True Love…

• Official Post

dYDpdM0.jpeg

Valentine's Day is coming and all people have romantic plans. And you?.

Take a screenshot of your most special plan in Taborea to celebrate with us the most romantic day of the year, tell us your idyllic love story and win a Lover Package just for participating!

Requirements

• Participants must be registered on forum and have a .PlayerNet account
    • You must post your game character name
    • You can post the story in your native language but please include an English translation below
    • The story must be related to Valentine’s day, free theme as long as the plot is not obscene, violent, offensive or of any subject that violates Term of Use
    • Your submission must be submitted as a response to this thread*
      * note all post which are not submissions will be removed from this thread

Event Terms

• .PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to cancel, or change the event contest, and/or its rules at any time.
    • .PlayerNet Employees will ensure that all participants comply with the rules of the event.
    • .PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to exclude any who show harmful intentions to the contest
    • Submissions will be accepted until 15.02.21 23:59, any submissions after this time will be removed.
  • Hey! I introduce you to a couple of dwarves. They love to fight together, drink good dwarf beer since their childhood. And what they love most of all is their relationship.

Yes, you heard it right! They are dwarves who love each other!! It was during a battle not far from the castle of Sardo that they declared themselves to each other, in front of a mound of corpse. They have so much love to give that they plan to buy an elve baby but only the future will tell us. I send you a Dwarf smack and good Valentines day !!

1613253389-nain.jpg

Character name : Foxxi / Tenebrius

• I want to confess, I love the game. You immerse yourself in the game world, immerse yourself in events with your head, it is impossible to tear yourself away. Here you can find companions and your game will become even more interesting.

One tree can start a forest,

One smile can start a friendship.

One touch can show love and care.

One person can make life beautiful!
    Happy Valentine's Day ! <3ixjW7s-F46A.jpg?size=1920x1018&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=88bb4662b7d6ab4cb4abfaa561d6feba&type=album

• Hi, everybody)I'll tell you my mini love story;) I once met a dragon who was badly wounded in battle.I started treating him and when he was fully recovered, he told me that he was enchanted, and when the sun went down, he turned into a handsome prince and I fell in love:) And since then, we have not parted with him.Happy Valentine's Day! Let St. Valentine remind you of your only and favorite halves,and who does not have them will help you find them. Love and be loved!<3

Made by Bysya

• Well, I have never thought this could work, stone. But he was different. He spoke Dwarven. He hanged out in dwarf bars. He even got our jokes. (I have always suspected he laughed because of wrong reasons though...) Oh, and he looked stone normal. Not as tall as other elves. If he wore three layers of fur, hid his ears, made his skin dirty and kept his mouth shut he could *almost* pass for a proper dwarf. Stone, he would have never made his skin dirty though. Or, for the matter, kept his mouth shut... Ever.

I sent him a Valentine's card four years ago. I did not sign it. Next time I saw him in a dwarf bar he came right to me. Smart ass. How did he, stone, know? I appreciated he did not try to elvish hint on something but said straight he was seeing someone else. Still, made me angry; dwarfs never get sad.

A year later I got a Valentine's card. Not signed. But I knew from whom it was! (To be fair, it did not require elvish intelligence, considering it mentioned my card from a year earlier, stone...) It made me not-angry; dwarfs never get happy.

Since then we spend every Valentine's day in the best way possible: working together! Although when we "work together" it looks like this:

50943540682_08d227fed1_k.jpg

Oh, well. He could use "Race Change (Dwarf)", but would he then appreciate a good fist fight at a dwarf school, or the taste of a properly burnt mutton stew, or working so hard, you get stone tired at the end of a Valentine's day? We are different, is is fine, stone. At least I don't have to read all the boring elvish books.

Which would have made me really angry.

Character: Dwerg

• 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓇𝒸𝒶𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈, 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒻𝓊𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎.

𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃, 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒, "𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎", 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓈. 𝐼 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒.

𝐻𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉: "𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝓊𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒".

𝒲𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒷𝓊𝒻𝒻, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒.

𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅, 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃.

𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓇𝒸𝒶𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔻𝕒𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕤

• Dwarven Valentine's Day

Since I'm a dwarf, I care a lot about special days. Also for a dwarf the relationship to one's family is very important. So it came that I found a wife a while ago. Of course I found her on the battlefield, there is no other place for a dwarf to find the one person one want to share the own life with. And there, right at the point of death, I found her. I saw her just in front of me, fighting with the beavers from hell, burning them with dark magic and banishing their souls with her dark purgatory fire.

