Posts by Nadaná

k/m or w/m is not good as mage since they are melee and need to land a physical normal hit to trigger magic damage

nothing to do with the Topic, if you wanna walk about Tanks or Warrior make a new Thread

real mages without the need to land a physical hit to deal magical damage

thats it.

i think it would be good to increase the magical dmg on the 2h Weapons and decrease the attackpeed, also should be changed the primary Mage-skills.

Skills they should be increased: Flame, Elemental catalysis, Fire knowledge, Energy supply

At the moment it is not a perspective to level the relationshipts effectively up to 7, 8 or 9 in the Garden of Eden. But that should be possible (if not this zone makes no sense at all) . Otherwise people level their relationshipts in the endgame instances anyhow.

in my opinion no one needs the buffs on lvl 8, 9 or 10. I think if you want to accomplish that lvl, you should earn it and farm like in the past from Runes of Magic.

#2 Mage
    In my opinion the mage is too weak.
    In HoS hm knight/mage and warrior/mage are dealing a very strong dps - k/m even in DN.
    But the damage of the mage is very low.
    The easiest way to increase the damage by not crashing the class balance is to rework the 2h Staff magical damage. I would suggest to increase it by 5-10k mDMG, but that has to be tested. Best option is that you only edit the staffes from custom instances -> CL,HoS hm,Tikal,(future custom ini? )
    I hope to see some more opinions relating to the topic.

thats a rlly nice suggestion, think the same about the mages, they should become a small boost :)
    and k/m isnt a dps or mdps class, its more an bug and cant compared with other classes

cmd öffnen > regsvr32 msvcr100.dll eingeben und dann neustarten

dann musst dir die datei im internet neu laden, anderes bekommst das nicht behoben.. https://de.dll-files.com/msvcr100.dll.html

1. passende version auswählen für dein system
    2. aus der zip datei die ddl entpacken nach > C:\Windwos\System32" (32-Bit) oder "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" (64-Bit)
    3. pc neustarten
    4. sollte dein windows die datei wieder nicht erkennen müsstest du nochmal das mit der cmd machen.

Hello Arcadians,

some People ask me about writing Diyce / rework Model-Folder and Macro´s.

So i wanna do it for all of you. If someone wants to improve his DMG, Skill rotation or an reworked Model-Folder where isnt against the Terms > pm me

Diyce and how it works:

The ReadSkills() function gets run whenever you enter the game, level-up, or switch classes. It goes through your skill book and memorizes all of your skill numbering and stores it in a global table (g_skill) to be referenced by the CD() function. The CD() function checks the cooldown on whatever skill is passed to it and will return a value of true if the named skill is not on cooldown and false otherwise, so think of this as a "is the skill ready" check. The MyCombat() function goes through a table (called "Skill") that you define with a list of each action/skill you want to perform looking for the first one that's ready to be used and meets the criteria you specify for that skill.So if you want i can improve your actually Diyce or we write a new one and its possible for every Class.

Macro´s:

I have already a Thread with some Macro´s check it out >Klick me<
    If someone need more specific Macro´s contact me pm

see you inGame Guys
    Nadanà

Fatality

Hello Arcadians, we are looking for new Member.

What we offer:

- fair Loot-Rules
    - own Teamspeak
    - great Guildcastle
    - own Guildcrafter for Buff-Food (all Jobs on lvl 100)
    - a lot of Players with amazing Knowlegde about the Game
    - clear structures and a good organisation within the Guild

What we want:

- Teamplay
    - motivated Player
    - experience in highend gaming
    - minimum requirement of skill to do the current boss-events
    - Teamspeak
    - regular activity
    - good knowledge about your own class
    - your Gear should be Tikal ready

We dont want:

- greedy Player who wants to join, only to get geared or something like that
    - Loner

Contact for applications: -

Hi,

i have some Suggestions (Wishes).

Great Gingerbread-Man ID: 201926 price suggestion > 25 - 30 rubies each

Guildrunes like this ID: 207328 price suggestion > like in the Weekendpromo in the past

Hi,

would be nice you can bring up the great gingerbread-man (ID: 201926) into the itemshop, like kathoo was doing it a few months ago.
    since the scout adaption is the class a bit worse in the offburn.

