Posts by Nadaná

Hi Staff-Team,

what do you think about to add a chest at the last boss with an arcadia stat. i think that would be nice and makes rites more interesting and a bit more variety to get some arcadia stats.

greetings

ps. feedback from the com is also welcome

So i have to say the developers have broken the balancing because of the tikal weapon - it is your mess up

sorry but thats not rlly true, ofc the weapons buffed them a lot, but k/m was still op before the weapons comes out.
    at the end, they should change a few things on the server to make a better class variety.

And as far as I know the elemental resists are not even included in dmg-calculation anymore since chapter 2... but here I could be wrong, don't know what the Arcadia-team did there

i know that but it looks like that all classes with some elemental dmg are doing a lot dmg and k/m is the only class with the most %mutlipliers for it. we will see if there will be some changes

Nadana.. i just checked this and I can't find any data about elemental resistance on bosses in instances after chapter1 (CL norm & Kalin).

looks like you didnt read my start poste..

I think we even can't nerf k/m only

its more an balance and other classes should follow, to have some class variety on the server.

You keep calling that a "one class button" but i disagree, then how about settle it ? you come with me in an ins, you can only push one button then go afk when i play how ever i want then compare the result.

still no argument only no sense.. no more answer or discuss from my side to you.. its like to talk with a wall

You make the game worst for us that play k/m than other server so why should we have to stay here to play the neft version while all other server offer us the normal version ?

only a bit less dmg then before and good playable.. please dont compare anything with other server, you cant do it because not one of the other server are that good like arcadia. there is no normal version! it depends on the development team what kind of class balance do you have on a server.

You talk about "powerful" , then i ask you at what aspect you call k/m "powerful" , have you ever see what they do in any other thing than HOS ?

yes i talk about powerful. i create a gear for k/m only to test how much dmg i do there and holy sh** that cant be true. yes i dont like to play this class, because its stupid to press one button and go afk.

Are they more "powerful" than any other class you guys use there ?

you cant compare k/m to any other class, there is no class that does the same dmg with only one skill (autoattack)

WHat you want is not "change" ,what you want is just simply neft the class and ruins the game for everyone that play it.

dont act like this, i already said what i want. > improve the server with more playable classes
    and btw please dont talk about everyone, looks more that you are the only one here.

Because there is a chance that your suggestion become true

i hope so

it will ruin the game for all of us

that is like sh**talking and not an argument. after a change like this you will do 15kk dmg each hit and not 25 or more, thats all

you insult me and many ppls play the class like that

there is no insult from my side, the only thing i want to improve the server to get more player here and not only k/m, but maybe thats a thing that you dont understand here.

so my question to you..
    why you dont want a change like this? and please just good arguments and not answer like" i like this class bla bla bla"
    whats the problem to make a bit less dmg then before? you can stil play this class but not that powerfull

or even before the HoS release ?

i wanst here at the hos release, so sorry about that.

Why is only here k/m being call "OP" or "bug"

because it looks like an exploit and it cant be, that you do more then 25kk dmg or more with an autoattack.

Many said that the class is not "mean" to be DPS, then let me ask about your source ?

no source needed its a fact, check your skills and you will see all skills are based on tanking/reducing dmg.

SInce if your suggestion got accepted is there any reason to play k/m here

ofc you can play this class how you want, but not with only 1 skill with more then 25kk dmg each hit, thats all

and btw this is not the only class that i try to change, i want to make more classes playable.

For no reason you guys want to neft k/m ?

for no reason? i or we wouldnt suggest a change - right?

Arthuria this isnt a crying or why why why thread, i hope you get it..
    usefull suggestion are welcome

But imho this is not a bugged class or is not "OP".

ok, bug is the wrong word.. lets call it exploit :) maybe better to understand what i mean

But I also analyzed that other classes like druid/rogue or even warlock/champ "CAN" make up their leeways with a great gear.

Element DMG (Darkness and Light) thats all, the only reason why a knight/mage is doing more dmg then the other magical dps classes is the element multiplier buffs like intensification.

The reason why this is enough is that HOS HM has a Mdeff cap at ~80k

not entirely correct, because in all instance you have 2 kind of caps> soft and a hardcap.

I would suggest not to crash the K/M by nerfing some skills/buffs but to increase some bosses Mdeff.

i was testing this on my own server..
    let me explain this: everyone who build a k/m correctly as a mdps, dont care about reaching the mdef a bit, you need to rework skills or give them bosses some element resistance. if its only the mdef, every magical dps would do the dmg like an k/m or an w/ch.
    try to compare the k/m % lightdmg multiplier skills with other classes and you will see what i mean.

Maybe afterwards the 6th boss has to be nerfed because there is much dmg left to kill the horse on time, but this is another story.

offtopic: works correctly

ps. thank you for the ideas (thoughts) about class balance and your feedback in this thread, it helps a lot

decrease the Tikal sword m damage a bit 20k on a sword is way to OP

thats a good idea too, to decrease the magical weapon dmg. its a bit boring when 85% player of the server playing a bugged class because of the dmg and not for fun. We should bring a bit more class variation into the game, if its possible for the devs.

What about a Knight/Mage change?

Light Energy Weapon Lvl 102 > decrease the Dmg from 1630 to 930
    Intensification Lvl 102 >decrease the the % Lightdmg from 93,8% to 53%

in my opinion this class is a bug(exploit) and should be fixed or give them Bosses some Elements-resistance.

This is new look of Varanas City.

This will be new event, from tikal will drop pickaxes, hammers and grout
    And from HoS work clothes.

And all players will build a new City. xD

here comes the troll xD

maybe a new Zone, maybe a new lvl cap, maybe a new instance.. who knows :) we will see

for example the mage warrior with the casting speed buff.
    or mage warlock with the -30%. i mean m/wl can cast elemental explosion. but we saw it with the scout. where the combo shot elite for s/w didnt work like it should

i wasnt talking about "witch values needs a change" right? it was the first steps of ideas to become a mage stronger. I