Posts by Laisha

From our run today I can say that magical classes could compete with pdps (excluding the broken ones ofc). Maybe it was the group setup idk, but at least from my perspective damage was ok as a mdps :)

Edit: Although it is true that mdps in general are far worse than most pdps and there are only a few viable classes you can play.

Greetings

Hello.

Regarding PvP: Please delete the "Execute" skill. Its really annoying if players just camp you: Kill every 30sec and if its on cd go in some cage. Best I've seen today: 2 players who both had the skil talked to each other and camped together!

Such fun *irony off*

Or change it so that the skill vanisehs after 1 use or sth. like that

Greetings.

In the battle pass it says tha the level of the daily quests is depending on the max. level of the char on the account. With a max level char (Level 105) I get Lvl 50-54 quests :D

Is that intended?

Greetings

Not a bug but the message on re-clicking the chest on boss doesn't make sense

If you already got coins from chests on boss and click again you get the message:

[21:11:48] You have not participated in the fight to be eligible for loot.

I thought it was something like "You already obtained coins" .

Greetings

Is it intended that using "Disenchanted Black Pearl" (1244842) on Towers canceles invisibiility? I tried using it while I was invisible from invis potion and I got visable immediatly.

Greeings.

Warden/Druid in the Cage Event:

Skills on this class deal physical damage. Since you are a mdps, you can be called as the saviour but you are unable to kill the first dragon since its immune to your dmg.

EdiT: Didnt play it in a very long time (cause until a few patches ago pets could get some negative buffs) so I don't know if this class got whitlisted or sth. like that.

Greetings

Regarding card 777771. Has this card also a condition? Cause if not, and it can drop from the mob, maybe dont let the mob 1shot every dps with an attack :D If it has a condition thats fine^^

Hi

I know for some cards I already asked some month ago, and I was told that under certain conditions the cards can drop, but since no one ever saw these cards here I ask again. Are the cards 777728 - 777732, 777772, 777716 able to drop?

Also 777767 - 777769 cant drop from the mobs since they despawn immediatly. Same with 777770. 777771 may acutally drop from the mob but its literally impossible to farm this mob since it oneshots every dps.

Edit: 777732: I'm pretty sure this card cant drop from the mob. We killed so many and even with >1400% drop never saw anything. Sure its still only an enhanced possibility but it seems unlikly that it can drop

Greetings

What sort of dps do you want to play? Bard , unlike every other class, is depending on the secondary class, either mdps, lether pdps, chain pdps (or tank or heal).

Also regarding spiders webs. Why did you change that you cant outrun the nets? Before if the net spawned in you, you had ~5sec to run out of it. No you immediatly have the net debuff, which results in other spiders targeting you and often in your death.

Please change again that you have some time to go out of the net

Greetings

ISS 85

Once 360 seconds have elapsed, the skill cannot be used. This happened to me 2 times today playing as M/P.

Thats because you cant use the skill itself but when its ready it'll get triggered automaticly if you use ur Elemental Catalysis.

Also regarding titles: I think the order in which you get it is bugged. We got the title 532125 even though Cruel Speed was the lowest buff, not the highest

Greetings

I think the boss you do at last (the "hardest" one) will have the lowest buff on Ancalon and the "easiest" boss will give the 3-times stacked buff, which is quite fair imo. So you may choose different orders with different group setups, which is what I like the most ^^

Yeah on that I agree :D But the title says you get it while doing Ancalon with "max. stats" which from my understanding is 3 and not 1 xD Also the buff which has 3 Stacks has 60% of whatever and the 1 Stack 20% which also indicates that 3 is max in that case. I think it has nothing do to with "easiest" and "hardest" since, if you know the tactic, all 3 are about the same difficulty, but just the order in which you kill them.

Thats why I askes if this is intended or bugged

First things first: I also like the design of the instance.

One thing I have to say: The fact that the Slimed! (1502840) debuff doesn't vanish outside of the instance is, imho, just bullying players. If you, cause you tried the boss for the first time, get the debuff on 4 on last boss, you are not fast enough to go down the stairs to re-enter it so you have to either wait 5min or need to have someone to reopen the stairs all the time in order to enter it again.

My guess is the reason behind the way it works is that players can't leave the instance to get rid of the buff if they got it, e.g. right at the beginning of the instance.

So my suggestion is that the debuff from the mobs after b1 is removable upon leaving the instance since, as explained before, it feels like bullying to not be able to reenter an instance.

Greetings

Suggestion for Target Area: How about changing the skill to be aura like, like you did with Detection? Cause it works, basically, the same way and you can always have it up. Other skills that work like that were changed to either be an aura or at least a 900sec buff.

Greetings

Could you please tell exact name / ID? I am unable to find it.

I think Proxima means "Venomous Claws" (1501561)

This is part of tactics to keep aggro properly.

Yeah ok I get that but could you also check what Lutine wrote above? Cause, at least from my perspective, the tank should at least be able to get the aggro back, which in some cases simply isn't possible (which then results in e.g. Phargos switching rooms and cuddling with Zhargos)

Greetings.