Aggro so that Druid/Knight can generate enough aggro only by healing himself.

To have enough aggro in sustain and burst situation, make the +% Aggro dynamic and for example dependent on cast speed. Higher cast speed -> more + % Aggro.

And if you have another heal in party, you are not 100% able to heal yourself for aggro xd

Maybe byte can clarify but I doubt it's possible to do such a change

Yup this is an issue. Maybe it is best to not only reduce heal to others to 0%, but to also reduce incoming heal from others to 0%. This way only your own heal can generate aggro from taken dmg.

Also this class would need some form of permanent damagereduction or % dmg reduction based on Healbonus.

Summary:

1) 10% DoT / sec self damage

2) Reduce healing to others to 0%, received healing from others to 0%. But allows permanent moving while casting.

3) Add % Aggro based on a dynamic value like CPS

4) Add % dmgreduction based on Wisdom or Healbonus.

This should be possible.

Simple idea for Druid/Knight Tank as Heal.

Druid/Knight gets a Skill that inflicts self DoT of 10% / second. If your Hp is like 1.5mill, that is potentially 150k Heal you can generate aggro from.

Adjust + % Aggro so that Druid/Knight can generate enough aggro only by healing himself.

To have enough aggro in sustain and burst situation, make the +% Aggro dynamic and for example dependent on cast speed. Higher cast speed -> more + % Aggro.

To reduce OPness as Heal+Tank, make all healing ineffective to other players. This forces you to have traditional Healer in Party: Permanently allow Casting while moving, but reduce heal to 0% to other players.

You can still heal with this class if you want, but then you would have to toggle off the 10% DoT Skill.

Priest/Warrior

Now Chain of Lights has 1 second of CD. This is good but after the previous patch, Chain of Light needs a target. This means, that if your target dies, Chain of Lights gets cancelled and will have a 1 sec CD.

Suggestions:

a) Either Remove the cooldown again or make it so the cooldown only triggers upon moving, not upon target dieing.

b) Restore old Chain of Lights mechanic wihout any target but keep 1 sec CD

Knightclasses with the new Threaten considerably reduce damage done by mobs. This dmgreduction is so good, that only Knighttanks are state of the art in rofl-Party. If you tank as Warden, you have lots of stuns to prevent your group from taking damage. If you tank as Champ, you need a Warrior/Priest otherwise your dps is dead within 2 aoes.

Since Shieldform got nerfed to 50% conversion, I suggest adjusting one of the passives (498563 or 498533) to further apply a debuff for every attack similiar to Knights Threaten. This way Champs can still tank with weak Shieldform and dps are not dead within 2 aoes.

Warrior/Druid

Reduced Rose Vine damage gain to 10.9% from 21.8%.

Please consider that %dmg buffs have a unique behaviour on physical meleeclass. According to my calcs this is a dmgloss of 14% in burst which might be a bigger nerf than considered appropriate by the balancing team. However, a nerf is the right call in my opinion.

Thank you,

Blackkid

Champion/Scout

This class has some issues as dps:

1) Pulsating Shot has a recoil which pushes you backwards. This is cool and fun! Please do not change this! But if you play Music it will cancel. This is a little bit annoying. Is there a way to keep the recoil but not make it cancel music?

2) Crippling Shot has a cast time of 0.5 seconds. So you either need Chain Drive (which gets used alot by Fearless Shot) or you need to be standing still. Both are not ideal. Can you make Crippling Shot be usable while moving?

3) This class misses alot in Dark Core and is only viable with +300% precision ATF-Title. Mechnical training only gives +56% ranged dmg on Guns. Can you add +56% Precision on Mechanical Training? Scouts for example have +51.8% Ranged Dmg + 51.8% Precision on Ranged Attacks.

Thank you,

Blackkid

There are many classes, which depending on situations do higher dmg with different weapon.

Example:

1) Champ/Mage: 1h Hammer while Elemental Rampage is active, 2h Hammer if not.

2) Warrior/Mage: Wand+Talisman but 2h Sword in fullburst.

3) Warrior/Bard: 1h Axe+Talisman but 2h Sword for aoe fullburst.

etc.

Changing mainhand-weapon resets focus, energy and rage to 0.

Request:

Let values of focus, energy and rage be unaffected by swapping mainhand-weapon.

Reasoning:

1) Scouts regularly change their ranged weapon between bow and xBow depending on atkspeed. There is no punishment.

2) Dps-classes regularly change their current titles and ATF_titles depending on combat situation. There is no punishment.

3) Classes with pure mana change their weapon depending on situation. There is no punishment.

=> Why should swapping mainhand-weapon be punished for classes with focus, energy or rage?

Well everything magical is indeed better than physical variant. One reason is the ability to buff Castspeed to greater extent.

