Posts by Nadaná

You show only in a boss that i have said that all class can burn . If you want to prove me wrong then do it in boss 1 ,2 or 3 or even 4 and 6 . It is like showing damage done in boss 5 HOS and tell everyone that Pdd is equal mdd there. WE have try again with inthedark guild in TIkal as k/m and doesnt do anything in boss 1 and 3,being a stand figure in boss 2 , wipe party at boss 6 and do less than a scout with no tikal set or stats at boss 4. THe only boss they prove useful is boss 5 ,the boss you show

Hey Arthuria you forgot your own poste? will help you a bit..

you opened the thread with > "Not just k/m ,w/m can also use both 2h sword and hammer and they come as bonus for the class that is banned from highest ins"

atleast no class is banned from Tikal, only in your opinion

WE have try again with inthedark guild in TIkal as k/m and doesnt do anything in boss 1 and 3,

dude you are a tank.. how you cant do nothing in tikal?

I have a question, when i create a PJ go and talk with Johnny, he put my class in 80 level, but my second class is level one and need level up normal, no?
    Thanks

yes its only for one class :)

So it is nearly 2 month after Tikal release with now only 1 guild doing it with very limited class

That isnt right. I think there was 4 guilds who cleared it.
    limited class? > Tank, Heal, magical or physical dps and supp > looks for me balanced you need different classes and if i compare it with hos i should cry since iam playing here. it is like its is :)

at least the dev team has done a great job with tikal

,why make new weapon for us if you know we cant use or got it with the class that need it ?

why you wanna play a tank class as magical dps? how often a lot of guys try to explain you what happend and you dont care about it?

In my opinion the only reason why you dont cleared tikal is your attitude, you dont wanna find a way to clear it only excuses why you couldnt do it...
    sometimes it looks like you dont wanna understand anything..

Farming the stones for the rings in DN is at the moment not that easy, everybody want the rings, everybody want to farm, and then DN is closed. A possible workaround could be to limit the access for everybody to 1 per day, as in Hall of Survivors. That way, everybody has the chance to get 1 stone per character per day.

no changes for DN pls... ty

Hi Guys,

small guide to reduce a lot of problems with patches.

1. Make sure you run the Game as Admin. You dont know how? check the following Steps
    Step 1- Run as admin

Follow this step by step guide to learn how to run a program as an administrator.
    First of all, right click on any program and from the drop down menu, you can select the run as administrator option.

Step 2 - Go to properties

Another way to run a program with administrative rights is by going to the programs properties and making a few changes there. Simply right click on the program and open its properties.

Step 3 - Change privilege level

In the properties window, go to the compatibility tab and under privilege level, check the "run the program as administrator" option. Once you are done, click on the ok button to exit the properties window.

Step 4 - Go to advanced properties

You can always go back to the properties and under the shortcut tab, click on the advanced button. In the advanced properties, check the run as administrator option.

Step 5 - Right click on pinned program

Another way to do so is by right clicking on the program pinned to your taskbar. From the menu that will appear, you can choose the run as administrator program.
    In this manner, you can run a program as an administrator.

2. Make sure you added Arcadia Runes of Magic to your Firewall ( Whitelist ) or disable the Firewall for the Patchdays
    (if you dont know how to add to the whitelist send me a message, because every system has other steps)

3. For Win 10 User > disable the Windows-Smartscreen
    you dont know what it is ( klick me )

Step - 1 open the Control Panel

Step - 2 navigate to Control Panel\System and Security\Action Center. In the left pane, you will see the "Change Windows SmartScreen settings" link. Click it.

Step - 3 The following Window will apear on the Screen:

Step - 4 Set the option "Don't do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen)" as shown in red above and click OK.

Step - 5 That's it. Windows SmartScreen is turned off now.
    You can also turn off messages about Windows SmartScreen if you prefer to forget completely about its existence.

4. The most User here that i´ve seen have Problems with Avast.. > disable it for every Patchday or try another Securityprogramm
    ( in my opinion Avast blocks to much )

ps. should be something incomprehensible please send me a message
    pps. if there anyone still remember some issue or problem send me a message and i can add it

So you think your class is banned because you cant do the whole instance solo?

