Posts by TimRoys

- "Fixed too high cast speed was causing issues with cast per second damage formula."
    Physical dps has the same problem with attack speed. If the attack speed is too high, DPS decreases

Could you explain this? I couldn't reproduce such issue.

Greetings

warrior / rogue

has an attack speed limit and when the attack speed is higher than limit, the damage dealt is reduced.

Warrior / Rogue

skill "Berserk" does not increase physical damage

- "Fixed too high cast speed was causing issues with cast per second damage formula."
    Physical dps has the same problem with attack speed. If the attack speed is too high, DPS decreases

Please up damage to pets Warden / Warlock "Psychic Shadow", Warden / Rogue, Warden / Mage "Oak Walkerr".

I also suggest changing the speed of summoning Psychic Shadow from 7.60 seconds to 3.80

I also suggest changing setskill "Shadow of the Mist" on 15 minute buff. with parameters 8% physical attack 5% strength and -10% aggro.

Warden / Warlock, Warden / Scout setskill "Chaos of Greed" useless in this class. I suggest making it useful for Psychic Shadow and Chiron the Centaur

Warriors are weak, Сhampion become much weak, Warden is also very weak. Who is next?

Stop touching pdps. People are already tired of changing weapons and equipment.

In my experience, warriors are not "weak" at all. There are warrior classes, which have decent damage. Comparing to scouts (except scout/mage) even stronger than scouts.

I tried Warrior / Rogue in ROFL after update

And I was disappointed.

- Increased Frenzy duration to 25 seconds, decreased physical damage gain to 10%, decreased attack speed gain to 16%, fixed it was

- Reduced Frenzied Attack damage to 210% offhand weapon DPS, increased duration to 30 seconds.

only killed this class

Warrior / Rogue.
    I propose to remove the global cooldown from the skills "Trial Lunge" and"Open Flank". Global cooldown slows down the use of other skills. Sometimes you don't have time to use all the skills for a combination, and the Boss has already died or the second stage has begun. Or reduce the damage of the "Frenzied Attack" skill and add additional damage from the auto-attack. These changes will allow you to fully use the features of this class.

Scout / Champ
    Skill Autoshot useless in this class, because you need to approach the boss, which is impossible due to setskill 85.

Skill The "Forged Shot" on bosses is useless too. Need to do stacks not from a shot, but from a combo shot or a fatal shot or reduce the number of stacks from 10 to 3 but with the same damage

Warrior / Rogue

I agree that the last change has weakened this class a lot.On mobs "Furious Attack" it was not always possible to get it again.

I suggest making it look like the Bloodshot Scout / Champion or the Infinite Impulse Champion / Warlock.

suit skill warrior "Salvation Zone" against fear, it does not work.

• Changed Wind-Piercing Arrow to increase attack speed by 5% stackable up to 10 times, removed duration time, now it will reduce stack of effect by one upon each successful physical skill use as long as Chiron isn’t Sacrificed. Each stack gain will restore focus by (10 – stack quantity) * 3. Critical hits will stack twice.

I tested it. I dont think it is a good idea that the stacks will be reduced- honestly

I agree. the stack flies even from an auto attack. on the boss it is almost not. :(

all skills with CD 1 sec is a loss of 30-40% dmg
    only a warr/mage will bs stronger than evereyone, again

Really? Then i would suggest a 30-40% dmg nerf for scouts snipe. reduce the cd to 1 sec and the snipe will be fine

Dont know what you mean. I hope a missunderstanding because you have written your thoughts in a wrong way, because you are not a native english speaker :D (if no missunderstanding, first sentence please :D )

What didn't you understand?Skills that have a global cooldown, for example, a charged strike(Beast Awakening), began to work slower. Previously, there were 30 hits in 30 seconds, but now there are 23 and so every skill that has a global cooldown.

I say that the strength gives more physical attack to the others than to the wardens.

Warrior 1.7kk physical attack

Champion 1.8 kk

Warden 1.4kk

buffs and armor are the same