I remembered my very own apprenticeship as a dark magician of the dwarven kingdom of Yrvandis, even if that was so many years ago. In the meantime I changed my profession and became a Champion, a guardian and protector of my folk and learned the holy combat of humans, which leaded me to become a Knight and Champion in a combined mastery. But however, the fighting of that female elf reminded me of my own very past. This elegance and grace, how that elf threw the dark magic on the creatures of doom, it was that special moment, my little dwarven heart fell in love. I swore to myself to commit my entire being to that relationship and to be there for her whenever she needs me.

So on this special day of the year, I wanted to celebrate the day on my own dwarven way. So I travelled to my dear friends, the dwarves of the fireboot kingdom on the continent Zandorya. Of course I took my wife with me to share the day with her. I showed her the way of life, the work in the mines - we stayed there for several hours - and the blacksmith art of the fireboots dwarves. After a good day of work, I took her to my favorite tavern to drink with my buddies. We drank together, danced on the tables, battled with thrown food, combatted with each other with real weapons, just for the joy of battle. Even if she didn't really seem to enjoy the dwarven black beer, I'm sure, she will never forget our very special day anyways. So I'm looking forward to take her to my roots, to the kingdom of Yrvandis, next time. I wanna show her the old traditions of my own folk and especially the much stronger black beer, which is definitely much better than this fireboots wine beer. I'm pretty sure, she will enjoy this journey too.

f4cb5f6f9ea533f63cee0bef9454b563.png

Characters: Salamandra (left), Zyrex (right)

• Продолжение рассказа. <3

После свадьбы мы отправились в свадебное путешествие по Табореи. Мы видели ледяные горы на Драконьем хребте, реки, бурлящие лавой в вулкане Атулия, величественные статуи на Грозовых холмах, побывали на родине моего мужа в пещерах Ирвандис, чей особый мир покорил меня - бородатых суровых мужчин, которые этого не делают. знаю страх с детства. Мы побывали у его родственников в Красных горах, где они разливали такое крепкое пиво, которое не выдержало ни одно эльфийское сердце, а также на моей далекой родине, Острове Эльфов, где они гуляли среди бабочек, волшебных деревьев и древних замков. После поездки мы подумали о семейном гнездышке, которое нам очень хотелось. Мы выбрали лучшие материалы для строительства и отделки и с большой любовью построили свой дом. Родственники с Острова Эльфов подарили нам чудесные предметы интерьера, и родственники из Ирвандиса и Красных гор прислали мрамор, серебро и огромные запасы бочек хорошего пива. Мы устроились на работу в местную крупную и элитную компанию Pulse, где нашли друзей:). И наша история только началась!<3

Continuation of a story.

After the wedding, we went on a honeymoon trip all over Taborea. We saw the icy mountains in the Dragon Ridge, the rivers seething with lava in Atulia Volcano, the majestic statues in the Thunder Hills, visited the homeland of my husband in the Irvandis Caves, whose special world conquered me - bearded stern men who do not know fear from childhood. We visited his relatives in the Red Mountains, where they poured such strong beer that no elven heart could withstand, as well as in my distant homeland, the Island of the Elves, where they walked among butterflies, magic trees and ancient castles. After the trip, we thought about the family nest, which we really wanted. We chose the best materials for construction and decoration and built our house with great love. Relatives from the Island of Elves gave us wonderful interior items, and relatives from Irvandis and the Red Mountains sent marble, silver and huge stocks of barrels of good beer. We got a job at a local large and elite company Pulse, where we found friends. And our story has just begun!

Salamandra и Zyrex <3

• 14th February 2021

Dear Diary!

Oh, dear diary! Today is Valentine's Day .... I've been sitting here for hours wondering how I can define Valentine's Day for myself ... Is it really just the day when you celebrate your loved ones? I know a lot of couples who go out to eat or hunt, exchange cards and give each other presents .... For me, Valentine's Day is even more than giving my partner something or spending time with him. For me, Valentine's Day also means looking back into the past together in order to remember the beginning of our relationship, friendship or acquaintance together.

Some time has now passed since I met the Elf of Dreams - I remember the first time I saw you - standing in Atlas, I haven't been able to forget you ever since then ...

I, the little white-haired elf who has not seen much of this world and was still green behind her little elf ears - met you. A stately elf who already has seen and experienced a lot! - Do you remember the beginning my dear, when you paid no attention to me? I still remember exactly how big my wish was to draw your attention to me! I thought I would never make it and unfortunately my inexperience and shyness were of no help in getting your attention. You, on the other hand, were a sought-after mercenary - well-built with a lot of experience ... (and not to forget: your bright blue eyes!). You awakened my interest from the start - your blue eyes are a dream - in which I could see our future.

