Love is in the Air...

• Official Post

2h97BCU.png

Love is in the Air...

Valentine's Day is coming and Taborea prepares to celebrate it. All people have romantic plans but what about the heros of Taborea?

Everyone wonders can heros love? in every corner of Taborea, in every tavern there are gossip.

If you are a hero who has a little hear under the armor, demonstrate it and put an end to those gossip!
    Show a romantic image on Paradise and tell us your experience, celebrate with us Valentine's Day and win a 'Lover Package' just for participate!

Requirements

Participants must be registered on forum and have a .PlayerNet account.
    You can post the story in your native language but please include an English translation below

You must post your game character name.

The Story must be related to Valentine's Day, the plot must not be obscene, violent, offensive or any subject that violates the Term of Use.

Your submission must be submitted as a response to this thread*

* Note all post which are not submissions will be removed from this thread.

Event Terms

.PlayerNet Employees reserve he right to cancel, or change the event and/or its rules at any time.
    .PlayerNet Employees will ensure that all participants comply with the rules of the event.
    .PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to exclude any who show harmful intentions to the event.
    Submissions will be accept until 15.02.20 23:59, any submission after this time will be removed.

Participants will receive

5x Big Purified Package
    30x Little Magic Biscuit
    1x Provisions Courier's Ostrich Mount (30 Days)

3x Nice Surprise Orb
    1x Holy Angel's Wings

1x True Love Cristal - Pet Egg

1x Burning Love Underwear
    1x Burning Love BodyPaint

• Love. What is Love? Love is what people say, you will find one day. Is it that important? Is it that necessary? Well, I thought so. I was ready, I was absolutely prepared for that day, the big day. I was going to meet the perfect partner, the person to spend my whole life with.

He was smart and kind. We used to talk a lot, writing letters over the last months. He told me a lot of adventures he had done as knight working for Varanas Citizen Protection. Saving people from evil fungus captain in Howling Mountains, bloody leeching bats in Silverspring, furious goblins in Aslan Valley or scary shaggy snow bears in Ystra Highlands.

I left my house in Elven Island a few days early and took a ship to Varanas so, I could see the city. The city was crowed. People were celebrating the Fire Festival. There was food everywhere, in every corner of the big square you could find a tent with a different kind of meal in it. That night, I went where we were supposed to meet, into the Varanas Citizen Protection Guild Castle.

The place was huge, high walls, full of canyons. Outside, someone prepared a lovely spot for us, with a couch, some candles and appropriate lights. I did wait there, with my best dress full of anxiety and happiness. Time passed, moon was up in the sky with millions of stars and night became cold. He didn’t show up.

I spent the night eating and talking to lovely people in the city. I didn’t want to be sad. I returned next day in a ship to Elven Island. I will never forget those days. Love isn’t what I felt for that knight but, love is what I felt for that city and its people.

Regards, Madoxx.

• Love. Love is so different in everyone’s eyes but yet everyone feels it the same way. It is something so complicated and still so simple to express. Everyone experienced love in many different ways of his life whether it was pure friendship or simply the romance.

A story once was held at “The Distillery” about a man from Dalanis who was loved by everyone and crowned to be one of the best Knights because of his heroic acts to fight the crime in Zandorya.

But despite all the love and glory he got from the people of Dalanis, he was still looking for something – real love. Many years he defeated the crime with the Lionheart Knights but still every day he ended alone in his home. At the moment he thought he should give up seeking for love, he met a beautiful Elf who was recruited by the Lionheart Knights. She proofed early her skills and commitment and got sent on missions with the best Lionheart Knights.

That was the day where he found his true love at the first sight, he saw her. Over the years they both went to lots of missions together and became more than Knights, even more than friends.
    One day, they were sent to fight the crime in the Grafu Castle and were able to solve the conflict between the Citizens and Annelia. On this day when he saw her solving the conflict, he saw her different than the past years. His sight was narrowed down only to her. It was like the only light in a dark cave coming through a little hole in the wall. He went up to her and asked her to marry him – she said yes.
    They got married some days later in the Grafu Castle. Why the dark Grafu Castle? They said because love isn’t about the place where you are, its about the people who are with you and the moments you remember with them. Till this day the couple goes every month to Grafu Castle to enjoy the most beautiful moment of their lives together.

