Posts by Byte

It is changed already a while ago, will be applied along with next patch.

Greetings

Hello,

Thanks for reminding me this topic. After doing various tests last month, I can confirm that there is a logic issue indeed - because of lacking information in game -, but unfortunately forgot to notify you in this post while working on it.

We will consider either changing this mechanic and also keep scout balanced or add more information to clarify the situation, along with Class Balance patch.

Greetings

Thank you for letting me know your opinion.

Instance has been restarted for corrections of unintended changes in RoFL, in around 1 hours @ 7:55 PM CEST, after player reports reached us.

Hello,

Our intention was never been letting community obtain Ultimate equipment in reasonable amount of time as it is named as Ultimate equipment which won't be obtained in regular ways and time interval.

Ultimate equipment is designed to be an extra gear for who gives enough effort for them over long time.

Regular content has already released along with old exchange system and refined equipment is obtainable with similiar effort as Gorge of the Ice Giants equipment. Hence, please don't consider Ultimate equipment is only option.

Greetings.

Hello,

- Right click to Client.exe and proceed to properties.

- In Compatibility tab, find Change high DPI settings

- Disable Override High DPI scaling behaviour check box.

If check box is already unchecked and you are still encountering this issue, try to check it and select System or System ( Enhanced ) from list.

Regards

For example, would it be possible for my support to attack the same enemy like my main character by only pressing a skill on my main?

Such feature is named multiboxing and not allowed to use on our server, as of not being possible by using ingame functions which is available for a player.

Regards

As it is said, such boosts are only increasing damage of your ranged weapon, not increasing your ranged damage. On other side, physical damage boosts doesn't increase damage of your ranged weapon, but ranged damage.

Ranged damage is result of some sort of calculation that is including damage of ranged weapon, and general damage boosts which are including damage of ranged weapon (i.e.: Physical Damage ), which means general damage boosts won't get affected by ranged weapon damage boosts.

This is supposed to be same for all other damage boost types that is dedicated especially to a weapon type or type group.

Regards

It is intended and as mentioned in description of such boost effects, it is only affecting damage of ranged weapons, not "ranged damage".

As you may noticed, arrow is an ammunition, so it is correct behaviour that ranged weapon damage boosts aren't affecting damage caused by an ammunition.

If you think strings of your client language is wrong, let us know.

Regards