Posts by Serenadae

The only one claiming this so far is you. Where is that "everybody" you're talking about ?

I'll gladly help you improving your rotation if that should be the matter.

Thank you for your help offer. but I don't think I need help. I don't think too many people come here. It doesn't mean you're right. You can't not see that the mage classes are constantly being improved, but as I said, you are not affected by this because you are playing with high-level equipment. but think like this you spent so much effort and money on your char and would you like it if they dps as much as you with very bad equipment and weapons?

Don't get me wrong, I do understand that you're frustrated that your equipment doesn't pay off, I just think the issue lies elsewhere.

I've never heard another scout lately complain about doing not enough damage and not all of them had golden gear (let alone t18 etc). If you have issues with reaching high enough patk, I'd suggest trying Scout/Warrior.

Edit: Scout/Champ is an exception and does need adjustment.

But you have also other combinatons not only s/wd. And from what i read in this topic they are ok. No one force you to play s/wd

wizard and str classes are always privileged on this server. You know this very well too. With good weapons and good equipment, this is not a problem of course. I talked about equality, there is no balance in the game, the classes are unbalanced and everyone knows that.

This is simply not true.

Can confirm.

"But yea, maybe this could be put on a scout to make scout great again, since lether type is kind of underrated atm, I only see chains and paper in endcontent and only few lederhosen."

Scout doesn't need to be "made great again", it was and still is. Just because people don't play certain classes doesn't mean they're underperforming.

In fact, Scout/Warden and Scout/Warrior are currently among the strongest classes out there. I get to witness this on the regular.

The only exception is, as Lutine already mentioned, Scout/Knight - a class that belongs to the few that are still practically useless.

Edit: I like the idea of Focus restoration support though. Would be a nice interaction that rewards teamplay.

Regarding Champion/Scout.

Pretty cool design, I like the melee/ranged mix :D

Tested it a few times, unfortunately the class currently lacks damage to be a viable dps option.

Here are some suggestions to change that:

- Vampire Shot: Reduce buff duration to 10sec, remove trigger cd. Having the 12% permanently would help a lot.

- Mechanical Storm: Change it to a channeled skill that ticks 3 times, add 10% decrement for each additional target hit.

- Blood Arrow: Increase physical damage increment to 25% (from 20,7)

- Crippling Shot : Reduce cd to 8 seconds

Furthermore, please consider increasing the range of Shot, even for a melee class 20 range is tough :D

Regarding Champion/Druid.

Again, cool skill design.

However, the class needs to be more defined in my opinion. Atm it's a mix of tank, dps & healer, which is kind of detrimental, since the class doesn't fit any of these roles well. I'd suggest picking one and changing the rest of the skills accordingly.

Lastly, a huge thank you for the time/effort you must have been investing to create so many new class combinations !

I disagree.

I checked ch/wd with hammer.

And its strong, but honestly its such a fail of design if you need to play ch/wd with hammer to deal most dps.

Just lower the axe passive, and let him play with axe (shock overload)

Scouts have to switch their weapons too (bow - xbow), depending wether they burst or do sustained damage.

Champion/Warden

• Increased Explosion Wave maximum target limit to 15.
    • Fixed Frantic Slash Marking was providing unintentional effects.
    • Fixed Protection of the Oak was removing personal pet upon use.
    • Fixed Forged Briar effect was being overridden by other class Briar Shield effects.

Good that the bug has been fixed, but still, this class needs to have the shock overload to really can compete with champ/warlock otherwise your work with this class was for nothing, because nobody will play it

I disagree. Played the class today with hammer and did similar damage compared to ch/wl. Axe is already stronger for single target and the class would be too strong if Shock Overload would be usable with it.

Pretty sure the devs came to the same conclusion.

Shadows lengthen as the sun hides,

behind the flaming trees,

swathing the sky in purple,

darkness overtaking the last beams of light,

as the darker things leave their abode.

Happy Halloween !

Magical damage is calculated globally, which means that the magical damage of your mainhand, offhand & equipped ranged weapon all count towards your total magical damage value.

Afaik, Scout/Warlock is nowhere near being a viable dps atm.

Regarding Warden/Warlock:

First off, I really like the design of this class, feels unique and is a lot of fun to play.

However, it is ridiculously overpowered. I was able to hit endgame bosses for far beyond 100kk with Charged Chop (https://gyazo.com/5b1a31b7f0b6319a255b441371b6dee4), in fact we could do the whole boss instance with 4 ppl without a tank (yes, Aldo too), because Wd/Wl just destroyed everything in seconds (just Wl/M support). I had Aldo down to 20% on my own within 10 seconds which is just stupid.

Offburst damage is tremendously high too.

I suggest the following:

- Essence of Poison: Reduce Poison damage increment to 30%

- Phantom Contract: Reduce physical damage increment to 8%

- Corruption of Nature: reduce physical damage and poison damage increment to 20%

- Savage Darkness: reduce poison damage increment to 8%

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

I was there when this Screenshot was taken Impa and i can asure it is legit and not dubious as u say

these are just words, no more, how can I believe and be sure of this? if the screenshot is cropped and even on which there is no information about the goal

Well, your claims are "just words" too, where is the proof that rogues can't compete ?

Took this screen some days ago (~10 sec burst) as a rogue/warden and this was with chain gear and no str/dex mix, so could be a lot more damage. I don't know what else you expect from rogue, but imho it's one of the strongest classes rn, at least /Warden and /Champion.

https://gyazo.com/7c56e02afc8e54c3124a1063207a3fd1

If you are unsure how to maximize your damage as a rogue, I'm sure Lutine would be happy to help you !

For me its time to lower the rage cost for the champion primary skill: rune overload

Lower it from 15 to 5 per second. You cant rlly use this skill without dwarf ale, that shouldnt be so

Don't you think this is too much? champion and so very strong class! I even think that it should be weakened a little by about 10-20%

I disagree. Champions are roughly on par with the other classes right now. Especially when taking the substantial Rogue buff of last patch into account.

For me its time to lower the rage cost for the champion primary skill: rune overload

Lower it from 15 to 5 per second. You cant rlly use this skill without dwarf ale, that shouldnt be so

Sustaining Rune Overload on any Champion is already possible if you manage to whitehit and use Rune Pulse consistently. However, since the skill only serves for tanking purposes nowadays, lowering the cost to 10 Rage/sec would be reasonable. With a mere 5 Rage/sec drain the skill would be up at all times, which would be too powerful.