Boss 1 TIkal, require range dps and the mobs summon is immune either phys or magic damage,so no hybrid class or even melee class other than tank. AS k/m you are banned.

as k/m you can tank..

Boss 2 tikal, deal huge damage to melee class and need you to do tacs if you are melee dps,can be clear with range dps alone without doing it and much easier. Ask k/m you are low optional and only can be consider if the party dont like quick run and want to do it hard way

you can do it easy with an melee, it depends only on your own skill :)

Boss 3 Tikal, 2 boss,1 immune magic,1 immune phys so no hybrid class .As k/m you are banned.

"banned" is the wrong word.. you should say useless for this boss xD

Boss 4 Tikal, require constant moving to fight so as melee class you likely got too far or must face target to att, need fast dps than slow hard hit since it can reduce the time you stand still. AS k/m you are low optional since your att spd is slow and a melee class to boot

is it to hard to walk around and hit? and btw with a small grp i pref an rogue mage for this boss

Boss 6 Tikal,4 wave of mobs that require heavy AOE, after that is the AOE skill that like boss 1 so spread out is need, out side of tank you dont want another melee class there to make those AOE overlap.As K/m you closed to being banned,ofc if the party like to do it hard way and risk being wipe with much smaller mistake then you can go

you reached there or what are you talking?

And if you have to switch class just to do one boss and switch back it is not count and viable.Viable mean you can play it from start to the end without switch to other midway,especially when you can play as that "other " class from start to the end

you need to switch? why? it depends only on your group or you run with 12 k/m the instance?

and btw are you not bored about k/m? xD

Hi Ravencore,

no - it´s not normal. It happens if you port to much or you play with high-graphic settings.
    the problem with RoM is the engine is really old.

some things helps a lot.

1. after 3-5 ports into different zones > make a relog
    2. play with low graphic-settings
    3. or you can try a programm > "rambooster" or "memory cleaner" that cleans your ram

regards

Hi, that link should fix your problem..

klick me

regards

Sometimes you port to a new zone it happens that you see only the names from other players or you cant save some settings after the relog.
    The following steps can fix it.

1. download > https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ Notepad++

2. Go into your Arcadia-Folder

3. Open the file RuneDev.ini (rightclick> edit with notepad++)

4. scroll into the file to the bottom and copy paste into it

Code
    [Path]Resource=.\

5. save the file

6. start the game, press esc, go into graphic and audio settings.

7. remove the hook from automatic adjust graphic details

8. relog and the problem should be fixed

ps. for Guys who dont wants to download Notepad++, you can do it with the normal Editor(same Steps).

**Cancel Buff such as Champion transformation or PK mode**
    /script i= 1; while UnitBuff("player", i) ~= nil do if UnitBuff("player",i) == "(Name of Buff)" then CancelPlayerBuff(i); end; i=i+1; end

you can also use this to disable Buffs >

Code
    /run a = function(b) local i = 0 repeat i = i + 1 local d = UnitBuff("player",i) if d == b then break end until d == nil return i end
    CancelPlayerBuff(a("xxxxxx"))

x= name of the Buff

if it spams something in the chat > check the Linebreak

Please be careful not to double-post macros, to keep the thread clear as possible

Hi Guys, there i have a few helpful Macros.

1. Feed your Pet

Code
    /script for r=1,99 do FeedPet(x); end;

x= slot from your Pet

2. call and remove your Pet faster

Code
    /script if(IsPetSummoned(x) == false) then SummonPet(x) else ReturnPet(x) end

x= slot from your Pet

3. Check the Title-ID from a selected Title

Code
    /run DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Title Number = "..GetCurrentTitle())

4. Siegewar Skills

Code
    /script SetTitleRequest(xxxxxx);
    /wait 0.3
    /script CastSpellByName("yyyyyy");
    /wait 0.3
    /script SetTitleRequest(xxxxxx);

Price relations between rubies and diamonds are subject to change and completely player trade based and are not in our sight.

So, you wanna tell me with this answer that you dont have anything to do with the
    Economy on the Server? You dont change Prices in the Itemshop or change
    the prices(real currency) for diamonds? Ofc you have nothing to do with it

We grant ruby bonus whenever, and wherever we think it makes sense

Maybe it makes sense if costumer stop to buying diamonds? or whats your opinion for making sense?

