Posts by snowgirl

<3Today I like you ;)
                                                                   <3 Tomorrow I Will love you :love:
                                                   <3Let kind Cupid always drives your loneliness away :*
                                                                    <3 Happy valentine’s day! <3
                                                                                       <3

I want to confess, I love the game. You immerse yourself in the game world, immerse yourself in events with your head, it is impossible to tear yourself away. Here you can find companions and your game will become even more interesting.

One tree can start a forest,

One smile can start a friendship.

One touch can show love and care.

One person can make life beautiful!
    Happy Valentine's Day ! <3ixjW7s-F46A.jpg?size=1920x1018&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=88bb4662b7d6ab4cb4abfaa561d6feba&type=album

Don't touch the healers :) The healers have already gone through the stress of class balancing, now everything is in order. For those who are bored, there are many different class options for every taste, experiment, have fun, to reduce healing, I can advise you not to use potions, food and buffs ^^

Once upon a time in a beautiful city a lived the cute girl. She worked very hard every day.J3XCi8olPp4.jpg
    Once her boss told her that for a good job, he wants to reward her by sending her to rest in the city, where they will celebrate the 6th anniversary of Arcadia.
    qx0dsiQ4Lek.jpg
    The joyful girl hit the road.
    HXCoTehlYrA.jpg
    In the city of Atlas, they cheerfully celebrated the 6th anniversary of Arcadia, there was a lot of food, songs, dances, fun.
    KTaVh5fmwPE.jpg
    ZQjM6Veijng.jpg
    The grandiose holiday ended with the distribution of gifts to everyone in a huge amount, the city quietly fell asleep, going to the land of dreams, waiting for a new meeting with the unknown.
    L2o_D8CcGsc.jpg232jAms0Bzs.jpg
    <3Story from Stefani, good mood everyone! <3

From Stefani
    Potion - Dragon Rage
    Within 30 seconds, your arrows become fiery, arrow consumption decreases by 20%, attack speed increases by 10%, damage from ranged weapons increases by 5%

Ingredients:
    - Teeth dragon
    - Dragon's blood
    - spicy pepper
    - copper arrows

zPXPMWNRmbQ.jpg
                            On February 14, the ancient gods sent a great spell on Arcadia.
    And it struck all living creatures. And it is called
    Love. And it doesn’t matter if you are a gnome or a cactus, everyone was struck by love fever.
    OQ7KKfFY3uo.jpg
    Some stubbornly seek a cure for love, think it is a disease...
    Others enjoy this magical gift.
    Love is...
    When together fighting against monsters.
    rALveN_4vsg.jpg
    Love is...
    When traveling together.
    ksZ2cBuizyE.jpg
    Love is...
    When sunbathing together on the beach.
    2EKVzL2hDQE.jpg
    Love is...
    When together admire the starry sky.
    rkz_j-BtJdA.jpg
    Everyone decides that love is for him, but everyone will experience this feeling, it is inevitable. :love:<3^^
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    <3Stefani<3

Snowflake Festival Snowman Shoulder Guards (Female) 222923
    Snowflake Festival Gingerman Shoulder Guards (Female) 222924
    Colored Snowflake Mount (Permanent)207592
    Snowflake Mount (Permanent) 205583
    Silver Snow Cloak (Female) 224977
    Silver Snow Gloves (Female) 224978
    Silver Snow Shoulderpads (Female) 224979
    Silver Snow Cape (Female) 224980
    Silver Snow Boots (Female) 224981
    Silver Snow Trousers (Female)224982
    Silver Snow Headdress (Female)224983

On a sunny autumn morning, waking up, the young elf decided not to be bored anymore at home.
    She had long been about to visit her friends from a fabulous faraway country. HNamJFlyQGU.jpg

Bringing a bag of transformations with you, you can’t do without them in a fantasy world, saddled your horse and hit the road.
    ZOJuVPxuLFw.jpg

On the way there were many beautiful and dangerous places.
    5qs_wC5bTYI.jpg

I had to turn into a goblin and make my way through the catacombs in the mountains.
    yJ5afWEmPyw.jpg

Pass by the sea of golems guarding your treasures.
    cZ6gfJLkfHk.jpg
    To pass through a thicket in the shape of a tree so that fairy creatures do not harm the elf, because the fairy world is inhabited not only by good creatures.
    FlXeX1T3Yhk.jpg
    Suddenly clouds appeared in the sunny sky, whirlwinds swirled across the earth, and frogs began to rain from the sky, the girl had never seen anything like it.
    3sutaJzGkfM.jpg

The strange rain quickly ended, the sky cleared and the elf saw a flickering portal ahead.

Behind him were her friends.
    UFXIxAiGw2w.jpg
    Joy knew no bounds. Ahead they had a lot of time for entertainment. A group of friends participated in frog races, underwater treasure hunting, toad fishing and many other interesting things
    bS90IoXE0I0.jpg

Evenings ended with fireworks.
    The Elf liked it so much in this fabulous country that she stayed there forever.
    kEL7QA4zFq8.jpg
    History from Stefani =^.^=