Posts by Boing

p/w has enought attack, he dont need buffed physical attack... better is adding attack speed or dmg, maybe setskill 490363 (from bethomia) adding not only 20% mcritdmg but also 10% pcritdmg...

and yea it needs better aoe, like changing skill 1490366 (wirlwind?) to 3s cd and 20 rage cost for making combo with skill 1490367 (chain)...

Warrior

Reduced Katana damage gain to 76.5% from 91.8%.

You nerf nearly all Warrior-Classes with this change. Why not only on very OP classes like Warrior/Druid as example?

But u know it was bug? Katana is 2h weapon and skill 490137 boosts 2h weapons for 76.8%, not 91.8%... So maybe not only katana but boosts all 2h weapons to get 91.8%, then noone would use katana, because 2h sword would do much better on warriors... this 91.8% was from rouge skill, that was made to not lose power from 91.8% dmg form daggers, but after calculation they changed daggers to 92.5% and katana to 74% in skill 490504 and changed skill 1491729 to additional 15% for katanas (btw in math it look like they boosted katana on rouge if dmg passives stacks: 74%+174%x0,15=100,1% if stacked but only 89% if not stacked... idk i dont have katana)... btw rouges get 0,7% dmg boost on daggers... and chain classes get only nerfs of dmg...

why the worst warrior 2h weapon (not STR and the lowest DPS) is the best weapon for warrior?

maybe some bug? but u know not enought people make this weapon... so how much people need to make this weapon for it to be nerfed? i'm asking because i dont want to make this like idk chemp ISS104 what i gained only for party buff and know what? next day nerfed, no party buff...

so when it will be fixed? i dont want to do katana only to know that next day it will be useless...

ps: i wrote about katana if anyone would ask...

chemp/bard is still unplayable... can u consider changing cost of echo or electrocution to fokus insted of rage??

all skills use rage and only musical attack use 10 fokus when fokus regeneration is so good that u have all time full fokus...

5 rage per second when all skills cost 20 rage is joking...

i think changing one skill to fokus would make this class more playable...

and btw: 70lv elite skill: aoe casting time 12s and 2min cd... maybe only 6s ct and 1min cd? it would be much better... who can stay and cast aoe for 12s... and then be useless for 2min... less but more offen would be much better...

ps for trolls: i know there is beer but beer has cd, and if anyone is so rich to spam beer all time, please gimme some :P

Yes, it's possible. Years ago I played with an xbox controller. You just had to bind the original keyboard keys to your controller with a certain software tool. In Win7 there was even a setting to do so, but I can't remember, it's been a long time... But look for a solution, you will find one for sure. You may bind the W key to gas pedal and S to brake, then you can drive through the world on your horse on the most immersive way.

PS: as far as I remember, mouse clicks were the most difficult to bind to a controller key. But just for pedals, you're good to go I guess. :thumbup:

i would be glad if u would remember this tool, i like playing by pad more than keybord and mouse

ps: any update about servers?

to Lutine:

maybe i still play chemp but not as dps?

i'm still learning chemp, but now i play champ the most as tank... i wrote this...

or to farm elements for aoth on dn :P

if there is need on rofl party to play w/p i go play what is needed (or p/w because we lack priest in party)...

for me this is more fun than play on chemp where i cant do any decant dmg when i tried for half of year to do some dmg, and when it was finaly ok there was nerf nerf nerf for chemp and problem appears again...

somethime u have enought of nerfs... somethimes u want to hear that ur class gain buff... not only nerfs like chemp...

u treat me like some nub that started game and think everything is for him and everyone should help him because he want this...

i remind u that i played chemp before class balance and noone was helping me... and i still play chemp, but now not as dps... i know what to do, but when i do this on chemp there are lacking numbers...

JockerIR but this, that u do duo instance is ur problem, not my...

i play p/w without any kitty and it do dmg... 4 skills to use, 2 stage combo, so easy... but play this on champ :P

new d/wl dont need kitty or lua too if u know how to count to 2 :P (this is why i started to do dmg) but again play w/d without lua :P

of course u will not, because noone will do dmg on champ or w/d wiithout it, but it is easy to criticize others and finding errors in others...