1) Buffood from house maid: 10% Castspeed

2) Stacking Water and Elvendrink 30% Castspeed + 15% Castspeed.

3) Potentially second Curse XIII rune in Talisman for class like Champ/Bard

I understand 1) because Warp Charge gives more atkspeed than castspeed does. 1) balances this. But 2 and 3) will always make magical dps stronger than physical.

Champ/Bard>other Champs

Scout/Mage>physical Scout/Mage

Classes who can use two gears

Priest/Warrior, Druid/Warrior, Rogue/Warden and Bard/Warden can both use Leather and Chain according to their eliteskills.

Bard/Warden is equally viable in Chain and in Leather, because it gets good atk from dex.

Druid/Warrior and Priest/Warrior are much better in chain. Also Rogue/Warden is much better in Leather.

Suggestions:

1) Increase atkscaling from dex for Druid/Warrior. For 494017 also add +2.12 Dex Healing from Whitehit or make it whatever stat is highest you use that for Healing

2) Increase atkscaling from dex for Priest/Warrior

3) Increase atkscaling from str for Rogue/Warden

Champion/Mage

• Changed Elemental Rampage to increase 1-H Hammer damage by 30% instead.

Elemental Rampage is a 30 second buff with 90 second cooldown. Only during this buff 1h Hammer is better than 2h Hammer.

Maybe it makes more sense to attach the 1h Hammer bonus passively, for example on 70 Elite.

Bard/Warrior

• Changed War Cry to increase physical damage by 8% additionally.

This is good but will not fix the issue of very weak sustaindmg.

To fix this I suggest to make War Cry passive. This would not increase burstdmg, but rather allows for a slightly more acceptable sustaindmg.

Knight/Warlock

• Changed Shield of Darkness to convert 100% of stamina and dexterity into strength additionally while decreasing received damage by 75% and reducing physical attack by 10%.

I would suggest a -95% aggrobuff for this skill. This would allow the class to change to dpsmode and have low enough aggro. This is also to prevent Tanking Ability as Dps.

The parryrate I would convert to physical damage in a 1:2 ratio. This would also encourage a unique way of buffing up where you need to maximize parryrate for max dmg and aligns with the new skills idenity.

CardDescription
    777564 | Card - Ayam War Drum PriestSilence her quickly! Otherwise her speeches and spells will motivate her mates to be barbaric and ruthless!
    777425 | Card - Fire-Eating Demon FairyDo not throw fire to this demon because it devours it and uses it to get stronger!
    777426 | Card - Condemned OneCondemned for eternity for his past sins by Sirloth.
    777427 | Card - Iron Demon SoldierThis demonic soldier has an iron will. Just make sure you don't get in his way!
    777428 | Card - Guard DreadlordHe attacc, he protecc but he also dreads!
    777429 | Card - Giant Demon SoldierThis soldier underestimates his opponents. Rightly so, because its size is considerable!
    777447 | Card - NaosKill him quickly before his cleaver takes your life!
    777449 | Card - Androlie"Why can I not use my items" said an unprepared adventurer...
    777450 | Card - Yashi'aOnce you awaken this demon you have to avoid its poison or you will sleep for eternity!
    777430 | Card - An Beil
    This sister of the Beil family gets jealous quickly! Especially if you happen to mention Lou Beil.
    777431 | Card - Shin BeilHonest and gullible. She has one big secret though...
    777432 | Card - Shan BeilHer carelessness often lead to mistakes in the past. She learned and will never forgive any disrespect towards her or her family.
    777433 | Card - Lou BeilLoving and caring. She always makes sure everyone is happy. Do not get attracted by her beauty as her deadly attacks will leave no heart beating.
    777451 | Card - KajirBlessed and cursed by Sirloth, this foe is immune to physical damage.
    777452 | Card - MandalaBlessed and cursed by Sirloth, this foe is immune to magical damage.
    777436 | Card - Monster TiktaalikIts close-range attacks have a longer reach than usual. Keep your distance!
    777437 | Card - ExecutionerYour first reaction should be "Run" as you approach this demon. Can you defeat him despite your senses sending you fear signals?
    777438 | Card - Logar VolcanoDo not get too close before its fiery attacks burn your soul!
    777439 | Card - Amgar VolcanoPure hate does not describe its anger towards all creatures!
    777091 | Card - NucleusThis little creature might seem harmless but can shut down all of your metabolic function and thus destroy you from the inside! How do you choose to proceed?
    777096 | Card - Mini Intelligent Doll VII"Why does everyone keep underestimating me?" said the Mini Doll as she stacks another dead body on her mountain of corpses.
    777095 | Card - Intelligent Doll VII
    She knows your next move before you know it. But maybe she has a weakness...