Posts by Boing

people are asking to improve classes that need it but are still lacking something => u nerf them for example p/w

it's very funny about this p/w, u made special weapon for it so many people made this spear and now it is useless... but hopefully u did playable d/w, so people what was playing p/w now can play d/w (but of course they need $pt$ and $2h axe$) and after 2 weeks they will be allowed to throw out 2h axe like they did with spear...

u made ch with 2h hammer unplayable, and all other mail classes cant do dmg with 2h hammer (w need blood from sword/axe) so u are making this weapon useless now, another weapon for throwing out...

next, u saw that people started to change playing r for s, so what? u buffed r again, now r/m, so they need to think how to get back their daggers they sold 2 days ago

Thanx for increasing dmg for r/w but still elite for 60lv hit half of dmg to the target, wchich means it hits target like it's not target but something near target

u wrote 2 patches ago that u repaired it but its still the same:

I have one question: why class balanse nerfed more r/w combination?

U know, dmg from new dagger is 3,7k and from 1h axe only 3,4k so there is 8,8% higher dmg from dagger.

And there is r/w who should use 1h axes but... skill that increase dagger dmg gives 92,5% and skill that increase axe dmg gives only 87,5% so FINALLY DAGGER GIVE 15% MORE DMG THAN AXE, so where is idea to use axe???

Why worse weapon get worse skills?? to be even worse?? before balanse they had similar %, but now nothing is similar....

Hi, I'm new for this class and I dont play this class combination very ofen.

I heard that now, apart of buffs this class combination can do some of damage, so can anyone share combo to do some of dps after buffing party?

I would be glad...