PS: Midan, i will catch u in game

so why for all times there is only moving back??

there is op class that push, but in next month it is pulled back so much that before changes was better...

still there are all times 5 op breaking classes, but now is changin what class is in this top 5

and again i will ask: who ordered you to play op broken classes??

if i'm correct this is only game and noone force others to play specyfic classes that they dont want...

or maybe someone force u to play this and this class? if yes, i suggest changing environment or contact someone for help...

idk ur situation but if someone force u, u should do something with this

everyone should play what they want

i am for freedom, stop forcing people to play what they dont want!!!

join me, togetger we will fight for freedom!!!

yea i read my skills and created kitty that do some dmg on w/p, even 60% on jerath event :P

and my wl/ch do well if u take into account that it is wl/ch...

p/w and d/w that have easy mechanics work for me perfectly, i tank with chemp very well etc but we miss the topic...

there is still narration everywhere I I I:

I know how to play

I am the best

MY DPS

so if I'M THE BEST, **** others that dont know how to play

ur post means exactly: others are nobs, dont know how to play, but me and my friends masters know how to play, we should decide what is good for game what is not... what should be nerfed what not...

what happened to posts with buff something?? there was one last time about s/wl and wl/s, but know what?? it was covered by posts of experts that can only say nerf nerf nerf...

when GM or DEV shows himself online in game there is lots of cry "nerf"

if u think ur class is too strong, who ordered u to play this class??

of others maybe it's not op, and want this class to remain the same

why we need only nerfs?? or maybe u know only this word: "nerf"...

now there are classes nerfed that dont even need nerf, why? because 80% of posts there are "nerf nerf nerf"

because everyone is proggramer in lua and know how to do it :P

like i wrote:

yea there are hidden mechanics that are known by a few, and normal players do not know these mechanics so they play the best they can but will never go closer to these few... this is next problem...

question is how to balance this if there is any possibility to balance it...

there is no possibility to balance it if u dont know tricks in lua, i know exactly what i want to achive but i dont know how to do it by lua... and i dont have lots of money to hire proggramer who will teach me how to do it...

i dont complain that u dont want to give ur work for free, i complain that not everyone can achive it, so nerfing class overall because some can achive big results because they know how to do tricks in lua is not fair...

please, listen this: "because 10 people on server do tons of dmg on this combination, we decided that all 100 players that play this class will do now only 50% of this dmg, (so other 90 players that cannot achive this tons of dmg and was doing only 30% of top 10 players dmg now will do even less)"

where is there logic? because i'm the best and do cosmic dmg, plz nerf this class, i dont care of others that like this class but cant achive my dmg... there is only me and my dmg, **** them, if they cant achive my dmg they should go play tetris...

ps: i know noone told that, but for ur(ur means all who cry nerf nerf nerf not only one person) all cry nerf this nerf that we can read between lines that u mean exactly this

ps2: and who the hell decided that r/ch need to be the highest dmg dealer and all above need to be nerrfed, maybe there is need to make stronger classes and according to that, make r/ch even more stronger to catch up with new stronger meta?

yea because people like to share their knowladge...

how much is it to get secret of w/d dmg? 15k dias or more?

noone want to share their macros/kitties with others even inside guilds and u wrote me to ask someone...

if u are so altruist to tell me to ask someone, why u dont help me, u know chempion...

yea there are hidden mechanics that are known by a few, and normal players do not know these mechanics so they play the best they can but will never go closer to these few... this is next problem...

question is how to balance this if there is any possibility to balance it...

ps: i told my kitty for m/wl for my friend in guild and he posted it on channel and u know what? i was bullied by some because my kitty was crap for them, but u think, they told wat was wrong or how to improve? of course no

wolę być złym chempem niż być Johnymkopytko

PS: i was never in organ with double fenix:( one time no food, next someone was to near when he wanted to eat me, third time i was too poor to buy fenix in IS...

