Posts by Cruvor

Hey ,

When u create a Character and spawn into the World , right infront of you is an NPC called "Johny Dalker" . Talk to him he will give you a full lv 80 weapon/armor set ( But only once per character).

Эй,

Когда вы создаете персонажа и появляетесь в мире, прямо перед вами находится NPC по имени "Johny Dalker". Поговорите с ним, он даст вам полный комплект оружия / брони 80 уровня (но только один раз на персонажа).

Надеюсь переводчик от гугла понятен

In addition to that.

I would also Suggest to remove the GCD of Target Lock (492620) from Scout/Warrior as he also as the /Rogue has a long build up ( 3extra Skills /debuffs/buffs) for his Burst where most bosses are allready half dead when he can start to dps .

Greetings

I just checked for myself . With both Bow and Gun it is working for me in itnal Camp .

Check if you have the correct ammunition equiped , maybe that is why its not working .

If you are using a gun you have to get to 50 Range to a target so that he uses Vampire arrow ( 50 range = directly infront the target)

Greetings

Finally I would like to add my idea. We have many set skills which are duplicated ( some even repeat 3 times). A lot of skills are unchanged and give ridiculous bonuses like magic accuracy. Maybe it is worth to change weaker equivalents of set skils and introduce skills for those unusual combinations like magic warrior, magic/physical beating druid, physical beating priest, healing sorcerer etc.The game only starts on the final instances anyway and low level skills are only pulled by collectors, and so there would be more interest.

Interesting Idea .

This does not apply only too mage but too all classes (correct me if im wrong)

For example Scout . All Setskills below Bethomia ( lvl 80) are either useless(e.g lvl 70 from TosH) or are in a better form available in higher InI´s.

Maybe its possible to change them too be usefull again / make the low lvl instances worth to farm for SetSkills ?

Greetings

Is this because your Guild needs longer to run rofl/longer now after patch ? Just curious

Greetings

That is true, let us buy how much stones we want. If dev want earn dias, remove rng refresh for 250 dias and add additional 10-20 d price for all stones.

I disagree , This will result (if you buy multiple stones) in the same diamonds priece as just refreshing the shop "the old way)

If you are looking at making it "worth" for Playernet , maybe put the prieces for purple/orange currencie Stones really high in that way player maybe eager to farm them and sell them for diamonds in AH?!

Heyo,

Essentially i like the basic principle of the new Card System.

But after trying out the new Card System / Rerolling and farming Cards,

there is 1 Major Things that bothers me about the System.

The Overall Randomness/for my taste too much RNG with the Shop/NPC where u can buy Upgrade Stones for Cards.

Super nice Idea to offer Players a way to Upgrade their Cards even more with extra Stones that you get for disenchanting bad rolled Cards .

Big Big thing that bothers me is that there are around 160 Different Stones (correct me if im wrong) but the Shop offers only 20 Different Stones at a Time and if you want more /different Stones you either have to wait 6 Hours! for a restock or 24h for a refill with new Random Stones and random count each Time . And waiting those times does not even guarantee you that you get the stones you want or guarantee you even that you get any stones at all because everyone has access to the same Stones. What i have witnessed over the last days is people camping infront of the NPC and waiting for a restock/refill and just buying all stones out nearly instantly.The only thing to avoid this is to have your own "personal" NPC by restocking the Merchant, costing 250 Diamonds. But then again you only have a choice of 20 different stones with a different count each time. So theoretically(!) you would have to spend 2.000 Diamonds too see each stone atleast once or wait a horrendous amount of time with Luck on your Side.

My Suggestion to improve this would be at first , Make the Shop personal nevertheless if you wait for restocks or buy the refresh/restock.

Another Suggestion from my Side would be to either remove the Diamonds Costs for refreshing the shop completly and add the option to refresh the Shop for Green or Blue (maybe even Purple?) SoulStones . For example currently 1000-2000 Green SoulStones for a refresh and when new zones come out who naturally drop cards better (e.g the Islands Korris Vortis etc) increase the priece of the refresh accordingly or Change the NPC too have all Stones at all Times available for everyone but adjust the priece accordingly (e.g Change the Green from 100 too 1000 or 2000) .

