Archived | || Item Shop Suggestions 2018-19-20-21-22-23

• Hey ,

i would like to see Provisions Courier Ostrich (120% movementspeed boost) in the HH or Promo

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Badge of the Worldwide Fame, Knowledge Gem, Big Purified Package, Arcane Transmutor Charges, minigames reset tickets, Power Up Pill - Level 80, Shint's Secret Intelligence (ID: 213009), drill packages, equipment jewels (+6,+12,+20), transformation potions

• Snowflake Festival Snowman Shoulder Guards (Female) 222923
    Snowflake Festival Gingerman Shoulder Guards (Female) 222924
    Colored Snowflake Mount (Permanent)207592
    Snowflake Mount (Permanent) 205583
    Silver Snow Cloak (Female) 224977
    Silver Snow Gloves (Female) 224978
    Silver Snow Shoulderpads (Female) 224979
    Silver Snow Cape (Female) 224980
    Silver Snow Boots (Female) 224981
    Silver Snow Trousers (Female)224982
    Silver Snow Headdress (Female)224983

• Hey there!

As we got all those skins that quickly in this weekends promo, would it be possible to also add:

http://www.rom-welten.de/database/view.php?id=202003

I wasnt able to find this package in the shop yet.

Thanks a lot!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Hey

i would like to see Mirrorworld Tickets in the Happy Hour or Weekend Promotion

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Well since Grox suggested me to use this post for the suggestion... here it is. I know (gms, devs, everyone) told us item shop weekend offers and happy hour are scheduled but we need to improve that schedule.

-Every 2 months we spend 1 week without guild and home 30 days rune, how is that even possible when is something scheduled.

-Puris. Every time you put puris in happy hour, they appear too 2 days later in weekend offer, whats the point of that? Same for extractors.

-120% speed potion, Provisions Courier (14 Days). We finally have that item, although i still think we need 1 month one. Even being expensive as hell how it is, give us the chance to buy it, dont bring it once and wait who knows when to put it again.

Happy hour is supossed to be something excited, something you cant wait to see every wednesday. Right now is mostly useless because we will have the same in weekend (like the puris for exactly the same price if we dont count the rubies) or we will see this items which are crap or like before, same price as in the weekend: Advanced Aggregator, Advanced Bind Lifter, Mirrorworld Ticket, Chocolate Cookie Mount (Permanent), Equipment Swap Expansion Ticket.

I hope we can get some good Happy Hours with good items and/or good offers worth to be bought.