Posts by TimRoys

Regarding Rogue/Knight.

I know that there is change planned in the future with no ETA. That is why I just wanna come with a quick fix with low effort but high return so this class is more playable as Tank before it gets its full update.

Can you make Dismarment an AoE aggro skill? Thats it. Thanks!

It's currently the only outlaw that can use ring gear, and I don't think it's worth changing that. If you take the fact that he's not bad in leather.

R/WD

Hi. I noticed that this change does not work correctly.

Oak Walker stops appearing after a while.

Also this class consumes too much mana. It has 2 skills that require 3% mana.

Warrior/rogue is currently the weakest class of warriors, it requires a lot of investment in development. In my opinion, it should be strengthened.

Skill - "491459" I suggest to make cd 1 sec and remove gcd

Skill - "492619" is too difficult to use. I propose to change its mechanics. Give it a chance to use if you have a buff "623524" from skill "491329"

Skill "492962" I propose to reduce the damage from the skill to 220% and make it a permanent buff

-> or buff a little bit the conversion from parry to attack/speed

your offer is interesting, but then he loses a lot in the chain

maybe you are doing something wrong in your class, have you not thought about it?)

that's the thing, there are classes that can compete with warden. but you claim that he is very strong. There is

a scout/druid who I think is also very strong.

If you reduce the damage per, will the keeper do such damage himself?

For example, go to a lower dungeon and you will see how much WD are inferior in dmg compared to other classes

Let's remove the damage of the pet and you will see that no one will play it.

set skill priest 80 and 85 lvl

why is there no physics bonus?

there is a priest/warrior that no one is playing at all at the moment. I made them 3 runs in the rofl and was very saddened.

-- Skill 499983 makes this class too slow. by the time you apply it, the boss will already be inactive.

I suggest reducing channel time to 0.2.

Remove the debuff from the target. Give the character a buff

This will make the application of skill 499981 smoother

Hello, please make it possible to use bard/warden skills without using a musical instrument, if you conceived it with a two-handed axe. (Stolen Music, Tempo, Concerto, Rhythmic delusion). I also suggest reducing the cast time on skills that have a cast time for bard/warden.

The amount of focus drops to 15 when changing weapons, this is wrong)

left unanswered :/

The most basic problem for beginners is that they don't understand what to do on the server. They took level 80 from an NPC, while they don't even know half of their skills and abilities.

It is also very difficult for beginners to get the game currency "dias". This is what scares most players away.

Therefore, I suggest:

-Create a zone where any new player can try out all classes and all their skills and skill sets.

-Quest where there will be requirements for the correct use of the skill

-Make a small reward for a successful workout

Sorry for my translation. :rolleyes:

Hello!

Bard/Warriorr
    Skill - 1491114 please add damage from a musical instrument

Skill - 1491115 make a rage gain of 15 and 15 focus

I would also like to be able to use all kinds of skills on the bard without a musical instrument. Because you have 20% of the skills only used

A few words about druid / rogue. Very interesting but something is missing. Fire Mother Nature skill that increases damage for 30 seconds I suggest increasing the duration of the skill to one minute.This will increase the sustained damage time.

https://prnt.sc/10kcbg3

https://prnt.sc/10kc9cy

https://prnt.sc/10kcycd

I put 2 runes on accuracy. Nothing changed.

Added physical attack, attack speed and bad luck aura to Nayat, Siddartha and Krishna in Realm of Forgotten Legends Hard Mode.

Changed Khat in Realm of Forgotten Legends Hard Mode to electrify everyone in room if someone gets catched by a small lightning.

Added entrance cooldown debuff to Jerath event in Realm of Forgotten Legends Hard Mode that lasts for 180 seconds. Jerath nows gains 8% physical attack everytime a player participates to the event, and gains 8% physical damage everytime selected player refuse to participate. Every creature killed will inflict 2% damage to tactic object.

Changed Balton to re-apply poison every 3 seconds instead of 5 in Realm of Forgotten Legends Hard Mode.

Changed cenedril buffs to be passive effects.

Added Earth Core Fragment to Realm of Forgotten Legends Normal Mode last boss. (3 Earth Core Fragment provides 1 Earth Core when

It was necessary right away when rofl came out

just raise health level in hm rofl by 50%

• Decreased Finishing Hammer 1-H hammer damage gain to 57.6%, 2-H hammer damage gain to 72%.*
    • Increased Shadowforge’s Rage damage gain to 30%.*

why do this at all??? we have a champion in the party right now 4-5 in damage

Stop trying to touch the class of the Champ. Deal with the mages.

After the last update, the pet's damage has increased. Because of this, problems with aggro

Warrior/rogue
    This class needs a damage boost:

1) Remove the cast from the skill "blood dance" and reduce the cooldown.

2)reduce the cooldown "Rage crisis"

3)Remove the global cooldown from "trial lunge" and "open flank".

4) Change the skill "intense attack "" if successful, the application gives 15% attack speed and 10% physical damage"

5) Make his damage natural (wind element).

Warden/Druid

• Changed Power of the Oak to additionally affect Oak Walker, when Power of the Oak is active, your Oak Walker will use Sepal Stab for every damage you inflict with an offensive skill.

Give already the button to kill all.
      But in fact this change was redundant.

Fix - physical attack and physical damage gives an increase to a Oak Walker

I don't see this damage boost. It just doesn't make sense