ABL has a single price of 84 diamonds, so a package of 10 for 535 diamonds with additional ruby bonus is already a very special offer.

Yeah, you´re right.. its better then the Weekend-Promo

So for me, it looks as if one here specifically tries to force players to buy diamonds.
    You know exactly what the players need and then uses as attractants.
    In some measure it´s okay, but at the moment you walk to the wrong way.
    Its only my opinion about the months since iam playing here.

Example: You know everyone needs the perfect +20 stones and
    either one + with diamonds and pays to death with the cra.ppy plus
    rate or to buy any cra.p items to arrive rubies so you can buy perfect + stones.
    and pls dont come with the argument about no one needs to buy, we know that we dont need to buy.
    This is a purely psychological aspect or you can call it greed to finish an item.

Poor marketing strategy that goes in the wrong direction, but atleast you wanna make
    some Money and we wanna have some good prices - thats all.

ps. pls dont take it personally, just wanna bring some things forward to think about it.

regards

Its depend of EULA& TOS & Arcadia rules.

Yeah, ive seen but couldnt find my Case. Thats why iam talking about to add some Rules. Dont wanna give a Reason for a Bann and to prevent such Things you need to know....

Could you stop attacking? I dont think someone force to buy Itemshop items? You opened thread with question, maybe as suggestion.
    When responsible person will be online i think he can answer you in dedicated thread.

Oh sorry, maybe i should add this screen a bit early https://gyazo.com/4e63e41e42e255c9596136b201c94af9
    and yeah i started with a suggestion and still no rubies...

Int could you add in the script from the Drill-Ground npc´s a respawn after there is dieing or make them not killable? maybe someone kills it accidentally and get banned for it, that wouldnt be nice.

Keep going like [others] and you can close the Server...

i dont ask any GM for my banreason, because its stupid enough.. i talk with other players what they are thinking about and maybe we need some better rules here.

Some Guys doing [illegal things] and dont get a bann, so i want to know on what it depends and maybe some other players has the same opinion.
    a forum is there to talk with the community or not?

How about to answer why looks the second item promo like an scam? or anyone think the players here a dumb?

and why has every GM the same answer if you ask something "pls open a support ticket" i thought an gm is there to help the player or i understand something wrong? it looks more like" hey iam here to entertain you"

Hi Arcadians, what are you thinking about Bannresons like in the Subject? should be added to the rules or not? or is it worth to act like that?

in a other Case > some guys exploit the tikal second boss and dont get banned (how can that be?)

for me it looks like an stupid joke lol

Hello Itemshop-Manager,

could you explain what is an "Itemshop-promo" for you? (What´s your opinion?)

In my opinion, should be the prices of the promotion cheaper then the normal offer or not?

Last Week

Promo > ABL 449 Dias
    normal Price> ABL 535 Dias + 60 Rubys

This Week

Promo> Runes 150 Dias
    normal Price> Runes 195 Dias + 40 Rubys

Could you (Itemshopmanager) explain why anyone should buy this?

Check the poste from INT for your first question...

Each class has its own damage or in your case, healing formula . therefore also starts each class with their own basic values as provided and corresponds to the current content . thats why you cant compare a bow with a Healer's Staff

Ok, so new healer wand its a "craap" and new magical dps also almost but others weapons are more improved.

btw. healer wand old vs new on T13 = ~ 22,5 mdmg, awesome :D (Int ss), I'm staying with old one :P

EOT

22,5 mdmg? You can stay with your old healer wand, in my opinion is the new wand good.

you talk about weapons there are 2 lvls different and starts from a another tier, so it cant be the big different that you want xD

the new wand has more mdmg and better nonstats... and for this 2 lvl different, its okay...

In my opinion, should be a promo cheaper to stimulate customer to purchase.

ps. exp Gem isnt in the offer

449 for 10x abl without ruby bonus in the promo

normal price 535 + 60 ruby( 2d/1r) = 415 diamonds

dayliecards 12dia each, a few weeks ago for 9 or 6 dia each.. is there a reason for the new prices?