( The Values are not part of the Suggestions , they are just here to give a better view for my suggestion and should be obviously changed accordingly what the Team would see fit)

Greetings :thumbup:

The wiki is online. Sadly you need to choose which attributes you want on the cards :/

Hey, I was just spitballing. :P I hope for a system whereas you can easily switch, perhaps read in multiple copies of a card but always only get one bonus.. :D

A nice idea if you can have like "sets" you can use/switch your cards with depending on what you want . But personally i dont want too farm X Thousand of cards for Pdd and then again farm and reroll the same amount just for example my Healer.

Greetings

Hey,

Have been noticing the same when farming tiers in various instances .

2 Thinks decrease my FPS .

The Sparkling Mobs and Sigils . One is no major issue (atleast for me) due to the pet perfume.

Greetings

Hello,

While farming stats for a while, in the instance New Pantheon, now I noticed some issues which I think can be fixed to make the feeling of this instance a bit smoother. First and most importantly in my opinion is the first event for the first boss which seems bugged while in a group and other people in the instance. The event is only possible to solve when there is just one player in the instance, when there are more than one player the event triggers but its not possible to click the tiles on the ground to solve the riddle for the event. Therefore its only possible to do the first boss solo and in some cases its hard and nearly impossible if you dont have the right class or equipment, so I would look forward if this would be patched/fixed. Secondly the event for the last boss, some mobs spawn outside the radius and therefore can not be attacked and some spawn inside some walls and its hard to get aggro from them. Is it possible to change the spawn location of these mobs, they dont have to spawn at one spot but some objects are blocking the sight of these mobs and therefore its hard to get aggro and it takes much longer to solve the event. Other than that I think you guys are doing a great job and thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Hey ,

from what i can tell and read out of your Text is that you just play the event wrong from B1 , i have been doing this event often and it always functioned as it should be ( little Hint , check the Debuff Bar from the whole group when playing the event ) .

And yes i think so too that the Mob spawns @b5 can be sometimes really annoying . For example we had it often when farming cards there that they where standing in a wall but still stunning you. Or you had to run to the wall they where inside of hiding to faceaggro them but you keep getting stunned by the mobs that where allready near you .

Greetings

Hey ,

Any update / comment from Devs possible on this Topic ? i think it is a really nice idea for cosmetic purposes .

Greetings

Super nice Guide :thumbup:

One thing :"If you class is a tank, combine Onid (Stamina + Maximum HP) and Salo (Stamina + Physical Defense) to get the skill Burning Aggression (Increase Physical Damage by 15)"

this combo does not give the Burning aggresion buff

Greetings

Hello,

You are possibly using custom loginxml login extension that makes it unable to delete characters.
    Alternatively you never patched game in last weeks or using old game client.

Greetings

Hey ,

I dont use or even know what a custom loginx xml login extension is .

Game is up todate as i just have logged in my main char / patched all recent patches accordingly over the last days /weeks

Launcher says Version 10.4.0.4008

Greetings

hi, im still newbie and wondering how to get "old bag" to get elite skill lvl 15-50 ? , i saw it in IS but it cost 15diamonds, should i buy it once to get all elite skill or i buy 8 of them coz it cost really expensive for me, is there any other easy way to get it? thanks :)

Hey ,

when u use an Old Bag you get a scroll out of it which can be used to get elite skills from lvl 15-50 ( one scroll per bag e.g 1 Bag= lvl 15 Elite Skill , another one = lvl 20 Elite Skill and so on ^^)

If you have unlocked your 3rd Class you will be able to enter the Cost of Opportunity where you can visit the npc "Johnny Walk" in the Heffner Camp who gives the Old Bags as Quest Rewards.

Greetings

Hey ,

for me everything was fine after the patch.

Try to run the Game without Addons , maybe an addon malfunctions

Greetings