Kind Regards, Nghty.

• zPXPMWNRmbQ.jpg
                            On February 14, the ancient gods sent a great spell on Arcadia.
    And it struck all living creatures. And it is called
    Love. And it doesn’t matter if you are a gnome or a cactus, everyone was struck by love fever.
    OQ7KKfFY3uo.jpg
    Some stubbornly seek a cure for love, think it is a disease...
    Others enjoy this magical gift.
    Love is...
    When together fighting against monsters.
    rALveN_4vsg.jpg
    Love is...
    When traveling together.
    ksZ2cBuizyE.jpg
    Love is...
    When sunbathing together on the beach.
    2EKVzL2hDQE.jpg
    Love is...
    When together admire the starry sky.
    rkz_j-BtJdA.jpg
    Everyone decides that love is for him, but everyone will experience this feeling, it is inevitable. :love:<3^^
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    <3Stefani<3

• <3My story is not sad, it’s not funny either, it’s just a story about the real and in-game life of two people who have found each other.

<3She was a lonely angel and he was a brave rogue. He met her in ROM in far 2012. He couldn’t forget her beautiful tender voice. He was strong and she was weak. So he swore upon his honour that he would support her all his life.

<3On the day of Saint Valentine, February 14, he offered her his hand and heart. The marriage was luxury with a lot of guests, friends and presents. His gift for her was a white-snow horse.

<3They both were happy. She understood him without any word as if she could read his thoughts. He didn’t let her be sad. He was always near her.

<3The time was passing and he realized more and more that he would like to meet her in the reality. Too many hesitations! Finally, he brought himself to make an appointment with her.

<3This year they are celebrating Saint Valentine’s Day together. And on the next day, February 15, they will celebrate their lovely son’s birthday. He’ll be already one year old!

With love,

Your Lonelyangel :saint:

• Love is pain,

making you insane.

Love is a war

that leaves you sore.

Love is a never ending fight,

leaving you crying at night.

Love is a smoking gun,

but you cannot run.

Love is a game,

with an animal, you cannot tame.

Love is hell

that makes you want to be with someone else.

Love is a drug,

making you wish for one last hug.

Love is buried away,

leaving you wishing it'd stay.

We share same love for this game.

Happy valentine day...

Regards Elipso

• The Valentine´s Day

Is it a martyrs day,

what moves love to stay,

is it roman tradition,

what should love give ignition,

is it like a trade,

gets love then a shade,

is it a reminder,

does this show love kinder,

or is it a normal day,

to give your love anyway,

like it shoul be everyday!

Enjoy what ever you see in this day....

Regards Szeltolo

• Мы были едва знакомы. Свет звезд отражался в наточенном до блеска оружии. Переливающаяся броня привычной тяжестью давила на плечи. Предстояла Великая Битва…

В который раз изучалась карта и обговаривались мельчайшие детали предстоящего сражения. Несмотря на палящее солнце, легкий озноб пробегал по спине. И тут в нашу палатку робко постучалась Любовь. «Уйди, не до тебя» - замахали на неё руками. Она печально вздохнула и отступила в тень.

Великая битва была выиграна! Мы ликовали, кружась под звуки бубна и гитары. Им вторила лютня. Вино приятно дурманило разум. Мы шли счастливые, волоча отобранные у босса трофеи. И тут на дороге снова возникла Любовь. «Ты что, не видишь, как все устали, отстань», - прогнали её вновь. Она застыла на месте и стала медленно таять в дымке тумана.

А мы, отдохнув, снова вступили в бой. На этот раз успешно отбили атаку объединенных сил эльфов, гномов и людей на наш замок гильдии. Чинили ворота, восстанавливали разрушенные стены. И вновь увидели Любовь. Она, стараясь быть незаметной, смотрела на нас из одного из верхних окон нашего замка. Дел было много, и, отмахнувшись от неё в очередной раз, мы продолжили месить раствор и класть кирпич, восстанавливая родные стены.