For hours, I wondered: "Is this just a fleeting love affair or is it the love of my life after all?"

My darling - do you remember our first real meeting?

We both got the job together with a group of other mercenaries to free the instance "Realm of Forgotten Legends" from several monsters! I still remember exactly how confident and strong you stood there in front of me! My little healer hands were shaking - I wondered if it was the fear of the challenge or the excitement I felt around you? Till today, I haven't found an exact answer to that. The first shared experience began! So we set out on the journey to do our job. We were a group of 12 with me and you - a colorful mix of people, elves and dwarves. We wandered around for a long time fighting various monsters before we both got into our first conversation! - How embarrassing this was for me! This detail should never be written down, but the memories should remain fresh - Our first conversation was due to my carelessness! I didn't pay attention to the way and step into a trap! You came back immediately to help me - unfortunately you were caught in a trap after a short time thanks to your rescue operation. My thoughts were confused, and I apologized to you several times. I was so uncomfortable. More hours passed before you came up to me.

Our first real conversation was just a typical conversation at the beginning... like "Hey - How are you?", "Fine and you?" I didn't want our conversation to end. Your soft voice with a slight accent drew me even more to you. You piqued my interest and took my heart by storm - How could I resist someone like you? In order to keep up the conversation with you, I directed the conversation to the topic of food (who can resist talking about the topic food?) - I was lucky! It worked, but in the end, like two crazy people, we started discussing which cookies are the best. I felt immediately that something sparked between us in our 3-hour conversation. It may sound crazy, but this was the beginning of a love story between you and me.

Afterwards we wrote letters to each other for weeks and exchanged ideas, thinking,... - on every imaginable topic! We find out that we have a lot of common interests, even if we are both from different countries with different cultures. We started to meet each other and to do more and more together ... Not only that, but we fell in love and now decided to go a common path. - It was a little ago now, but not a day goes by when I don't think of you and how the two of us met.

Today on Valentine's Day we met on the beach of Atlas where we saw each other for the very first time! We spent a very nice romantic day on the beach together with a picnic. The view was wonderful and the water was a comfortable temperature. I am so grateful to you for everything! - Dear diary - I love this elf so much. He changed me and my life.

If you are ever going to read this, I want to thank you for your support, your help ... just for everything. Life is better when you can share it with someone like you. Thank you.

With a lot of love,

Clarie

* Special Thanks goes to Palpien for being my male model! *

zZ40Vkj.jpg

• Once upon a time, an adventurer lived in the town of Howling Mountains. He used to make a living by selling the animal furs he caught in the wild forests.

While Logar was selling the animal cures he caught in the market, voices began to rise from the public saying "long live our princess". "What are you selling here?" asked. Adventurer said, when my Princess saw you, I forgot what I was selling. While the princess was grinning a faint smile, a distant voice shouted "Damn you princess" and attacked the princess with the Wooden Crossbow, but the Adventurer suddenly jumped in front of the princess and Wooden Arrow hit the adventurer. The princess was so impressed, "I order this adventurer who saved my life to be treated." they took the adventurer to Varanas.

The princess, who started to get very curious about the adventurer after this behavior, started to feel something towards him. He was deeply curious. Who was this courageous adventurer?

The princess, succumbing to her curiosity, waited for night to come and secretly went to the infirmary and met the adventurer. Realizing that she felt something for her when she was alone with the adventurer, the princess asked the adventurer if she would be my prince.

The princess told her father what happened the next morning and told her father that she wanted to marry the adventurer. The king, who was very happy that his daughter's life was saved, called the adventurer before him. After what he had done for his daughter, he wanted her to marry his daughter. And the adventurer, who accepted this, swore that he loved him and would protect him at all times. Thereupon, the king, who said that we should make this great love immortal, declared that day, that is, February 14, Valentine's Day. Adventurer then gifted him his mother's ring, his most precious asset. In return, the princess ordered them to make an armor of the strongest and gave her this armor as a gift. Thus, on Valentine's Day, all lovers came to give gifts to each other. Now, every February 14 adventurer and the princess's immortal loves are spoken. All the lovers had given each other gifts.

Character names : Usta and Florida

• Valentine day

First we get dinner in romantic room.

DFe6Cgk.jpg

Later we were thinking about old days and dungeons.

GQ09r0d.jpeg

Then I pledge my princess that we will beat this world without fail.

Y5FB5dX.jpgand we will be together for good and bad.

then we went to new dungeons...

but well.... not all stories have a happy endings.

SFnSN88.jpg

On the other hand, our love is never ending :)

Closed the thread.

Closed the thread.