Posts by int

okay now i downloading it again , but is that working for sure ?

It should reset your download. Sometimes your firewall/antivirus can cause problems like this.
    You should add .PlayerNet to exceptions.
    If you still have problems, please send me PM.

Yeah i go the same error , but my stucked at 63% , when i trying to resume the download , its close itself

If you already restarted PlayerNet and still have problem:
    - close your PlayerNet
    - go to PlayerNet directory, open Download directory
    - delete insomnia or paradise
    - run PlayerNet and start download again.

I had same issue as MCW. Resolved by shuting down the app completely (from task manager -> processes). Go to the DL folder, mine was found in C:\Stary3D\Download, and delete the .zip file named Insomnia. Then go to both antivirus and windows firewall (if you use both) and manually add the .PlayerNet app to "allowed programs", i gave the app full access ofc. Then restarted the app and DL. I now have it installed :thumbup:

Yeah .PlayerNet connect to our news system, youtube, client intaller so should have correctly privilages.
    Thanks for feedback 8)

I am trying to download Insomnia through .PlayerNet desktop, but my download is stuck at 19%.
    https://gyazo.com/da9be3cfd014d66c2fb87f214bfcba8a

And it gives me this error: https://gyazo.com/322150f887e0e3d84026004c2d9ef8ee

I also tried running it as Admin, but with no success.

Looks like your connection is unstable.
    If you already restarted PlayerNet and still have problem:
    - close your PlayerNet
    - go to PlayerNet directory, open Download directory
    - delete insomnia or paradise
    - run PlayerNet and start download again.

Inform me about progress :)

If some characters should be visible but they arent, please send me PM with informations, i can check this.

I changed conditions of 'Strongest Pet' ranking.
    Now pets are sorted by summary amount of all attributes.

the problem isn't the goldrate, the problem is the lack of goldsinks.

I must say sorry but we arent stupid and dont leave server with possibilites to make unlimited gold and diamonds.
    How? I already explained.
    You have right about more possibilities to use gold in game, but it is other case.

And I dont understand the purpose of decreasing gold rate, but okay...

Especially because of gold - diamonds trade died.
    Before players was able to do DQ, buy diamonds for gold from NPC and repeat endless.
    Results of this you can see on Auction House when you want buy diamonds.

Patch Notes 8.2.0.1209

General changes:

- Antihack system - prevent using 3rd party software (like micromacro, romeo).
    - Gold rate is decreased from 10x to 3x
    - Sacred Phoenix and sigils (healing, physical, magical) are no longer possible to use in PVP zones and 2 custom instances (HoS Hard and Dalanis Nightmare).
    - VIP users are able to disable VIP buffs, and they may receive it again from 'Potion: Lucky Target'
    (5/day are sent directly to VIP player).
    - Snowflake Festival has been activated

Bugfixes:

- Sascilia Steppes Weapon training NPC now should kill pets when they attack.
    - Daily Quest 'Step One, Clean the Wounds'
    will now work correctly (NPCs don't get stuck).

Would it be possible to download the client without .PlayerNet? I couldn't get .Net Framework to install on Linux, as a result .PlayerNet won't install :(

Officially PlayerNet support only Win. Downloading will be available only via PlayerNet.
    If you use Unix systems u should know ways to run PlayerNet (for ex. Virtual Machines).

Hey,
    Im really looking forward to chapter II
    But ive got a problem with player.net. i just downloaded and installed it. It automatically installed itself on my c-drive, my ssd. But i just got 20gb space left and i dont know how to swap from c to d-drive.
    I think this here is the kinda the wrong thread for this, but id like to have it fixed ^^
    Thanks

Just read my latest post :)

Hi,
    i hope this is the right place to post this,
    i have a problem with .Playernet installer.. it s automatically intalls in C directory wich it hold only windows..
    i can t choose where to install so therefor when i try to install the game i have only 1 option.. to install it in C directory not on other directory.. and i don t have space.. any solution?:-s

Yeah installation process is automatically because on start we wanted to do this really simple and we decided to use exactly this directory (especially because of permissions). In future we will add probably option to choose directory.

At the moment you can just move your free space from other disk to C:.
    Here you have tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urco7V6_KVs
    (you can use AOMEI Partition Assistant or Windows Disk Management).

Dear Players,

Due to a lot of abuse, we made the decision to disable permanently the voting for diamonds system.
    We will release in future another reward solution to replace this function

Thank you