Шло время, шли бои, делились трофеи. И вроде бы всё ничего, но чего-то все время не хватало. Победы уже так не радовали, ощущение праздника не наступало, нарастала тревога. Куда она подевалась, эта Любовь? Почему перестала появляться?

Одиноко бродили мы по многочисленным тропинкам опустевшего мира и что-то постоянно искали. Время будто застыло на месте. И вот, среди заснеженных лабиринтов Истрийских гор, мы встретили озябшую Любовь. Она, обессилевшая, сидела у костра, тщетно пытаясь его разжечь. Свирепый ветер не давал ей подняться, тут же сбивая с ног. Снег падал хлопьями, пытаясь похоронить под собой всё живое.

В тот момент мы поняли, что Любовь – самое ценное, что у нас есть. Но в одиночку, без нас, она бессильна. Вместе мы разожгли костер, такой жаркий, что снег вокруг сразу оттаял. Любовь согрелась и вновь обрела свои силы. Ни ветер, ни вьюга уже не смогли затушить это пламя, и вокруг, среди Вечной зимы, наступила Вечная весна!

С уважением, Dafny

Code
    We were barely familiar. The light of the stars was reflected in a sharpened weapon. The iridescent armor pressed on the shoulders with the usual weight. The Great Battle was coming ...
    Once again, the map was studied and the smallest details of the upcoming battle were discussed. Despite the scorching sun, a slight chill ran down his back. And then Love shyly knocked on our tent. “Go away, not up to you,” they waved her hands at her. She sighed sadly and stepped back into the shadows.
    The great battle was won! We rejoiced, circling to the sounds of a tambourine and a guitar. The lute echoed them. Wine pleasantly stupefying the mind. We walked happy, dragging the trophies taken from the boss. And here on the road again Love arose. “Don’t you see how tired everyone is, leave me alone,” they sent her away again. She froze in place and slowly began to melt in the haze of fog.
    And we, having a rest, again entered the battle. This time, the combined forces of the elves, gnomes, and humans attacked our guild castle successfully. They repaired the gates, restored the destroyed walls. And again they saw Love. Trying to be invisible, she looked at us from one of the upper windows of our castle. There were many cases, and, having dismissed it once again, we continued to knead the mortar and lay the brick, restoring the native walls.
    Time passed, battles went on, trophies were shared. And everything seemed to be all right, but something was missing all the time. Victories weren’t so pleasing anymore, the feeling of a holiday didn’t come, anxiety grew. Where did she go, this Love? Why stopped appearing?
    We wandered alone along the numerous paths of the deserted world and constantly searched for something. Time seemed to freeze. And now, among the snowy labyrinths of the Istrian mountains, we met the frozen Love. She, exhausted, sat by the fire, trying in vain to kindle it. The fierce wind did not allow her to rise, immediately knocking her down. Snow fell in flakes, trying to bury everything living under it.
    At that moment, we realized that Love is the most valuable thing that we have. But alone, without us, she is powerless. Together we made a fire, so hot that the snow around melt right away. Love warmed up and regained its strength. Neither the wind nor the blizzard could extinguish this flame, and around, in the middle of the Eternal Winter, the Eternal Spring came!
    Regards, Dafny

Code
  • I was stupid then and didn’t realize the importance of the relationship,

I thought that there will be more time, and there will be a relationship,

but time passed, no new relationship came.

And once walking, I met her.

Our views met, we smiled at each other.

And each went his own way

My heart pounded more often.

Deciding to catch up with her, I turned around,

and she turned around too

since then we remember this day together

This is Valentine's Day.

and then I realized that if I weren’t bolder then

so would be lonely.

Be bolder

Yours: Lonvigu

• The fountains mingle with the river

And the rivers with the ocean,

The winds of heaven mix for ever

With a sweet emotion;

Nothing in the world is single,

All things by a law divine

In one another’s being mingle –

Why not I with thine?