PS2: oh, i remember one time when i was ch/s with double fenix on jerath event, both fenixes was tahen by bloody arrow, yea i'm bad chemp

yea, i aggre, i have all of it without 20k patt/matt from cards (and propably will never have it)...

if u have overpowered gear how u can tell if class is too strong or not when your gear is too strong itself... change to normal players red gear or golden t10 disable cards and check if these classes are realy strong or not...

not everyone have thousands to spend on diases or played by years and arleady have overpowered gear with what can earn in game thousands of diases to do more overpowered gears...

remmember that this balance is for all players, not only to top 10 in pat/matt that cry that game is too easy with their overpowered gears...

seriously idk why i need at least 5 set skills on rouge mage warlock chempion knight, 4 on scout, 2 on druid (if heal 4) and only 2 on priest, 2 on warden, 3 on warrior...

who decided that some classes need lots of set skills to do their job and some dont need anything or there are only 1-2 necessary skills because other are not needed or totaly useless...

i'm warden i have 1 usefull skill (others are nod need to tank or do dmg)

i like so much these "this class is to strong", "too much patt/matt" told by players (or by people looking on their dps) with t12/13 golden gear with XIII runes, t16/17 weapons and carts that give 20k patt/matt

and when i hear chemp strong...

me, chemp with my t10 golden gear with runes XI and t15 weapon on rofl doing 2/3 of r/ch DPS with similar gear...

me doing only 60% of jerath's organ

and chemp is nerfed more and more...

and when finaly made d/wl with t10 red gear runes X with t14 weapon doing more DSP than me chemp...

me finaly killing full jerath's organ in first run after making eq... so happy...

me hearing nerf d/wl and all mage when i finaly started doing DPS because of d/wl... (still not as good as r/ch)

my conclusions: i should only play r/ch, the best balanced class with what noone has any problems, why i wasted so much diases on other classes...

only r/ch should be god tier class combo and if something do more dmg, u need nerf, but the problem is there are nerfs of class comboes that dont do near dmg of r/ch, maybe fokus now for all forgoten classes that still need more love??

If u will make that only r/ch is safe play, there will be only this option if all classes that u make strong will be nerfed in 1-2 weeks that they will be useless...

PS: plz rework again priest and warden set skills, think about benefits from set skills for classes that do different dmg type than normaly thanks to subclasses, like w/m, p/w, d/w, wl/d, s/m (or some other idk)

With new weapon what is spear (in skills spear, in weapons level polearm in polish translation), there should be change in WARRIOR basic skill CUT, that bleeding should be caused by axe, sword and spear.

Why?

Because polearms are weapons that cut and pierce, they are ones of the oldest weapons used by people and always was used to pierce and cut enemies. Some of polearms was used with intention of only cutting, like: scythes or guandao.

Naginata, what is one of possible weapon's skins inside game is good example of cutting spear used by Japanese army.

I understand that hammers do not cause bleeding because they smash, but why spears(polearms) that are dedicated to use by warriors can not cause bleeding? Where is the logic in it???

hello, can someone make me know what logic is behind making pantheon easy mode with mob lv 73 and nromal mode with lv 96?

u know, it's "the highest" instance so mobs sshould be highest too, like in instances on other islands, but we have now paradox: lv 102 mobs stand in front of lv 73 instance protecting it... i dont get it...

Rakot, i already have made 2h hammer and sword, spear 1h axe heal wand and mage staf, it's enough...

they nerfed so much beserec on p/w, ONLY P/W HAVE CD 1,5 MIN CD ON IT and nerfed atack speed of it, so 2 NERFS ON ONLY TEMPORARY BUFF

who cry when they took hp or deff on dps class??

now my 2h hammer, spear and 1h axe are uselless like pt what i invest in classes i played, noone will buy this weapons now but i still need $ to do 2h axe because now 2h axe is in meta

balance started 2 months ago and we still dont know if our class will be playable when we wake up and we will stack with useless items...

there was examples: do u realy think i should describe all changes? now nerf p/w with buff d/w in the same patch is too oblivious and some important part of this post above was censured so this is whu it can look confusingly