Greetings

Hello Players and Staff-Members,

ive been playing rom since a few Years, on different Server and i must say Arcadia was the best of all till 2-3 months ago.
    I´ve started here and i had a lot of fun, so many gifts , Events and more and i can remeber how sapphy said to me the Server was created from Player for Player, but since a few months i dont see anything from it..
    The Dev-Team are doing a great job here, there is nothing more to say..
    Let me explain what i mean whats the development since iam playing here.

a few months ago:

We had a lot of GM´s online, the Support was great maybe because of Sapphy was doing it idk, the Diamond prices was a lot better then now and sometimes we had some GM-Events.

since a few months:

did anyone saw an daylie active GM online? Diamond-Price increased by half without an announcement same for the Vip prices. ignoring ppl in the forum for some suggestions, to make it better
    fascist utterances and more...
    Banning player without a reason..
    giving mutes for saying what you think about, giving i´m dumb buff just for fun and upset player.
    ofc thats the way to close the server if no one change this attitude against costumers/player
    the best thing if you write a ticket and they dont have arguments, they wil closed it xD ( I like this Support-Team with a lot of competence and attitude)

The server develops more and more in in the direction of heap of sh.it, one puts to staff not in the slightest the competence own this Game to lead or know like to handles with customers.

I do not regret that ive bring so many players here or doing a lot for this community, on the contrary i find the server great, only just some of the staff have lost here nothing. i pref a more customer/player friendly support/gm´s, but yeah its only my opinion

ps. sorry for my english its not the best, but working on my english skills^^

Hi Guys, my Feedback about the Scout-Balance.

I cant say its a nerf, because in my opinion its a great Balance. More Burn and a bit less offburn and thrash-dmg. Ppl who can play the class will do dmg anyway and i like the new cooldown for the blood-arrow > no spammerino like a brainless chicken xD

ps. i wish you could change some things in HoS > increase the mdef and decrease the pdef a bit or something like that

The mobs have no loottable, they are automatically affected by the global droptables which can not be removed.

didnt know that, but good to know :)

The respawn timer is set on 0.1 seconds which is too low for the game as well. Means: They resapwn automatically after the minimum respawn time which the server gives them.

the garden looks great now - ty

Watch out for Happy Hour Offer

Happy Hour like this?

Happy Hour >

normal Price> dont let me lie, but isnt the normal Price 300% cheaper?

and yeah i know iam annoying but sometimes i think "what the itemshop manager is thinking about"

normally a promotion is there to raising costumer awareness and generating sales, but maybe i misunderstand the marketing here.. :(

i have heard that you put it in the itemshop, can you please create an NPC where you can exchange Ghostcards

it was how you say..but you cant bring an exchange npc into the game after the same items was for a lot of diamonds in the itemshop..
    how about to think about, before you bring some suggestions forward

if you want a change you should look behind the changes.. what will happen

a lot of things would become useless like the trading npc´s..

ppl like me would tier up to t12 or t13 and if i think about: i dont like it, because the instances are easy enough..

and a lot more negative things will come up with this change ( the worest will be the bots)

if it design for max 12 player then the boss room must fit for 12 player to do tactics

who says that it doesnt work for 12ppl? looks like only you..

you depend the tactic on a macro xd

Our guild have try it many time and as tank they suck really bad

they can ask our tanks for tips.. i think Evildeeds and Gjiara could explain something about the class, rotations and more

boss 1 when they cant hold aggro when the mobs spam and at boss 3 you tell me to use the knight skill taunt

i remeber our tanks are the most time afk at boss 1 xD Boss 3 depends only on your knowledge about the class and btw a good dps dont get the aggro, because they know how to handle it ;)

sorry they are not enough to hold aggro 2 boss at once

you need to hold aggro at boss 2? we are talking about tikal or witch instance do you mean xD

at least it looks like you dont know anything about tikal..

ps. in your links(clips) the k/m is full supported and still does no dmg..

keep saying that without any proof

i dont need proofs only for you xD it is like it is

your guild never have a good k/m

good k/m? dude its a one button class.. who wants to play this? and btw we have 2 good tanks we dont need more

logic

for you doesnt exist this word.. sorry

at leats how many guys try to explain you anything and you still dont undestand it? think about it and stop troll

Notice i use the world "can use" , w/m can use it it for maximun potential but he have other option such as ward or staff,but as k/m the only weapon you must use is the hybrid weapon . And the 2h weapon is for DPS not tank. i play and build a dps class . You can beowsw some old threat in official forum about statting and play as k/m to see that
    I have once believe in that sentence "no class be banned", but sorry ,after countless test and being wipe or useless in boss fight because of that. Try boss 1 and boss 3 as k/m, can you do that ? And at boss 3 evn if you are tank you cant hold aggro as k/m so no,they cant even tank there when they do zero damage

Sorry - iam done xD its like to talk with a wall

ps.you can do all bosses with k/m end of story