See the mountains kiss high heaven,

And the waves clasp one another;

No sister-flower would be forgiven

If it disdain’d its brother;

And the sunlight clasps the earth,

And the moonbeams kiss the sea –

What are all these kissings worth,

If thou kiss not me?

Happy Valentine's Day!

:love: LG Lucadora :love:

• ох, это магическое слово любовь..

Это был далекий 2016 год, но я помню это словно все было вчера.

Я был женат на прекрасной женщине, эльфе, друиде. Мы были по настоящему счастливы. Я был по настоящему счастлив. Она кикнула меня через 2 месяца.

Она была не так прекрасна.

Это расстование меня очень напрягало, и я три дня пил только самые крепкие фирики (40-70%), а на четвертый обнаружил, что я снова женат. Моя новая жена была не так красива, ее голос был слегка грубоват, но в целом она было неплоха. Мы хорошо провели день, я перешел на слабые фирики (20-30%), и только вечером я понял, что моя новая жена - мужчина. я был слегка удивлен, но давать заднюю было слишком поздно.

Я женился на мужчине.

Со временем я узнал его поближе, и понял, что он - это лучшее, что было в моей жизни. Оказалось, что если не рассматривать его как женщину, у него был очень прятный голос, и каждый раз эти звуки сводили меня с ума. Он был прекрасен, его лицо было нежным и мягким, его пышные губы скрутили мне голову.

Когда он покинул Таборею, я был разбит. Я до сих пор вспоминаю с трепетом его нежные пальцы.. К сожалению, мы не успели пробыть вместе ни одного дня святого валентина..

В напоминание о моем сладком мальчике у меня остался лишь пет, очень похожий на него пет.

Mой милый Егорушка. Я никогда тебя не забуду.

Oh, this is the magic word love ..

It was a far 2016, but I remember it as if everything was yesterday.

I was married to a wonderful woman, elf, druid. We were really happy. I was really happy. She kicked me after 2 months.

She was not so wonderful...

This divorce bothered me very much, and for three days I drank only the strongest Phirius Potions(40-70%), and on the fourth I found out that I was married again.

My new wife was not so beautiful, her voice was a little rude, but overall she was not bad.

We had a good day, I switched to weak Phirius Potions(20-30%), and only in the evening did I realize that my new wife was a man.

I was slightly surprised, but giving the back was too late.

I married a man.

Over time, I got to know him better, and realized that he was the best thing in my life.

It turned out that if you did not consider him as a woman, he had a very nice voice, and each time these sounds drove me crazy. He was beautiful, his face was gentle and soft, his full lips curled my head.

When he left Taborea, I was defeated. I still remember with trepidation his gentle fingers...

Unfortunately, we did not have time to spend not a single Valentine's Day

As a reminder of my sweet boy, I only had a pet, very similar to him pet.

my dear Yegorushka. I will never forget you.

• Melamania was a boy that nobody really noticed. That's why people called him Chameleon

If I say nobody noticed him, then I really mean nobody did.:wacko: Especially not Jan Oliver. Oliver was the complete opposite.

He was magical, open, attractive and no one could escape his power. When Melamania entered an instance, the guild castle or the teamspeak channel everyone got scared because nobody noticed him coming:S. Long story short, Oliver was everything Mela wasn't.:|

Mela loved him since he met him the first time in Pulse. He was always looking what Oliver was doing:love:. He found out what his favourite ice cream was, which flowers he liked ,what class he most liked to play. Almost everything inside of him made Melamana fall more and more in love with Oliver:saint:. Sometimes he slept in Olivers bed when he was at work running Gorge or when he was busy trading in the auction house:evil:. One day when Mela found out that Oliver was sick. He tied up a package with things to cheer him up like stats, runes, items and beer and put it at his doormat without being noticed… As always…:(

Melamania became stronger and stronger. His levels went up fast and his gear improved aswell…:thumbup: But the only thing he could think of was Oliver...|| Oliver had so many admirers that Mela was scared to talk about his love to him… :rolleyes:Melamania didn’t mention that his love for Oliver grew from day to day... One thing nobody knew was that Oliver also fell for Melamania…He had so many photos of him on his playing tabel...:|

It was one of those frosty days and Pulse had a hard fight in Gorge of the ice giants, both side on side fighting against Glacis:!:. In a moment of weakness, while Melamania was glacing at Oliver, he was hit on the ground by the icy fists of Glacis:pinch:. A loud scream filled Glacis‘ hall and Oliver knew directly where it came from. He saw Melamania laying on the ground, his eyes full of tears. His life was almost taken=O. Oliver was so angry that he threw a final push to Glacis heart and took the rest of his enemies breath:cursing:. Glacis didn’t even fell to the ground, Oliver had already thrown away his weapon and ran to Melamania’s ice cold body;(. He knelt next to him and took his face with his warm hands. But it was too late, Mela stopped breathing… A darkness within Oliver got bigger and bigger and fill his body with anger and sadness…:cursing:

He started to cry;( and whispered in Mela’s ears „Don’t leave me alone… I cannot live without you on my side… I love you…“ One of his tears dropped on Melamanias cheek. Oliver followed the teardrop running down to Mela’s lips. Infront of all his admirers and the feet of his biggest enemy Oliver pushed a little kiss to Mela’s lips but it was too late…;(

The whole group of four people carried Melamania out of Gorge8|. Outside of these icy halls, Oliver shouts „That’s it!“ and tells his friends about a secret ritual he has heard about. The secret of reviving people from death. They laid Melamania in a forest nearby and the worlds strongest warlock started the ritual:evil:. Oliver threw all his energy into this. Flowers around Melamania’s dead body began to flourish and after hours and hours Melamania’s body strated trembling.:huh: He slowly opened his eyes but was still too weak to talk. They just stared at each other until Oliver found some words:

Oliver: „I thought I’ve lost you… Please don’t let me alone anymore?(

Melamania: „Why…:?:

Oliver: „Because I cannot live without you… I love you more then anything else in this world;)

Mela was starting to cry;(, he couldn’t believe what Oliver was saying. All his deepest wishes became true.:love:

Before Melamania could say anything Oliver gave him a kiss:*. All Pulse Members around them started clapping:P. Everyone felt the love they both had with eachother. Since that day they haven’t spent one day alone, they will always be together in good and in bad times…:thumbup:

HAPPY END <3<3

Sincerely yours Melamania :saint:

• You're sucrose, you're glucose,
    You're fructose and more,
    From your head to your feet...
    Which are stuck to the floor.

You're Hershey's, you're Snickers,
    You're sweet English Toffee.
    If you spit in my cup,
    You'll just sweeten my coffee.

I love you so much
    That I'm getting frenetic,
    But I can't even kiss you,
    'cause I'm diabetic.

Best regards,

Braindead

• One time in your life you meet someone who you feel as the love of your life. You are happy, smilles all the time, can do anything for her and see her happy its the best regard on your day. You cant live without her and thinks that your life its gonna end if you lose that person. Until all ends, and that day you are destroy and just want to die. Starts hatting things like valentines day and thinks that you neved be able yo feel the same for a person. And its true, you will not feel the same because you learn something, love its not the impossibility of live without that person, love its the opposite, its been able to be happy without that person but anyway you choose stay with her, you dont depend of this person, you are free to go but you want to stay anyway, nothing binds you but you still wants to pass all your life with her, and the day you understand that, you starts belive in love again and enjoying Valentaines Day.

Regards,

Darkhummer.

• Do you know when I saw you on the first day I did not know that I would love you like this, strong aversion towards you I wanted to quarrel with you and beat you and we really quarreled that day, I was feeling angry with you, do you not know why? I had that sentence, on the same day I dreamed of you, oh God, I did not understand I do not tolerate you and yet I dream about you beautiful romantic dreams of love and wonders I used to live with you I do not know how, all this used to add to my anger to you, tell me why you visit me in my dreams Tell me, my love.

We first met in Taboray. You were the only boy with my feelings shaken. I was a strong fighter in the battle, I don't know why, but that attracted me to you. I became so tired of you, I remember one time when you protected me from the big monster and told me not to be afraid my dear, I am with you
    And when I look at you.

This is a poem for your eyes (veroos)
    I see lost cities

I see a scarlet time

I see the cause of death and pride

I see language not registered

Gods dismounted in front of the wonderful surprise

And there are rows of objects in front of me

That is not called

What is my country other than these eyes that ignore the Earth in a body

Watch over a dagger standing in the forehead of childhood is death the key for the next sweet night

And you are beautiful as a sorry bird

And when I stare at you, I see Tabori

And the travel of contentment and vice I see the earth playing over the sands of the sky

I see a reason to kidnap the evening from the sea and the beautiful balconies

for my love veroos <3 <3 <3

Best regards,

joemodi

• Love. Two angels kiss

Cilia of cute sleepy eyes.

Love you. Let the angels dance

And they protect us from adversity.

You love me The light in the eyes plays

A hectic life lighting the way.

You will be there. My heart skips a beat

Peace and joy fill the chest.

I will not betray. I won’t break a word -

You are my air, you only breathe.

I will heal the wounds, warm the soul.

And you do not betray me - I ask.

I will be there. From longing and misery

I’ll cover you in my arms

In the darkness of night for you I will light

You only be always by my side.

You do not deceive me. Love

Deceitful killing.

Lying for love is worse than a knife.

Fools mistake is fatal.

Do not doubt me. I like,

You only ask love for advice.

Only for you I keep it safe

In doubt, only love will give all the answers.

Kill pride. Enemy she love

Mist fogs, the heart blinds.

Pride builds walls - not bridges,

Loving lovers from each other.

Love blessed us with you

And gave guardian angels,

And combined two souls into one

And for a single soul - two wings.

And if you heed my prayer

And if you believe that love is omnipotent,

I give my life forever to you.

Before love, even death is powerless.

Mistika....

• Всем тем, кто любит, кто влюблен,

Желаю счастья я вагон.

Всем тем, кто в поисках, в пути,

Желаю счастье обрести!

Пусть к каждому придет любовь,

Чтоб закипела в жилах кровь!

Желаю страсти, чувств бурлящих,

Но непременно настоящих.

И чтоб перед стрельбой Амур

Учет вел всех кандидатур,

Чтобы влюблялись мы лишь в тех,

С кем ждет нас счастье и успех!

To all those who love, who are in love,

I wish you happiness.

To all those who are searching, on the way,

I wish you happiness!

Let love come to everyone,

Let the blood boil in your veins!

Want of passion, of feelings bubbling,

But certainly real ones.

And that before shooting Cupid

Accounting for all candidates,

So that we only fall in love with those,

With whom we will find happiness and success!

• During the late middle ages, there was a Golden legend about Saint Valentine – an ordinary priest and field doctor. According to legend, the Roman Emperor Claudius II forbade men and women to marry their lovers. He believed that the best young man would fight for the glory of Caesar. The priest Valentine did not agree with this decree and secretly married the lovers at night, until one day he was caught and sent to prison. In prison, he fell in love with Julia, the warden's daughter. Before his death, he wrote her a love confession, which was later called a Valentine. The note was signed " Your Valentine." The girl received this note only after the execution, which took place on February 14, 269. So let's keep this tradition and congratulate each other... HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL ... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

• Love - the feeling of the sublime! How sweet poison, as spring thunder. With its fun and if sad, Manit ringing silver. But the feeling is only a little, gives life to experience. As a gift from God - we alone, to make the soul tremble! Love does not expect - it comes, suddenly pierced with arrows. As if a miracle happens, the magic light illuminated. And just grow wings, soaring skyward above the vanity, those two are like snowflakes melt into the bliss of heavenly affection!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kind Regards, Impa.

Closed the thread.